Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

SOVA's Leadership

Go down 
+2
Charzard03
PokemonTrainerLisa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

SOVA's Leadership Empty
PostSubject: SOVA's Leadership   SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime16th August 2008, 12:39 pm

Well, I've just been informed that several members are unhappy with the way I've been running things around here.

So, I've decided to make a thread where people can give me advice, suggestions, and constructive criticism for how I can become a better leader for SOVA.

First of all, I want you to know that I have always been very dedicated to the original VAs and getting them back on the show. But sometimes, my personal life can (and will) interefere with me doing SOVA related activities. This explains my overall lack of involvement in SOVA's projects.

Having said that, if for any reason you guys feel like I'm doing an unsatisfactory job here, you need to speak up! SOVA is a team effort, so we're all in this together!

No, I'm not gonna bite your head off or anything, if you happen to give me criticism about stuff. Actually, I will be more than happy to accept criticism as long as no one flames or attacks me in their posts (that's against the rules, you know). But anyway, generally speaking, my point is that everyone here has problems they have to work out. People also make mistakes every now and then, and no one is perfect. So criticism can be a good thing, especially in this case.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Charzard03

Charzard03

Female Number of posts : 10
User Title : Pokemon Artist
D/P Friend Code : 369512962265
Registration date : 2008-08-16

SOVA's Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOVA's Leadership   SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime16th August 2008, 1:20 pm

I think your a good leader lisa, dedication and willpower are the things that count when doing a project like this.
Back to top Go down
http://charzard03.deviantart.com/
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

SOVA's Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOVA's Leadership   SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime16th August 2008, 6:34 pm

Lisa, you're a very dedicated member. You're always positive and you don't give up even in hard times. Your honest and very easy to get along with. I hope you become more active, you are our leader. We need you to be here. Whatever is happening, I hope everything will be fine. It's your responsibility as our leader to show us the path and guide us.

Thank You
Mitch
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

SOVA's Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOVA's Leadership   SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime16th August 2008, 8:56 pm

Shocked How can anyone think you're doing a bad job? That makes no sense to me. Mad
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

SOVA's Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOVA's Leadership   SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime16th August 2008, 11:57 pm

Lisa, I think you're a great leader. You're dedicated and you do as much as you can. You'd gotten us a lot of members in the past couple weeks and that's a good thing! Obviously, if I didn't think you were a good leader, I wouldn't have said that in this thread here. Maybe seeing that again will boost your confidence in yourself. Just keep up the good work and never give up. You and I should discuss some ideas in the IRC channel sometime. As they always say, two heads are better than one! XD
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

SOVA's Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOVA's Leadership   SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime17th August 2008, 12:04 am

I agree with what everyone says lisa ur awsome however i do agree that we more activity needs to be done. We cant just depend upon a few members to do the projects we need everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOVA's Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOVA's Leadership   SOVA's Leadership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOVA's Leadership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: News, Updates, etc. :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: