Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!

Go down 
+18
Mitch
Aipom Fan
Pokémon Trainer Shane
aaron122894
ampharos181
Pokeyug
Geoffrey
Gligar13
szlemm
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
ker-plop
Tommy
Rocket Grunt
metfan5695
Trainer Rachel
PokemonTrainerLisa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime15th June 2008, 1:01 am

Great work szlemm! I've been writing letters too! Keep up the great work!

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime15th June 2008, 10:59 am

I'm not trying to be negative here, but if they're getting so annoyed with us sending so much pokeballs that they're rejecting them, won't they just ignore us?
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime15th June 2008, 4:26 pm

I guess the trip into crazy land that this thread has taken must mean that we still have no word from the VAs? I saw that Maddie made a post over at serebii. I'm starting to think that she must not have gotten our emails asking her about the Veronica email and the loophole.

We need to email her again.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 6:59 am

They cant ignore the fact the pokeballs are still arriving, those balls speak for the fans!!
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 8:45 am

metfan5695 wrote:
I'm not trying to be negative here, but if they're getting so annoyed with us sending so much pokeballs that they're rejecting them, won't they just ignore us?

If you are speaking of Pokemon USA, then to answer your question, they have already been ignoring us from the begining. Which is why I think sending Pokeballs to them is not our brightest idea at the moment. I mean, look at what happens to us when we try and send them. We just wake up one morning to find them back where they started from. I still think sending Pokeballs to DuArt is the most effective way to get our messages across. Nothing wrong with sending stuff to Pokemon USA; just not what I suggest. No Unless you want to lose money with the cost of postage going up.

Rocket Grunt wrote:
I guess the trip into crazy land that this thread has taken must mean that we still have no word from the VAs? I saw that Maddie made a post over at serebii. I'm starting to think that she must not have gotten our emails asking her about the Veronica email and the loophole.

We need to email her again.

I agree. This thread has gotten a bit out of control over the past few days. Also, I don't know why any of us haven't heard from Maddie or the others since we sent our letters to them...well...I know I haven't at least. Maybe they are just too busy to answer our e-mails; or they just don't care any longer. silent

szlemm wrote:
They cant ignore the fact the pokeballs are still arriving, those balls speak for the fans!!

You're completely right szlemm! Nothing's going to bring down our burning imbitions of sending those wonderful Pokeballs. No matter how irritated they get, we won't give up! : D

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 10:27 am

Aipom Fan wrote:
metfan5695 wrote:

If you are speaking of Pokemon USA, then to answer your question, they have already been ignoring us from the begining. Which is why I think sending Pokeballs to them is not our brightest idea at the moment. I mean, look at what happens to us when we try and send them. We just wake up one morning to find them back where they started from. I still think sending Pokeballs to DuArt is the most effective way to get our messages across. Nothing wrong with sending stuff to Pokemon USA; just not what I suggest. No Unless you want to lose money with the cost of postage going up.

Actually I was talking in general. Let me try to explain; when we first started sending the pokeballs they ignored us (and by 'they' I mean anyone the pokeballs were sent to). Then, later on, the pokeballs seemed to be effective when they hired minor VAs from 4Kids. Now that it has come to the point that they're rejecting them, won't that mean that they'll just ignore us completely? (Again, I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just curious)
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 10:49 am

I understand what you are saying metfan5695. Only Pokemon USA has been ignoring us, though at this point in time. The Pokeballs that szlemm sent got sent back to him by Pokemon USA. And will DuArt ignore us? Not anytime soon, which is why I am saying it's smarter to 'flood them' instead Pokemon USA. We don't think you are being negative, it's just your type of question. It'll be okay, though : D You just have to believe...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 3:46 am

Well ive only recieved one box back from pusa so thats good news. Im writing a letter to pusa about why we sent the pokeballs in the first place (i included letters inside the box) and now i think the time is to flood Duart!! Pusa has recieved their warnings and cries from the fans so they cant ingore it anymore or pretend they never knew fans were upset.

