Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Veronica Taylor Rumor

Go down 
+24
alice
Linkpre
a friend...
Tommy
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
jackiestar
PikaKetchup
Hidden Mew
PikachuL41
ker-plop
Lapras87
Gligar13
Dark Master
Trainer Rachel
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
PokemonTrainerLisa
Mitch
Snorlax
Shadow25
szlemm
Aipom Fan
aaron122894
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Veronica Taylor Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 2:49 am

I saw some of you talking about a rumor that Veronica Taylor was returning to the show in September on Mike's introduction thread and if you want to talk furthur on it, please do it on this thread, not on Mike's.

EDIT: Searching the web, I have found no evidence that the episode will be called "Dustox in the Wind." The title is only a guess on the "Guess Anime dub titles" thread on the Serebii Forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 8:24 am

I think this is a great thread! Now, we can all discuss our opinions and thoughts on what might happen come the end of August and start of September. Very Happy

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 8:46 am

It wud be a dream come true to have veronica back as ash, To me the ash i know died when she was taken away Sad

Theirs also alot of people commenting on her Guestbook thats shes returning so fingers crossed everyone or better yet POKEBALLS GO!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Shadow25

Male Number of posts : 51
User Title : Veteran Smasher
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 10:45 am

Here's what I know about all of this so far:
-This first message was posted on Veronica's Guestbook by Ryan Morris:
Quote :
Name: Ryan Morris
E-mail address: ryanmorris89@ymail.com
Comments: I heard from one of my friends that you were returning to Pokemon, and we'll hear your voice once again as Ash... I couldn't believe it, so I asked him where he got from. He told me that he knew somebody else whose uncle works for DuArt, the company that produces the show. So I got to talk to this guy (his name is Adam W BTW) myself and he confirmed that Veronica Taylor was called in by DuArt a few weeks ago to start working on Pokemon once again. And we'll most likely hear her on the show once again in September.

CONGRATULATIONS VERONICA!!!!

You REALLY REALLY deserve this. It will be so refreshing to hear your voice once again after two long years. It doesn't even seem like the new girl is even trying. It is also a shame they chose to replace you in the first place. But it is good to know that I'll hear your voice once more. Plus I hope to hear you as May as well in the next dozen episodes. Take care!

~Ryan~

This same message was later posted by someone else on Sarah Natochenny's MySpace, asking her to confirm/deconfirm it. She has not replied yet, though another poster said they were "pleased to see the rumor has blown over"

However Lisa posted on Veronica's Guestbook thanking her for the email that said she would indeed be voicing Ash again in Septemer. What makes this all more believable (for me) is that May's appearance should occur not so far from then. I am really hoped for this, I really hope this is true...

So in case anyone didn't know about this yet, that's the deal. I personally found out about it when someone posted it on the 'Ask Maddie Blaustein' thread on Serebii, asking her what she thought of it.
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 11:48 am

Looks like we'll just have to wait and see. I really hope that she comes back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 3:24 pm

I edited my last post on the Mike thread... I really, really hope it's true. The fact that the supposed title is a guess one in a thread on Serebii, makes me worried, but duplicates have happened before.

I would be happy knowing she's on the show at least, and work ourselves from there. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 5:27 pm

Everyone needs to be positive especially don't say it's false. Say it is fact Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 5:40 pm

I completely agree with darkblade09 on this one. ^^

Stay positive guys!

I'm sure we'll get confirmation eventually. But until that happens, we should keep believing this rumor is true. Because if it IS true, that means we have accomplished one of our goals - to get Veronica back as Ash.

By the way, if anyone wants me to post the emails that I received from Ryan and Jason, let me know.

Also, if you would like to see the email that I received from Veronica, let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Shadow25

Male Number of posts : 51
User Title : Veteran Smasher
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 5:47 pm

Could you post the emails please? Thanks. Also didn't you thank Veronica for emailing you saying she would indeed be voicing Ash on the guestbook?
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 6:29 pm

I concur! BTW, is the Veronica email from her AOL account or that other one? I'm trying to stay positive. ^^
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 8:12 pm

Umm, so the rumor is true only if the dub title is the same? Ummm, excuse me but that is the most retarded answer I have EVER heard. =/

The actual dub titles are released two weeks before airing. Most of them aren't always correct with the guess/Japanese title.
Back to top Go down
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 10:36 pm

Well, no, that is not the only way the rumour is true. It just helps solidify the possibility that it is true.

Personally, I'm not convinced. I'm a natural skeptic, though. I was the one responsible for making quite a few people doubt the whole situation. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime30th July 2008, 11:25 pm

iEatPikachuForLunch wrote:
Umm, so the rumor is true only if the dub title is the same? Ummm, excuse me but that is the most retarded answer I have EVER heard. =/

The actual dub titles are released two weeks before airing. Most of them aren't always correct with the guess/Japanese title.
The people who told us that Veronica was returning told us she was returning in "Dustox in the Wind." Now do you see why it could help be a pretty solid confirmation?
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 12:05 am

Shadow25 wrote:
Also didn't you thank Veronica for emailing you saying she would indeed be voicing Ash on the guestbook?
Yes, I did post on her guestbook, to thank her for emailing me and informing me that she was voicing Ash. ^^

But hey, you have to keep in mind that I'm about 90% certain that this rumor is true. You see, all the evidence that I've received so far has led me to believe this rumor is indeed true. I mean, everything clearly points toward the rumor being true, because the story and information about how this actually happened - all of it sounds very possible and convincing. I'm not kidding you.

