Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!

Go down 
+18
Mitch
Aipom Fan
Pokémon Trainer Shane
aaron122894
ampharos181
Pokeyug
Geoffrey
Gligar13
szlemm
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
ker-plop
Tommy
Rocket Grunt
metfan5695
Trainer Rachel
PokemonTrainerLisa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 8:28 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Um, Brian, I wasn't going to email Veronica myself about the willselfdestruct site....

I think it's better if someone else emails her about this.

I mean, I don't want Veronica to think that I was suspicious of an email that I received from her (you know, it could really be her - and if it is, then I don't want to hurt her feelings). =(

Which is why I want someone else to email her. Because I just wouldn't feel right asking her about that.

You're right Lisa, I'm sorry...;-;

I'll see if I can send Veronica an email later tonight. Did you use her veronicanime@aol.com email account? That way I'll know which one to send it to. I'll find out what's going on. The reason I seem so suspicious and uptight like this is because I know how much Veronica Taylor means to you and I can't bare to see you tricked by an imposter if that's the case.

EDIT: Okay, I had AVG scan www.willselfdestruct.com and it reports it as a legit website. However, something else you'll want to be careful about. I know this is a little technical but emails can contain destructive html code, harmful Active X plugins, and also harmful Macros plugins which can cause trouble. Basically what that means is if an imposter is trying to get you they might attach some of those things into your message and it can harm your computer. That's why I said you'll want to make sure your AV software is up to date. I hope you understand... I guess I'm alway prepared for the worst case senario. And of course it could just as well be Veronica...there is no need to always assume the worst. It's possible that she could have heard of this site from one of her friends or something and it's a secure way of sending emails since you can only view them one time before they're gone.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 11:07 pm

Eh... I don't see the big deal with Lisa e-mailing Veronica and asking if that was in fact a legit email. You have every right to be suspicious. I mean cmon... "willselfdestruct"? Would Veronica really know of that and use it? Why not just post on her guestbook in reply instead?

Anyways, she wont get upset at you. You're just trying to make sure it's her so more rumors dont start. But if it bugs you that much say your friends are the ones who are fishy about it.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Male Number of posts : 100
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 11:10 pm

Rachel, Lisa is just overprotective about Veronica. You should know that she would never doubt her and wouldn't want to risk offending her by thinking that the email is a fake or a lie. Razz
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 4:17 pm

Guys, I've gotten and email from February from Veronica from "willselfdestruct." And maybe she is using this service so no one can stalk her or something else like that.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 5:11 pm

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
Guys, I've gotten and email from February from Veronica from "willselfdestruct." And maybe she is using this service so no one can stalk her or something else like that.

True, but anyone can get her email. It's on her website. If she needs to email something, "Willselfdestruct" can easily be substituted by a G-Mail, Yahoo, or Windows Live account.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 4:01 am

We still have no word from Maddie on this?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 6:31 pm

Rocket Grunt wrote:
We still have no word from Maddie on this?

She hasn't logged in for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 6:37 pm

Actually, she did about a week ago, if only she would now since we have this topic we've been discussing.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 12:25 am

If we put as much energy and time into the projects sova has as we are into this veronica letter, perhaps we could help get our target alot faster.
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 2:25 am

Sorry for being off-topic, but does anybody know Rachel Lillis's e-mail address. I've e-mailed all of the other voice actors, except for her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 2:44 am

Sorry, I can't help you there. ^ ^;

I don't know Rachael Lilis' email address. But I do know that Rachael has a Yahoo Groups account or something. So it might be possible for you to find her email address by going to Rachael's Yahoo Groups thing.

Anyway, as an update to the current situation regarding Pokemon USA hiring 4Kids VAs, I still haven't heard from Maddie yet. But I'm sure Maddie will get to my email at some point, maybe in a few days or so. ^^

Also, I haven't heard back from Mistress Puff either (which probably means that Rachael hasn't replied to her yet).

szlemm wrote:
If we put as much energy and time into the projects sova has as we are into this veronica letter, perhaps we could help get our target alot faster.
Yes, I completely agree with you! ^_^

If I actually had the time, I would be sending Pokemon USA some Pokeballs right now to help make our voice even louder (I don't have the time though, so unfortunately, I can't participate in this project at the moment).

And speaking of projects, NarutoUzumaki, I thought you were going to call DuArt and see if you could speak with Tom Wayland. What happened? Did your parents not let you make the call?

It would be a shame if no one here has the chance to call DuArt, because I think it's very important that we get to the bottom of things. Now that Pokemon USA is hiring VAs from 4Kids, I believe we have an even greater chance of getting the original cast back. : D

Geoffrey wrote:
Rachel, Lisa is just overprotective about Veronica. You should know that she would never doubt her and wouldn't want to risk offending her by thinking that the email is a fake or a lie. Razz
Yep!! ^^

You took the words right out of my mouth, Geoff!!!! XD

(I forgot to reply to this, lol)
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 11:03 am

This idea of asking Sarah to give it up reminds me of this idea I had way back during Battle Frontier that people had said was a bad idea.

Sure, the VAs are at the bottom of the line, but they still have their voices heard (heh, pun).

However, I'm not sure if the DuArt executives would listen to Sarah, and I doubt Sarah (or her nice paycheck) listen to us.

If people from the likes of SONVA get a hold of this idea, they may counter-act anyway, encouraging Sarah.

