Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
You've all made a great site Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

You've all made a great site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johny_lovin_it

Johny_lovin_it

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-20

You've all made a great site Empty
PostSubject: You've all made a great site   You've all made a great site Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am

Hello, my name is Jonathan Scher. I met Lisa online and even talked to her on the phone. When one time she was discouraged because of a something she read, I bounced her back up to help her stay on her goals for SOVA. I made her a promise that I'd help her and I haven't done anything. I'm going to keep that promise still but at how our current lives have been with school and the economy and how it makes things seem impossible because of reality, it never changes the way I think and feel. No matter what, I'll always shove reality aside and keep my fantasies as my reality because it's a dream! It's a goal! Always stay positive and always chase your dreams no matter what. For SOVA... no, for Pokemon, I vow to fix it! And I'll make Lisa proud to have a friend like me. It's just... it will take more time. ~_~
Back to top Go down

You've all made a great site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: