Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:20 am

Hmm, I don't know if that's such a good idea, Pokeyug....

Chances are, even a NEW thread at the Serebii forums would still get locked (because Serebii has some of the same mods as Bulbagarden).

I mean, you can go ahead and try it, by starting a new thread. But, don't be surprised if the thread does get locked by someone.

And man, I can't believe SONVA sent Archaic a bunch of negative letters about us. I bet people like Duckgon Z and Harold The Wonder Dog were behind that decision!! X_X

Last edited by on 10th February 2008, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:22 am

What about the pokecommunity?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:28 am

Sure.

Go ahead and start a thread for SOVA at Pokemon Community!! ^_^

I'm almost positive that PPN has no problems with SOVA. So he and the mods/admins probably wouldn't mind at all if we're there.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:33 am

Ok, I'm gonna do that right now!

BTW, should that be our main branch, besides here?
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:38 am

Yeah, that's fine! ^^

But let me know if anything happens, like if the mods/admins close the thread. And also, keep me up to speed on what everyone's talking about. Because I don't go to Pokemon Community anymore (my account is in-active, since I don't post there anymore).
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:47 am

I finished making the thread.

You can find our new home base here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3320790#post3320790
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:52 am

Alright!

Thanks, Pokeyug! ^_^

And even though I said I'm in-active on Pokecommunity, I will post on there from time to time, to answer people's questions and also defend SOVA (if necessary). Smile
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 2:23 am

Haruka has reactivated the forums at:

http://www.jpgarden.profusehost.net/sova/
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 2:28 am

Oh, okay.

That's good to know, ker-plop.

However, I'm gonna have to say that we won't have much use for those forums. Since they're pretty much, exactly like the forums we have here (except those forums are even more simple and probably lack some features).

Basically, we'll just stick with this forum here. And of course, the thread at Pokemon Community. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 3:39 am

Finally we can get some focus on getting or projects done, and gathering members to make PUSA and DuArt realize that they are wrong.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 3:45 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Oh, okay.

That's good to know, ker-plop.

However, I'm gonna have to say that we won't have much use for those forums. Since they're pretty much, exactly like the forums we have here (except those forums are even more simple and probably lack some features).

Basically, we'll just stick with this forum here. And of course, the thread at Pokemon Community. ^^

Just saying, you might want to get in touch with those at that forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 4:34 am

Ah, okay.

And I will do that, provided that those people are still willing to help SOVA.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 12:58 pm

Great, our thread on the Pokemon Community was closed.

I'm going to start a new thread on Serebii.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 2:07 pm

Face it, they'll close down anything we can think of. This is our only safe spot for now.

EDIT: I just read some of the latest posts on the SONVA thread of SPPf. So they're responsible for the BMG situation, eh? And it seems that mogoldmember was the cause of it. I'm so angry at them now. We aren't doing anything to them. We aren't emailing Serebii mods asking to shut down SONVA. But SONVA has to send an email to Archaic to shut us down. Why won't SONVA stop trolling us and trying to shut us down? I'm also surprised to see no King K. Rool, HtWD, or WPM involved in this.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 6:23 pm

Shouldn't we start calling Nintendo again?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 8:19 pm

I guess we should.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 10:23 pm

Calling Nintendo IS NOT gonna help our cause. In fact, stop ALL the phonecalls. We're going nowhere like that, and I'm pretty sure we said we'd stop.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 10:36 pm

We are no longer on BMGf. Barb, Archaic, and whoever works for BMGf is no longer involved here. It's no big deal to keep calling, to me. Barb doesn't even want us emailing or letter writing. Everyone on BMGf thinks we don't stand a chance at all, and told us to quit it. I must disagree, and even SONVA and Barb know we are still continuing here on the "secret" forums. And if someone gets Barb an account here, I will leave.

Last edited by on 10th February 2008, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 10:36 pm

Pokémon Trainer Shane wrote:
Calling Nintendo IS NOT gonna help our cause. In fact, stop ALL the phonecalls. We're going nowhere like that, and I'm pretty sure we said we'd stop.
Nintendo stated themselves that if they got enough phone calls, we would get the old cast back on both the anime and the games. We said we would stop only phone calls to PUSA and DuArt, not Nintendo!
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 10:40 pm

Actually, we said we would stop ALL phone calls. But we don't need to listen to the non-supporters on BMG anymore. Quit the chatter, and pick up your phone. Call Nintendo!
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 10:43 pm

I agree with Lapras, if BMG wanted us to stop the phone calls, they should have kept the thread open!

EDIT: Here are Nintendo's numbers:
Front Desk: (425) 882-2040
Customer Service Hotline: (800) 255-3700

Call Now!
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 2:19 am

The other day, I sent Nintendo's customer service an email, telling them that we (SOVA) would be calling them about the VA change.

They haven't replied back to me yet, however.

I'm honestly quite surprised though, to find out that Mogoldmember was the one behind getting SOVA's thread closed. I always saw him as one of the "neutral" people in this. But apparently, that must've been only a cover-up for him. Dang, what a shame....

Still, I have nothing against the guy. I actually like him, because he knows a lot about the Pokemon BGM.

You know what I think was the real cause of this? Fear! Let's face it, SONVA probably spent most of their time fearing what would happen if SOVA actually succeeds. They never wanted us to succeed anyway in the first place, because they think our little campaign would do more harm to the Pokemon dub, than good.

Well, we shouldn't let people stomp all over us, like this. We can't take anymore of this. Things like this are only gonna get in the way, distract us from completing our projects, and further prevent us from reaching our goal. But you know what, it just isn't fair, the way other people in the fandom have been treating SOVA (despite us being fans of Pokemon, just like them). There's so much negativity here. And it's sad, because we're no different than anyone else, other than the fact that we simply prefer the original VAs of Pokemon. But still, it's obvious that people like that are never going to change their minds, or the way they feel about certain things (like the VA switch). This is just the way people are. And we have to accept that. I mean really, who cares about what everyone else thinks of SOVA? If we only worry about getting back at them for locking our threads, then we'll lose sight of what really matters here (getting the VAs back!).

Trainer Rachel was right, we NEED to focus on completing our projects, and increasing our membership.

If we can prove everyone wrong about this, then it will show the whole fandom that despite what everyone thinks about us, SOVA can make a difference. We can change things, and most importantly - we can get the VAs back.

Okay guys, let's show them! We're gonna prove both SONVA and the entire staff at BMGf that they are wrong!

We WILL get the VAs back!!!!

EDIT: Guess what, guys? I think I've successfully recruited a new member. Her name is Myzou. And I'm almost positive she'll be joining the SOVA forums soon! ^^

Just look at what she said recently, in the chat on SPP.

<Myzou> Lisa, I have 2 families that I consider family on top of mine, together, there's about 6 kids under 8, they loved pokemon
<Myzou> when the voices changed, they hated it, just because they weren't familiar with it anymore

This is a fantastic example of the fact that, changing the VAs was the worst mistake that Pokemon USA has ever made. By changing the VAs, they completely changed the characters and how they were portrayed - which means that all viewers (long time fans of the show, veterans and newbies alike) would no longer be familiar with the characters on Pokemon. When Pokemon USA changed the VAs, they lost all familiarity that people always had with the Pokemon dub. And because of this, they probably lost a large portion of their viewing audience as well.

In fact, this is exactly what we need to find. More people who have families, with kids who have stopped watching Pokemon because of the VA switch!

If someone was to write Pokemon USA lots of letters, mentioning that a certain number of kids have stopped watching the show because the voices changed - this just might sway Pokemon USA and help convince them to get the VAs back!
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 4:19 am

Lisa is right! Screw the idiots at SONVA and Bulbagarden, and anywhere else they won't have us! The reason they treat us bad is because they fear us! And they are right to fear us because WE WILL SUCCEED, no matter what anyone does to stop us!
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 8:12 am

Lisa is 100% right! SONVA and Bulbagarden won't stop us. I will continue on, no matter what they tell us. There is no way I will quit this. Now, quit the chatter, and get to the projects!
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 8:48 am

Why don't attempt to do what the kids in Japan did back in 1998?

Kids from all over Japan gathered around the TV network, protesting, singing Mezase Pokémon Master, DEMANDING that Pokémon goes back on the air.

As most of you know, Pokémon had a hiatus after the seizure incident, and it was a huge group of fans that tried to save it, and they succeeded in the end!

Dang, if only America was more like Japan...

If we could get ENOUGH fans, preferably in the target age group of 6-10, to do something like this, we may succeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next