The idea of DuArt hiring some 4Kids cast members has inspired me to kinda support SOVA a bit, but not really as a full-fledged member or leader like before. I may post around and share some thoughts often, but my return isn't really a return to my old role.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 11:58 am

I thought the last time someone called DuArt, he/she got a really nasty response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Male Number of posts : 100
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 12:19 pm

Really? I was told differently.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 12:46 pm

It's nice to see you back, Shane! ^^

And yeah, Pokemon USA hiring 4Kids VAs really surprised me. I never thought I'd see them do something like that, lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 1:10 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Really? I was told differently.

I believe that was the fake call made up by Lapras87, he basically copypasted a real conversation that Mistresspuff and xdeadpan had with the president of TAJ. Then he added to it that Duart was tracking everyone and about to press charges. Ultimately his lie devolved to this

Lapras87 wrote:

I called Cablevision right now and they said that they have detected an "unkown network" hacking into my Optimum Online. They said they could not do anything at all. So DuArt probably knows what's on my computer by now.

EDIT: I called DuArt and some Arab who knew that it was me who was calling asked, "So, how do you like the popups?" I told them I didn't get any and I heard typing and suddenly an ad popped up on my screen. "So," he said, "what do you say now?" He also said he could put 5 ads on the screen at once and I heard typing and 5 ads popped up out of nowwhere! WTH are these guys thinking? I'm going to use the IP change trick people are talking about or go to the library.

Someone please straighten out these folks as I'm afraid to call back! Call DuArt now!

Yeah... Lapras87 likes fake drama...
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 1:22 pm

I see...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 3:53 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
And speaking of projects, NarutoUzumaki, I thought you were going to call DuArt and see if you could speak with Tom Wayland. What happened? Did your parents not let you make the call?

It would be a shame if no one here has the chance to call DuArt, because I think it's very important that we get to the bottom of things. Now that Pokemon USA is hiring VAs from 4Kids, I believe we have an even greater chance of getting the original cast back. : D

Unfortunately my parents are really busy and they said soon. Pretty much means at least a week or never.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 3:58 pm

Aww....

Darn it! That sucks! =(
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 4:00 pm

Yeah but they're busy because of an upcoming yard-sale and I'm going to be busy selling some Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Also I have exams next week, so yeah, it does suck.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 1:34 am

So... what all did I miss while I was gone...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 1:37 am

Hey Aipom Fan!! It's great to see you again. ^_^

You didn't miss that much. Except that if you read this thread you'll see our little discussion on an email Lisa got from Veronica Taylor. Also a few of the minor 4Kids VA's got rehired with PUSA. I can't remember their names offhand though. Other than that, you haven't missed much. XD
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 1:47 am

I heard about that...

I was watching "The Keystone Pops!" one Saturday morning, when I raced through the credits, I suddenly saw Dan Green's name under Additional Voices. I was like, "What the heck!?" you know, and then I began to think about SOVA...

Each episode, it seemed like an original character would come back and do a voice on a character of the day. It surprised me though, I was wondering then if Veronica would possibly come back and voice a character of the day too. I finally found this website again, and I logged in to find out Lisa never even cleared me out of the system Smile I thought she would've cancled my account since I was gone for awhile....

Although I am here, I still support Sarah Natochenny. It's just... You guys might want to have heard back from me...and today just happened to be that day. Listen, I am here to help...but I don't want to hear trash about Sarah (Not saying anyone has, but I seem to have grown acustomed to her now and would like to still be there for her)

Please let me know of anything I can help with. I am glad to be here, and glad to be back Razz

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 1:51 am

Aipom Fan wrote:
Please let me know of anything I can help with. I am glad to be here, and glad to be back Razz

It's great to have you back! ^^

Aipom Fan wrote:
Listen, I am here to help...but I don't want to hear trash about Sarah (Not saying anyone has, but I seem to have grown acustomed to her now and would like to still be there for her)

Actually, I don't want to see any bashing of Sarah. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her as a voice actoress in general, it's just that she's not Ash. =P
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 3:01 pm

Hi everyone. It's good to be back here. Umm... I know that alot of you are here to support this campaign, but I'm afraid things aren't looking so hot at this moment...

I tried to do my part in something when I made me re-appearance here on the threads, so I decided to contact someone of the old cast. Since me and Eric Stuart talk through e-mails sometimes, I decided that I would ask him about this current situaton.

So this is my e-mail:

Dear Eric Stuart,

Hello, it's me...Derek. You probably don't remember me, but I actually
e-mailed you a couple of times about SOVA in the past. Anyways, it
seems as though Pokemon USA and DuArt have been allowing old members
that voiced characters and Pokemon from the 4Kids dub to come back and
voice on the new season of Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
(Season 11). These actors/actresses include: Dan Green, Bella Hudson,
and Sean Schemmel. So far, every episode dubbed, they have voiced at
least one or more characters/Pokemon on the show. Recently, Lisa; the
head leader of SOVA; recieved a reply from Veronica Taylor stating that
these guys have abandoned the original cast for Pokemon USA and have
been aloud to work on 4Kids anime still. So, I was hoping you might be
able to tell me if you would consider coming back to us. We are trying
so hard to get you guys back, but it is rather difficult with us being
able to do only so much. Please send me feed-back
as soon as possible. I appreciate you taking this time in reading my
e-mail.

Thank-You

and this is what Eric sent me:

Hey,
Yeah, a lot of those guys have gone over to work on Pokemon. Not really
where I want to be right now. I am proud of what I did on that show but
it's time to move on.
Eric.

You see!? This is exactly what I'm saying! Alot of them don't even want to come back. So why do we even bother with trying to help them if they don't even want it? I could possibly try someone else by sending them an e-mail, but most likely they will either give me the same reply, or just not even reply back at all.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next