Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!

Go down 
+18
Mitch
Aipom Fan
Pokémon Trainer Shane
aaron122894
ampharos181
Pokeyug
Geoffrey
Gligar13
szlemm
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
ker-plop
Tommy
Rocket Grunt
metfan5695
Trainer Rachel
PokemonTrainerLisa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 12:40 pm

Lol Lisa, you make it sound like you know who is going to come back. =P
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 12:42 pm

Hahah yeah i was just gonna post that aswell haha

hope lisa's hunch is rite Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 12:49 pm

Lisa is ALWAYS right! Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 1:42 pm

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
Lol Lisa, you make it sound like you know who is going to come back. =P
Nah. I'm just really confident! ^_^

You know, like the way Ash gets before he has a gym battle. LOL. XD
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 2:45 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Don't jump to conclusions just yet, Lapras! ^^;

All I'm saying is, after a few more episodes, someone VERY familiar is going to show up! : D

I mean, after hiring so many VAs from 4Kids, something good is bound to happen. Pokemon USA will definitely hire someone else, since they're on a hot-streak right now. Of course, I can't tell you who will be hired next because, I don't know who it is yet. XD

I just have a good feeling that Pokemon USA is gonna hire another VA from 4Kids. Call it a hunch. XD

The real problem is the fact that they're using the 4Kids VAs for new characters only. Today was the Solaceon contest episode, and Joy was not Bella Hudson and Contesta was not Mike Pollock. We want the 4Kids VAs to voice their original characters as well, not just the new ones.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 2:54 pm

I agree with Lapras 100%. I woke up in hoping to have Joy's and Contesta's original voice back, and what did we hear? We heard stupid Michelle Knotz and Craig Blaire! Not to mention... Kenny sounds like a fag, He keeps calling Dawn "Dee-dee" and I think it's such a stupid running gag; it's getting on my nerves, Ambipom sounds like she's having a stroke, and Sarah Natochenny keeps getting impressively better each episode! I just can't be content with this dub! I thought that with DuArt; we would be getting better; not worse! Screw DuArt and Pokemon USA!!! I'm going to flood them with e-mails until they sue me! And they're going to be harsh e-mails too!!!

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 2:56 pm

Yes, you are completely right about that.

This IS a dilemma. But, I'm not sure how we can fix it.... =(

Maybe if EVERYONE in SOVA sends out hundreds, no thousands, of Pokeballs to DuArt? But this time, when you put the message on the balls, you say something like "We want Veronica Taylor back as Ash Ketchum", "We want Rachael Lillis back as Jessie", "We want Maddie Blaustein back as Meowth", etc.

Anyway, my point is, we need to make it clear to DuArt and Pokemon USA that we want the original cast members back BUT - we also want them doing their original roles and voicing their own characters.
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 3:11 pm

Quote :

You know, like the way Ash gets before he has a gym battle. LOL. XD

But you know Ash always loses when he's overly confident! Sad
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 3:23 pm

Yeah, but he only loses when he's TOO confident (an example would be "Vanity Affair" - however, notice how in that episode, Ash was battling a member of the Elite Four, so that was also a factor).

Anyway, Ash is always confident before a gym battle, or any battle for that matter. But most of the time, he wins his gym battles on the first try. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 3:32 pm

Except Whitney, but I really don't blame Ash, because I always lost to Whitney on the first try, too. Razz

About the overconfidence, I was thinking more along the lines of when he entered into that competition against that kid with the Skiploom...
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 3:35 pm

Meh, I consider that loss to be caused by bad writing.

Ash didn't seem over confident to me in that episode. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 3:40 pm

Seriously? Are we talking about the same episode? Let me find the name..

"The Grass Route".

He said things like "Winning a beginner competition like this will be easy!"

From the beginning, I knew he would lose to Skiploom just because of his confidence...

Ash SHOULD have won, but I knew he wouldn't because he was being overconfident.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 3:55 pm

Yeah, but the thing is, that competition should have been easy for him (just like Ash said). It was just a Grass type competition. But the way he lost was so dumb, because Skiploom just happened to learn how to use Solarbeam during their match.