And of course, given my optimism, I will continue to believe this rumor is actually true. Unless, at some point, evidence is found which proves it to be false (in which case, I will simply have to accept it and move on).

By the way, I did send Veronica an email recently. But I haven't received a reply from her yet. I'm hoping that she will get back to me soon. Because I gave Veronica a link to the SOVA forums. So that way, she can register here and confirm/deny the rumor, once and for all.

Snorlax wrote:
BTW, is the Veronica email from her AOL account or that other one? I'm trying to stay positive. ^^
Well, it was hosted on the willselfdestruct.com site. (just like a previous email I received from Veronica, back in May)

But, the email did have her aol address listed at the top.

Still, I have absolutely no reason to doubt that email. It sounded exactly like Veronica to me, so therefore, I'm not skeptical one bit. (don't get me wrong though, I'm not blaming you guys for being suspicious and skeptical over this, since you're just making sure that you won't be hurt - if the rumor turns out to be false)

But anyway, personally, I'm very confident that this rumor will end up being true. And I also have a really good feeling about this, especially given all of SOVA's hard work up to this point (with the Pokeball Project and everything). ^_^
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 3:22 am

Sorry for the double-post guys.

But anyway, here is the email I received from Ryan:

Hi!

So You're the leader of the SOVA campaign that I heard so much about. I'm glad to finally get in touch with you. I see you noticed my entry in Veronica Taylor's guestbook.

The person I talked to about her returning to the show was Adam Werenko. He said that he got his information from his Uncle Tim, who works for the company that produces Pokemon. Adam said that his uncle told him that Veronica has already done two episodes (I think it would be three now, since I talked to him about a week ago). I don't know which episodes, but I heard something about Chimchar. From this talk I had, Adam seemed 100% positive about this, so I believe it.

My friend Jason (he's the one who got me in touch with Adam) is a big fan Eric Stuart and I'm sure he would love to join SOVA. I would join myself. But the site I'm looking at, every link I click on goes to either a closed club, or an inactive club. If you do know where SOVA is still active, please let me know. Me and Jason would love to join. Plus, maybe we can even get Adam join as well. Him having an uncle that works for the Pokemon studio could be a big help to SOVA.

That said, please feel free to share this information with other members of SOVA, and I hope to hear from you more. Take care, and happy 4th of July.

~Ryan~

Here's the email I received from Jason:

Lisa hi!

I'm Jason Thomasson, a friend of Ryan Morris. I just wanted to touch base with you since you had already talked with Ryan about Veronica Taylor.

I think it would be good to tell you what I know, since I know much more than Ryan at this. I hear that he has been taking a lot of heat since the news of Veronica's return to Pokemon first became public. One person even sent him an email accusing him of lying just to get attention. But I can indeed confirm that news of Veronica returning to voice Ash is 100% true.

I learned this from my friend Adam Werenko a few weeks ago. If that name sounds familiar, it's because his uncle Tim Werenko works for DuArt. When Adam was visiting his uncle Tim in New York, he went in to the workplace and verified firsthand that Veronica was working on Pokemon. It started when Adam saw someone he recognized in the hall of DuArt's premises. He knew it was Veronica because he had seen her before at Anime cons. So he asked his uncle Tim what she was doing here because he thought Veronica was no longer working on Pokemon. Tim explained that Sarah Natochenny, the voice of Ash Ketchum in 2006 up until very recently, had been fired for reasons he could not say. Then, after hard talks with Pokemon USA, everyone agreed to contact Ash's old voice actor to return on Pokemon. Veronica was so kind to accept and come in on such short notice. On that particular day, Veronica came in to do work on on her very first episode upon returning to Pokemon. It is titled "Dustox in the Wind."

I hope this clears everything up for people who have questions. And good luck in your organization getting the others back too. Especially my favorite, Eric Stuart.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 3:32 am

WOW.....what can i say i could honestly cry tears of joy rite now if this is all true,been waiting 2 years for news like this!!!!!
Make sure Jason and Ryan join up okay!!
Definatly gonna send more pokeballs their way till every va returns
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

Female Number of posts : 84
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 3:35 am

OH. MY. GAWD. 8D Is this true?! Honestly?! Veronica is coming back to Pokemon?! *High on happiness* Oh, I'm trembling now! x] I'll be able to watch my favorite show again! <3 Now we need the other VAs back!
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 4:33 am

Well, it hasn't been fully confirmed yet....

