Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Veronica Taylor Rumor

Go down 
+24
alice
Linkpre
a friend...
Tommy
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
jackiestar
PikaKetchup
Hidden Mew
PikachuL41
ker-plop
Lapras87
Gligar13
Dark Master
Trainer Rachel
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
PokemonTrainerLisa
Mitch
Snorlax
Shadow25
szlemm
Aipom Fan
aaron122894
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 9:28 am

Forcing children to call PUSA, even if they know about the VA switch, isn't right, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 9:38 am

no one force them to do it, if they wanna help then thats absolutyl wonderfull Smile
Im calling pusa tomomrow and will post the call online!
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 12:48 pm

I think it might be a better idea to ask if their parents could call on behalf of them. This way, PUSA will still get the same message.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 1:34 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
I think Snorlax meant the email that I received from Adam Werenko (not Tim).

I never received an email from Tim. XD

Yep, sorry about that.

So... I'm in the opinion that if Veronica did do an episode or two, (Adam said few weeks - *crosses fingers*) they won't dub over it or whatever. When these episodes air, it will be a little drastic. We've been with Sarah for two years and to suddenly hear what Ash is supposed to sound like, wow. Hopefully the fandom then finally realizes what the dub has been missing. If anything, SOVA will get see an increase if the aforementioned happens. Smile
Back to top Go down
Linkpre

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 3:45 pm

^ They'll probably dub over the lines that Veronica Taylor supposely did with Sarah Natochenny's voice. Kids would probably recognize the change and they most likely don't want to confuse the fans.

EDIT: Has Ms. Taylor responsed to anyone's e-mails? I'd imagine she would still be a bit sad over this whole situation.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime9th August 2008, 12:27 am

szlemm wrote:
okay wow just spend alot of time reading and processing all that information!!!

and i think veronica needs to know just how much we care for her so yes everyone send an emial telling her!!!!

at least we will have a few episodes where veronica brings ash back to life only to have sarah kill him off again :S

Yea i agree we need to let Veronica know we deeply care for her, and we want the best for her.
I, personally, am still confused about how to contact Veronica, but those who know should send emails, amv's, pictures, fanart, "encouragograms"....etc. to let her know that SOVA really cares about her.
I don't know if we should let her know that we know what happenned since it was supposed to be confidential....
But i think now is a critical time to encourage her, and let her know that life is full of up and downs, but we always need to put the past behind us and look forward.
So in addition to making angry phone calls to PUSA/DuArt, we should, contrarily contact Veronica encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Linkpre

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th August 2008, 5:47 pm

I know this issue has been mostly resolved, but here's one last confirmation the whole thing was probably false. Ok according to few people from Bulbapedia, the episode Veronica Taylor was supposely going to return is called "Crossing Paths", not "Dutox In the Wind" as we were told.

Episode 74 will apparently be title "Pika and Goliath".
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th August 2008, 1:17 am

Crossing Paths is the Pokemon Ranger/Hunter J episode.

And Pika and Goliath? That really doesn't seem right. I could never see PUSA just using "Pika" in a title like that.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th August 2008, 1:26 am

Nevermind, apparently you're right. o.o

Wow... just... wow.

PUSA screwed that last title up, IMO. As much of a religious person as I am, there were much better titles to have made it more dramatic sounding. It's just the "Pika" part that kills it.

And to imagine Sarah reading that title...ughh...

EDIT: Actually, forget what I said. Personally, now that I think about it, I like how it's a religious title. (And some people say Pokemon is evil... pft.) I've just been in a bad mood the past hour or two :/
Back to top Go down
Linkpre

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime16th August 2008, 10:10 am

The episode title "Pika and Goliath" is on Cartoon Network's schedule page now, so that's been proven true.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 4:08 am

So, does this mean Veronica won't be voicing Ash at all?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
PikachuL41

Male Number of posts : 135
User Title : Space Marine
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 6:12 am

Maybe it depends if PUSA has dubbed over the episode's she could have done
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

Female Number of posts : 84
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 9:35 am

Eh, we'll just have to see. =\ But as much as I want to hear her again, I think PUSA would have redubbed her, if she did any episodes.

Anybody receive any email responses from Veronica lately?
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 9:39 am

No, I don't think anybody has. I wish we could talk to Veronica through some other form of communication, but all she has is e-mail (If even that). I mean, we can all try and convince Maddie to talk her into coming to these forums...but with the way Pokemon USA and DuArt treated her just these past few months...I doubt she will ever come back. This is just in my opinion by the way.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 8:35 pm

Well, to be honest, the only thing we can do is wait and see....

Also, it seems like Cartoon Network is skipping the two Riolu episodes, or so I've heard. I guess that's a good thing, cause I wasn't looking forward to hearing Sarah mess up those two episodes. *cringes at the thought* X_X

Dark Master wrote:
But as much as I want to hear her again, I think PUSA would have redubbed her, if she did any episodes.
Yeah, if Veronica did dub any episodes, I bet Pokemon USA/DuArt redubbed them just for spite. And, if they did redub them, that would be so cruel and heartless. =(

Aipom Fan wrote:

I mean, we can all try and convince Maddie to talk her into coming to these forums...
Heh, that's what I was thinking. ^^

But Maddie hasn't been here for a while. Every day, I've been trying to catch her online. But she just hasn't been around. I don't know what's going on....

Aipom Fan wrote:
but with the way Pokemon USA and DuArt treated her just these past few months...I doubt she will ever come back.
I know. And that's exactly what I'm afraid of. =(

You see, that is another reason why I really wanna attend New York Anime Festival in September. I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, I can remind Veronica of how awesome her Ash voice is and ask her to think about returning to Pokemon (that is, if she were given the chance to return somehow, like if SOVA succeeds).
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 11:29 pm

Again, this whole rumor was just that: a rumor.

Veronica never recorded any new episodes. Period.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 11:38 pm

we need veronica....
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 11:50 pm

Trainer Rachel wrote:

I'll believe that when I see it.

Meaning, I won't believe that is true, until I hear Sarah's Ash in the Dustox episode on Saturday, and the Raichu episode on next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime18th August 2008, 1:07 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Trainer Rachel wrote:

I'll believe that when I see it.

Meaning, I won't believe that is true, until I hear Sarah's Ash in the Dustox episode on Saturday, and the Raichu episode on next Saturday.

*Sigh*

:/
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime18th August 2008, 1:18 am

Yeah, I know, Rachel. I'm stubborn and hard-headed, lol.

But hey, so is Ash sometimes. XD And I can be very Ash-like, with my personality. XD
Back to top Go down
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
PikachuL41

Male Number of posts : 135
User Title : Space Marine
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime18th August 2008, 7:35 am

Theres nothing rong with being stubborn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Hidden Mew

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime18th August 2008, 7:29 pm

Just to clear this part up, Cartoon Network isn't skipping the Ranger special. The dub title Crossing Paths is actually for the Dustox episode instead. If you think about it, it makes sense. I'm sure that they're saving the new Ranger special until around late October or early November so that it can help promote the new Pokemon Ranger game. I don't think that it has anything to do with the voice acting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veronica Taylor Rumor
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9