Anyway, we're getting offtopic now. XD We're supposed to be talking about the current situation with Pokemon USA/DuArt, why they're hiring VAs from 4Kids, and how we can make it possible for the original cast to voice THEIR characters.
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 4:01 pm

Quote :
Yeah, but the thing is, that competition should have been easy for him (just like Ash said). It was just a Grass type competition. The way he lost was also dumb, because Skiploom just happened to learn how to use Solarbeam during their match.

Yeah, I know, and it was a beginning competition, too, close to the early cities. It's just that the way the writers write allowed me to predict that he would lose.

Quote :
Anyway, we're getting offtopic now. XD

Sorry!

I'm not sure why they're rehiring, unless they're listening to SOVA...but they don't know how to listen if they're not their own characters...
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 4:02 pm

Send e-mails to Duart. Also, send your Pokeballs to them aswell; because sending them to Pokemon USA is just worthless. You're wasting your time and money by sending them something they'll just send back. DuArt has yet to do that to us...so why not keep sending them to DuArt?

Also, when sending the Pokeballs, be sure to print out one of my SOVA (Save Our Voice Actors) Coloring pages along with 'em. It shows more impact when we stuff those boxes with loads of projects.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 4:05 pm

Aipom, I particularly love your Pikachu one with the ketchup bottle!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 4:10 pm

LOL...I thought alot of people wouldn't understand the whole ketchup bottle joke. I honestly thought people would think it was a beer bottle for those who never watched the old episodes of Pokemon that many of us grew up with. But besides the fact, we really shouldn't through this thread forum off track. Any discussions about my project, or any thing else not related to 4Kids Voice Actors being hired; should be discussed in the proper forum. Just trying to keep us on track.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 4:10 pm

*nods*

I completely agree with you, Aipom Fan!

All of those are very effective ways for us to get our message across to DuArt! : D
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 4:18 pm

Once again, thank-you guys! : D

Now, about those people at the corporation. What is up with them this week? Okay, they send back our Pokeballs as they are being rejected by Pokemon USA, DuArt doesn't use Bella Hudson's voice as Nurse Joy and whoever does Contesta's voice (Sorry, I don't know his name), and none of our projects seem to be effective any longer! What are we supposed to do now that all this is happening?

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 4:25 pm

E-mails explaining that we would like it much better if they not only HIRED the original cast, but put them back in their original roles?
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 6:53 pm

which means another email to duart like the last one
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 7:25 pm

Sounds awesome! : D Let's all send a good heart felt e-mail/letter explaining our feelings about getting the original cast back with their ORIGINAL roles; just as Ashachu stated. You may also want to add how the voices currently on the anime aren't appealing to your liking; and has caused you to not enjoy brand-new episodes of Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 8:18 pm

Sorry about the double post.

Anyways, I sent one e-mail to DuArt, one e-mail to Pokemon USA, one to Veronica Taylor, and one to Tim Werenko. Lol... The one that I sent to Tim Werenko stated that I was basically starving myself until the original cast was back on the show. Of course, I'm not really, but I wanna' see what they say. Maybe then if they see someone is becoming anorexic, they would change their minds. : D

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 8:35 pm

Aipom Fan wrote:
Sorry about the double post.

Anyways, I sent one e-mail to DuArt, one e-mail to Pokemon USA, one to Veronica Taylor, and one to Tim Werenko. Lol... The one that I sent to Tim Werenko stated that I was basically starving myself until the original cast was back on the show. Of course, I'm not really, but I wanna' see what they say. Maybe then if they see someone is becoming anorexic, they would change their minds. : D

- Aipom Fan

Wait... you didn't seriously say that you were literally starving yourself due to this, did you? Shocked

...Dude... that's not cool :/
Back to top Go down
Ashachu
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ashachu

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 8:39 pm

Aipom, did you really say you were starving yourself?

I'm not sure that stating that you're starving yourself would help anything....it might be just a bit over-the-top...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next