Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hello everyone in SOVA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lust_Lolli

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Hello everyone in SOVA Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone in SOVA   Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime5th February 2009, 1:37 pm

Well I'm Lust_Lolli, and I'm decided to join because I just can't believe how the old VAs were just tossed as they were shit basically. I been in and out of the POkemon anime, and before 2005, I stopped watching it because trying to fit in High School and all. And its only the last 6 months I got back into it again, so I have been reading on the forums some old topics. I'm not put in any of them, so this is my first forums experience.

But I actually got back into it because of the famous PIka and Goliath episode I heard about. I watched it in English, and from there I was wondering why everyone sounded so different and sounded that the new people sound so generic, there wasn't any emotion except for the character of the day. And Ash of all surprised me that he sounded so generic, there no life to him. Did some research and found out he been replaced and so was everyone else. And the more I contiuned reading past events of the actors and I was upset how the old ones were tossed.

So here I am today, and fighting to get them back. I don't understand how the old ones are tossed, and PUSA getting cheap or whatever they did. The old ones need justice, and I do anything to give them justice.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in SOVA   Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime11th February 2009, 9:26 pm

Welcome to SOVA. This forum is inactive now but we have a newer and better one here: http://sova.raybound.com/forum

Join up there! Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in SOVA   Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm

Welcome, but sorry to say, SOVA is no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone in SOVA   Hello everyone in SOVA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone in SOVA
Page 1 of 1