Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Veronica Taylor Rumor

Go down 
+24
alice
Linkpre
a friend...
Tommy
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
jackiestar
PikaKetchup
Hidden Mew
PikachuL41
ker-plop
Lapras87
Gligar13
Dark Master
Trainer Rachel
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
PokemonTrainerLisa
Mitch
Snorlax
Shadow25
szlemm
Aipom Fan
aaron122894
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 11:02 am

Wow Rachael, thank you for showing us on where we need to improve. She is right, 5-6 people isn't good enough. We need more people being active. I have minutes now so I can call PUSA and DuArt. When it comes to emailing, we need the specific email to a person.
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 11:13 am

No problem, I am happy to help. And as I said, if I see that many members of SOVA will work for this, I will gladly join in. There is nothing preventing the old cast from being rehired now. We just need to make our voices louder than ever so DuArt/PUSA knows that we still want the old cast back.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 11:21 am

We need to discuss this flaw on a separate thread.
Back to top Go down
alice
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
alice

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 11:53 am

Um guys.. I read a real legit interview of the Pokemon japanese director or some director and he said that pokemon anime will last for generations.. (kindof forever). So will pokemon company keep the anime until that long? Even if Veronica returns will she stay on there forever? Crying or Very sad
*For all of you Misty fans.. the director says Misty will NEVER return as a main character even if its the last season. But that could always change, I know other spoilers but I probably shouldn's say it.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 12:59 pm

i never really believed it because there was evidence it was fake the whole time. Maddie had also said it was fake.
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
PikachuL41

Male Number of posts : 135
User Title : Space Marine
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 3:04 pm

OK there is still a chance that the rumor is ture because it took sarah way to long to reply to her comments on her myspace and i agree that she may have an agrement with duart not letting her tell the public untill a certen date but maybe its true what she said on that blog post

What Rachel says is a good point and unfortunately true and im someone who has not done alot for SAVO but if someone could give me some email address id be happy to flood thier inboxs

Last edited by PikachuL41 on 5th August 2008, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

Female Number of posts : 84
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 3:10 pm

*completely agrees with Rachael* Mhm, you're right. 5 or 6 people aren't going to get their attention. I'm pretty new, so I haven't done anything, really. But I'll start trying to pull my own weight around here. :] Who shall I contact? Emails? Phone calls? I have no contact info whatsoever, so if someone could PM me, much appreciated. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 3:31 pm

Dark Master wrote:
*completely agrees with Rachael* Mhm, you're right. 5 or 6 people aren't going to get their attention. I'm pretty new, so I haven't done anything, really. But I'll start trying to pull my own weight around here. :] Who shall I contact? Emails? Phone calls? I have no contact info whatsoever, so if someone could PM me, much appreciated. ^^;

here I posted the address and numbers if you want to call
https://sova.forumotion.com/ideas-and-operations-f3/list-contacts-t284.htm
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 3:37 pm

I'm still at loss of words. I keep checking this thread, wanting to reply, but the words don't come out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 4:07 pm

Hey, don't forget, if she signed a treaty it could've made her say that and then reveal the truth after the episode airs.

But I am angry, if this is a lie. Someone's gotta get hold of Veronica or someone at DuArt who'll actually tell us something. I hate to hear that we've been lied to. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 4:21 pm

darkblade09 wrote:
Dark Master wrote:

here I posted the address and numbers if you want to call
https://sova.forumotion.com/ideas-and-operations-f3/list-contacts-t284.htm

Ah, much thanks!
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 4:38 pm

Uhh guys, if you want to disscuss how users can contribute, click this. Please stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 8:25 pm

I can't believe this! Sad I know I've been saying it was false all along, but I was really hoping it could be true! Sad

To be honest, it is partly Sarah's fault that Veronica isn't back (no offense to her), when you think in the sense that all she has to do is resign from her role as playing Ash, and Veronica would most likely take over the role! If she did that, it would show how much she actually cares for the show and the fans! We really need to explain this to her!

And if she does do this, it's not like she is going to be on the street, since she is also a model, and not just a voice actor! Plus, she could just resign from that role, and keep all of her other roles!