However, I have good reason to believe that Veronica is doing Ash's voice again, and that we'll be hearing her again in September (or rather, August 30th - since that is when the Dustox episode is airing).

szlemm wrote:
Make sure Jason and Ryan join up okay!!
Unfortunately, because the majority of people don't believe the rumor, people have been emailing Ryan and Jason and calling them, "liars" and "trolls". So, because of that, Jason told me that he wouldn't think SOVA would be very welcoming of him and Ryan right now. =(

Anyway, Veronica tells me that she's been having trouble with her email account. So therefore, the message I received from her was hosted on a site called "willselfdestruct.com" (sadly, because of that site, many people are skeptical and suspicious of this email). Of course, aside from that minor detail, the message looks completely legit to me. ^^

So anyway, here's the message I received from Veronica:

To: iloveashketchum@gmail.com
Subject: Hi Lisa!

Hello Lisa!

I have been doing pretty well. unfortunately, I still am having trouble with my email.

I have been very busy lately, because as some may know, I have returned to voicing Ash Ketchum!

It is all thanks to your amazing efforts! I can''t thank all of you in SOVA enough for what you have done!

Please share my thanks with everyone that has worked so long and hard! I wouldn''t be Ash again without everyone in SOVA.

I started recording as Ash a few weeks ago, the first of the episodes should be airing in September, so you will hear me as Ash again this September!

I hope we both make it to NYAF, so I can thank you in person for always being my number 1 fan!

Veronica ~ forever Ash ~ Taylor
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 4:42 am

True, I suppose. We'll just have to wait and see. *crosses fingers*
And yeah. :] I've seen some of Veronica's other emails and nothing in that one tells me it's "faux". x]
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 4:50 am

Yeah, I know! The message itself sounds exactly like it came from Veronica! ^_^

That's the main reason why I don't understand all the people going "OMG! Fake email! 1111". XD

Surely, if Veronica's been having trouble with her normal email account, then she would be forced to use some other email service (until she can fix her regular account). Also, it could simply be the fact that Veronica doesn't wanna change her current email address or get a second email address. And that would definitely explain why she would be using a site like willselfdestruct.

Now that certainly makes sense, doesn't it? ^^

Of course, the fact that she mentioned NYAF, that pretty much screams "Veronica" to me. XD And also, I love all the nice things she said about SOVA!! Very Happy

Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 31st July 2008, 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 4:54 am

So when is the episode she makes her return to pokemon? Was it August 30th??
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 4:56 am

Yeah, I did the calculations myself. XD

Apparently, the Dustox episode should be airing on August 30th.

And that is, of course, provided that CN continues their schedule of airing 1 new Pokemon episode every Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 5:00 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Yeah, I know! The message itself sounds exactly like it came from Veronica! ^_^

That's the main reason why I don't understand all the people going "OMG! Fake email! 1111". XD

Surely, if Veronica's been having trouble with her normal email account, then she would be forced to use some other email service (until she can fix her regular account). Also, it could simply be the fact that Veronica doesn't wanna change her current email address or get a second email address. And that would definitely explain why she would be using a site like willselfdestruct.

Now that certainly makes sense, doesn't it? ^^

Of course, the fact that she mentioned NYAF, that pretty much screams "Veronica" to me. XD And also, I love all the nice things she said about SOVA!! Very Happy

Yes!!

And yeah. I don't get it. xD It's fine to be suspicious, actually, you ought to be, but don't jump to conclusions, people. If she's having trouble with email, then it's logical for her to use that site as an alternative. o.O Tsk tsk, people. Don't try to crush our hopes and dreams! xD

Yessss. x] Really awesome. It almost seems like this entire ordeal has brought the original cast and fans together. <3
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 5:09 am

Well, personally, I think that most people in SOVA are half-believing it, and half-not believing it. This way, if the rumor turns out false, then they won't be hurt by it. Which actually, is a very smart thing to do. But, in my opinion, it doesn't seem likely that this rumor will be false though (but hey, I don't have a problem with people protecting themselves, in the event this rumor does turn out false).

But as for me, I'm being completely optimistic about this rumor. Heck, there's no doubt in my mind! My instincts are telling me this rumor HAS to be true! XD

Of course, like everyone else, I'm just waiting for the final confirmation. And for the sake of Veronica, SOVA, and the Pokemon dub - I really hope this news is true!!!! ^_^

Dark Master wrote:
It almost seems like this entire ordeal has brought the original cast and fans together. <3
I completely agree with you! In fact, that's one of my favorite things about SOVA! Very Happy

In a way, SOVA is like our gift to the original cast, for the 8 wonderful years they brought the characters to life on Pokemon. And if (lol) this news is really true, it will mean that we've finally had a victory! Because we've finally achieved one of our goals!

So like I said, let's really hope this rumor is true! If it is, it'll be awesome news for both Veronica and for SOVA! ^^

Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 31st July 2008, 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 5:17 am

SUPER HAPPY!!! when i was reading the emails you posted i love how professionaly veronica accepted the role back, Shes alot like ash and didnt give up even after 2 years!
If its all true im glad i can have ash and veronica continue to inspire and be a big part of my life again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veronica Taylor Rumor
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next