DUart is where all Pokeballs are flying!! Ive sent 2 boxes so far and more on the way!!
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 11:14 am

At this rate, we'll have the Va's back in no time!
And thanks, Aipom Fan!
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 4:49 pm

Great job guys! : D Just keep sending in those Pokeballs into DuArt; aswell letters, e-mails, and any other projects. You're right metfan5695, at this rate, we will infact see the original cast back on the show sooner than you think Wink

- Aipom Fan

PS. I recieved an e-mail from 'Pokemon USA' and it said:

" Thank you for contacting Pokemon USA, Inc.

Your comments are valuable to us, and we appreciate every single Pokemon fan's opinion. However, because we receive such a large volume of email about the Pokemon Cartoon, we cannot respond to each and every one.

Please be assured, we have forwarded your commenets along to the appropriate parties, and they will be considered. "

As you may have noticed, I put Pokemon USA's name in quotes. You can tell that this is obviously just a computer reply; as not really a human's input. But, maybe we can hope this helps some...
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 5:47 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Aipom Fan wrote:
Sorry about the double post.

Anyways, I sent one e-mail to DuArt, one e-mail to Pokemon USA, one to Veronica Taylor, and one to Tim Werenko. Lol... The one that I sent to Tim Werenko stated that I was basically starving myself until the original cast was back on the show. Of course, I'm not really, but I wanna' see what they say. Maybe then if they see someone is becoming anorexic, they would change their minds. : D

- Aipom Fan

I agree with Rachel. And while we're at it, why don't we threaten to slit our wrists too? :/

I'm stopping this now. Anorexia is the LAST thing you joke about for starters. And it's not going to help our case one bit if we have idiots up and sending weird mail like this to PUSA. I think we all care about the VAs a lot, but acting emo and threatening to starve ourselves, etc, will get us no where.

So stop, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 6:49 pm

Actually, just to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. I'm going to lock this thread until next Saturday. That way you guys'll have a chance to cool off and remember the point of this thread. On Saturday I'll consider re-opening it. So for now...

Topic LOCKED
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 6:52 pm

Unlocked

Under the circumstance that there is no more fighting!! As long as we can talk about this in a rational way then it'll remain open.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 7:38 pm

Brian wrote:
Unlocked

Under the circumstance that there is no more fighting!! As long as we can talk about this in a rational way then it'll remain open.

No problemo!
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 6:44 pm

Wasn't sure if I should post this here, or in the Racheal thread, but... no doubt you have all heard the new Veronica rumor, yes? If not, here's a thread that was started over at Bulbagarden: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=29801.

I seriously think it's false. I mean, I'm trying to think positive, much in the same vein as Lisa, but this is not the first rumor about Veronica, much less the the whole Va situation. It would be beyond awesome, but replacing Sarah mid-season? I just don't see it happening. I am however happy the thought of Veronica reprising May wasn't just me, as someone brought it there. Now if only we find out if she's back or not. BTW, I emailed Veronica this week too, but no response yet.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 10:12 pm

This doesn't seem right. Replacing Sarah mid-season is doubtful, but anything is possible.

I have been seeing such chaos on forums and Veronica's official website, that I am not sure what to believe anymore! I honestly can't believe that she would turn down the role of Ash because she stood by our side through all these times, why would she do something to make us upset and cause such mayhem? But, who knows?

I have a slight feeling she will be back, but not anytime soon. And by being Ash again, I can't see her turning that option down. I honestly can't see it...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 10:27 pm

Better chance at Veronica being a side character or being Ash at the end of the season...
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 2:36 am

This seems like a fake to me... Veronica's guestbook gets trolled very often.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 8:33 am

I think whoever posted just wants attention. That's more likely to be fake, but we can hope that will happen though.
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 5:01 pm

I sent Veronica an email about the post in her guestbook. I'll let everyone know if I get a reply back.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 5:30 pm

I'm emailed her last week and she hasn't replied yet. Good luck, I hope she'll contacts you
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 6:19 pm

Me neither. I'm hoping that's a good sign, but she's probably busy. I'll do the same if she replies soon, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime12th July 2008, 10:01 am

Mike Pollock/Herb Lawrence was the only 4Kids VA today. Wonder who he was.

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Dscf0610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12