If she truly does believe that she is a great voice actor, she could probably also audition for a show, that has a lead role that she is actually right for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Macphist0
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Macphist0

Male Number of posts : 27
User Title : Once he was a man, known as Matkin22. Now, he is our deepest primordial fear: Macphist0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 9:19 pm

Guys, if Sarah was terminated from Pokemon USA than her contract would be terminated at the same time. She would be free to tell the truth, unless there was a no-talk clause in there. And even then, those only apply to the plots of episodes, not to their status within the company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atu2.com
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 10:48 pm

Guys, I have an announcement to make.

I have received an email from Adam Werenko. He has cleared everything up about this rumor! Even the stuff about Ryan and Jason!

However, I'm not exactly sure whether or not I should post this email yet. I'm going to discuss this with Brian, first. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 11:04 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Guys, I have an announcement to make.

I have received an email from Adam Werenko. He has cleared everything up about this rumor! Even the stuff about Ryan and Jason!

However, I'm not exactly sure whether or not I should post this email yet. I'm going to discuss this with Brian, first. ^^

Okay, I told Lisa to go ahead and post this email. However, there are a few conditions. This really is strictly confidential meaning I better not find this on Serebii, Bulbagarden, Pocket Monsters, not ANYWHERE!!! If I find out that it's been leaked out someplace and I find out who did it, I'm going to permaban you. If it makes Lisa cry, then I'm going to tear you apart! This stays inside SOVA and I don't even want it discussed in any chatrooms or anything. This is absolutely 100% top secret!!! You've been warned...
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 11:45 pm

Okay everyone, here's the email! I've put some of the important parts in BOLD. ^_^

To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to my attention that you have received several emails regarding Veronica Taylor returning to Pokemon. These rumors have come from two people claiming to be my friends and have allegedly started with me. I initially chose not to come forward. But things have gotten so out of hand, that Sarah Natochenny had to personally deny these rumors on he personal webpage.

Here's the reality. Everything that Jason Thomasson and Ryan Morris have posted and emailed about this situation is accurate, except for the part where I said it was true. When I visited my uncle Tim in New York in June, he only said he was told by his associates that Veronica was back on Pokemon. He wasn't even sure if it was all true. I made this very clear to both Jason and Ryan, and I have no idea how they could have misinterpreted it.

The truth is (which I just found out last week), it turns out Sarah was under some kind of investigation for misconduct. She was gone during the investigation, and Veronica was called in as a potential replacement. But after a few weeks, Sarah was cleared of all charges against her and returned to work. Therefore, Veronica was let go. She was apparently very upset with officials from DuArt for not being told what was really going on.

None of this was even supposed to get out in public. It was only meant to be kept between the three (initially two) of us. Then to my shock and dismay, I learn that Ryan posted about our conversation on Veronica Taylor's guestbook. Furthermore, I learned that both Ryan and Jason sent out emails forwarding what I told them. They both assured me that this is the only email address they've corresponded with, and I sincerely hope they are telling the me the truth.

I have a few requests I'd like to make:

1. Please do not reply to my email or give anyone my address. I only use to correspond with my family and closest friends. This is the one time I'm making an exception because I gave out information to people I thought I could trust.

2. Please do not redistribute this email transaction to anyone, other than those who might have been effected by the rumors. I do not wish for anymore online drama, but I do want everything cleared up. I have not even told Jason or Ryan about this. They have both violated my trust and I do not feel like I can tell them anything anymore

3. Whatever you do, please do not blame my uncle Tim for anything DuArt did to Veronica. He has nothing to do with any of this, and didn't even know about it until about a month later.

In conclusion, I wish to offer my sincerest apologies for any grief Jason and Ryan, and by extension myself, may have caused you or anyone else.

Best regards,

Adam K Werenko
Back to top Go down
Macphist0
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Macphist0

Male Number of posts : 27
User Title : Once he was a man, known as Matkin22. Now, he is our deepest primordial fear: Macphist0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 11:59 pm

It's sad, but not unexpeced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atu2.com
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:01 am

I have no idea what to say to that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Shadow25

Male Number of posts : 51
User Title : Veteran Smasher
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:03 am

Two questions I have about this email:

1) So in that 'couple of weeks' period, did Veronica wind up working on an episode or two?
2) Since Veronica was understandably hurt by this, do you think she would still want to return once we accomplish our goal?
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:05 am

So Veronica was supposed to be doing Ash temporarily then Sarah came back in the last minute. The rumor was half true and false. It was supposed to be true. Well, it's sad. I'll call PUSA tomorrow professionally.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:39 am

Shadow25 wrote:
1) So in that 'couple of weeks' period, did Veronica wind up working on an episode or two?
I'm not sure....

