Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!

Go down 
+18
Mitch
Aipom Fan
Pokémon Trainer Shane
aaron122894
ampharos181
Pokeyug
Geoffrey
Gligar13
szlemm
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
ker-plop
Tommy
Rocket Grunt
metfan5695
Trainer Rachel
PokemonTrainerLisa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 8:42 pm

Ashachu wrote:
I'm not sure that stating that you're starving yourself would help anything....it might be just a bit over-the-top...

Yeah, it is a little extreme. It sounds like we're suicidal over the voice actors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Male Number of posts : 100
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 8:43 pm

Aipom Fan wrote:
Sorry about the double post.

Anyways, I sent one e-mail to DuArt, one e-mail to Pokemon USA, one to Veronica Taylor, and one to Tim Werenko. Lol... The one that I sent to Tim Werenko stated that I was basically starving myself until the original cast was back on the show. Of course, I'm not really, but I wanna' see what they say. Maybe then if they see someone is becoming anorexic, they would change their minds. : D

- Aipom Fan

I agree with Rachel. And while we're at it, why don't we threaten to slit our wrists too? :/
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 8:48 pm

I think we want to convey that we're serious about our VA preferences, but not serious in this kind of sense...
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 8:55 pm

Imagine you were in their position. Who knows, they may want to help, and they actually COULD be helping. Imagine you were them, and an e-mail gets sent to you saying that someone is basically killing themselves because of this. How would you feel? I'd feel pretty dang bad - but thing is, I hope that doesn't cause them grief, especially since it was a lie.

If someone said something to me like, "unless you come over to my house every day to help me with my homework, I'll starve myself" I would try my hardest not to let it bother me. Why? There comes a point where you must realize that the other person either needs help that you alone cannot offer or is just doing it for attention, or maybe even both.

Moral lesson here I guess. I'm just saying that I hope what you said doesn't affect DuArt, period. So they don't feel guilty, but also that it won't hurt the campaign.

Just think about how you'd feel if you were on their end before sending an e-mail like that again.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:05 pm

I said I wasn't really, I just wanted to see how they would respond. If it makes everyone feel better, I already sent an e-mail saying that I was sorry. It shouldn't have affected this campaign one bit. Anyways, you can cancel my account if you want. I didn't want to stir up this much trouble O_O ...I thought I was helping...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:08 pm

Wait, I don't get it. You say you didn't really say you were starving yourself, but you just sent an apology letter? o_O
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:10 pm

Not cool...Don't turn this into a suicudal cult.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:11 pm

Because what you said was right. I shouldn't have been that drastic, even if I did want the original voice actors back that bad. I was wrong in what I did, so I sent an apology letter explaining how I was over-reacting.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:13 pm

This might make them angry or something so be careful in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:15 pm

Aipom Fan wrote:
Because what you said was right. I shouldn't have been that drastic, even if I did want the original voice actors back that bad. I was wrong in what I did, so I sent an apology letter explaining how I was over-reacting.

- Aipom Fan
That wasn't right but I don't blame you for doing that. PUSA are just ignoring us and we need to grab their attention somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:15 pm

I know that now. Once again, I am sorry. Please forgive me; for I will not do this again. Sad

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:16 pm

It's okay. Live and learn.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:21 pm

But this is getting a little too annoying. Why is Pokemon USA just ignoring us?

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:28 pm

1) Because Pokemon USA is NOT in charge.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:29 pm

I think their priority is all the other stuff before the anime. It's not even worth it keeping all the original background music if they're gonna have bad voice acting quality.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:31 pm

So, why didn't we see Bella Hudson voice Nurse Joy? Are they(DuArt) just trying to toy with us by only bringing back the old voice actors by having them only voice new characters? If that's the case, then that's just unfair.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:31 pm

I think it's just a matter of time. I think DuArt wants to take things gradually.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:32 pm

Let's hope so...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:34 pm

I hope they are actually trying to do something
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:37 pm

I'm sure they are. They've brought in lots of 4Kids VAs anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:38 pm

Me too. I have a slight feeling that the people there are content with their show, and will just laugh at us when we throw mail and e-mails their way.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:51 pm

Aipom Fan wrote:
Me too. I have a slight feeling that the people there are content with their show, and will just laugh at us when we throw mail and e-mails their way.

- Aipom Fan
This might sound out of topic but I think PUSA only cares about money and they just promote something if something is about to happen to their company.

Yeah, they might be just laughing at us and they might think that we're waisting our times.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 9:53 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 11:19 pm

Sorry for talking out of topic, but, so what? So what if Pokemon USA is laughing at us for what we're doing? I get laughed at all the time when I try to be serious about something but that doesn't stop me. I'll do what I have to do to get people to listen to me. Let's not think about what PUSA and co. think of us and just do what we have to do for us to get our message out. Besides, because we would even think to act against PUSA and co., they probably thought twice about laughing at us. They probably never thought that anyone would have the nerve to, I think. I'm sorry for talking out of topic but I just don't like it when people think like that. (I'm REALLY sorry for not being on topic, just thought I should say this, even though that this may not be what anyone had implied in the first place.)
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime15th June 2008, 12:50 am

OKay guys We need to get some stuff in order here

1)Pusa is refusing to take in our pokeballs now and this is a good sign, it means we had a effect

2)DUart it hiring voice actors so im sending all pokeballs to their direction!!

and yeah ill write what roles the va's should reprise cause i mean i dnt want veronica back if all she gets to play is extras on the show i want her as ash!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next