But from what I can understand, I do believe that Veronica was working for DuArt for a few weeks. So yes, there's a good chance that Veronica worked on a few episodes of Pokemon, using her Ash voice.

And also, I'm really hoping that she did D/P 74 (the Pikachu VS Raichu episode).

Shadow25 wrote:
2) Since Veronica was understandably hurt by this, do you think she would still want to return once we accomplish our goal?
I'm not sure about that either....

The only person who could answer that question is Veronica herself.

And last night, I did send Veronica an email, asking if she'd still be interested in doing Ash's voice.

(I sent that email, before I had received the one from Adam Werenko, but I'm not even sure if Veronica will speak to me again, or any of her fans for that matter....)

Unfortunately though, after the way DuArt treated Veronica, I wouldn't blame her if she vowed never to work for them again. I just feel bad about Veronica, Ash, and the Pokemon dub. Especially Veronica, because now she probably feels so sad and disappointed after losing the role of Ash again. Crying or Very sad

Those are the true victims here, Veronica for being treated that way (honestly, reading that broke my heart, cause it was so similar to the way Veronica was replaced back in 2006). Sad And of course, Ash is a victim because his voice has been changed so many times, and finally, the Pokemon dub has been treated so horribly because Pokemon USA/DuArt are calling all the shots now....

You know, there is one thing I'm very curious about though. Since Adam told us that Tim Werenko had nothing to do with this, this proves that Tim Werenko ISN'T in charge of hiring the voice actors of Pokemon. Shocked

I think this is one thing we should find out: who at DuArt is in charge of hiring VAs. Because who ever does the hiring and replacing of VAs, THEY'RE the ones we need to speak with. Obviously, they have the power to make things right with the original cast and the Pokemon dub.

You see, if we had some way of contacting those people, the right people - we could convince them to listen to SOVA's demands and allow the original cast to return to their former roles. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:45 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Unfortunately though, after the way DuArt treated Veronica, I wouldn't blame her if she vowed never to work for them again. I just feel bad about Veronica, Ash, and the Pokemon dub. Especially Veronica, because now she probably feels so sad and disappointed after losing the role of Ash again. Crying or Very sad

Those are the true victims here, Veronica for being treated that way (honestly, reading that broke my heart, cause it was so similar to the way Veronica was replaced back in 2006). And of course, Ash is a victim because his voice has been changed so many times, and finally, the Pokemon dub has been treated so horribly because Pokemon USA/DuArt are calling all the shots now.

Lisa, I totally agree with you that DuArt has treated Veronica like shit.

Truthfully, I wouldn't blame Veronica not wanting to work for DuArt again. She is so nice and talented as a voice actress and they toss her aside as if she was yesterday's garbage. Everything is all about looks and age. Sarah is younger than Veronica so that's probably why they keep her. Not to mention the money. They don't care who the step on as long as they get their money. It's disgraceful!! Veronica deserves much better than those creeps!
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:55 am

Well, scratch this one off the list, then...

Although, if Ms. Natochenny is having problems such as that... Maybe this whole mess will solve itself if we wait long enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:55 am

Brian wrote:
She is so nice and talented as a voice actress and they toss her aside as if she was yesterday's garbage.
That is SO true.

I just feel so horrible that after 8 years of working on Pokemon, this is the way that DuArt treats Veronica.... Crying or Very sad

Honestly, those guys who do the hiring/replacing at DuArt have no respect for Veronica Taylor.

Do you think maybe Veronica could sue DuArt for the way they treated her? O.O

Brian wrote:
Everything is all about looks and age. Sarah is younger than Veronica so that's probably why they keep her. Not to mention the money. They don't care who the step on as long as they get their money. It's disgraceful!!
I completely agree with you.

DuArt just likes Sarah better, not because she's the right person to voice Ash, but for completely selfish reasons. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veronica Taylor Rumor   Veronica Taylor Rumor - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veronica Taylor Rumor
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next