Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 7:56 am

Of course PUSA is still watching Bulbagarden, that's why the site was at risk for being shut down. If PUSA wasn't watching, then the mods would have nothing to fear letting us stay open.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:06 am

Yeah, that's true.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:27 am

There is one good thing out of this. Bulbagarden can no longer control us or tell us what to do.
I called DuArt yesterday they are still letting calls ring. I will focus on Nintendo and PUSA today to tell them how awful DuArt is.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 10:05 am

I'm going to have to go with Rocket Grunt. In fact, I want to totally ditch Bulbagarden. I don't like how things are going there. The admins hate us, think we have a 0% chance of getting the VAs back, and want to shut us down.

Anyway, I just got this in my email from Nintendo:
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Ninten10

EDIT: Lisa, are you saying that if the admins on BMG shut us down, you're going to get rid of this whole group completely? Even if we move to Serebii or some other forum site? If we get banned and/or ditch BMG, what will the BMG admins have to do with us anymore? I'm already not posting there again.

EDIT 2: I just saw that our BMG discussion has been closed. Are we now going to give up? I wouldn't do that. The good news is, no more being bossed around by BMG admins. Anyway, we need to move somewhere. Serebii sound good to anyone? We barely ever use our branch we already have on there, but the admins never yelled at them. It seems like a good idea to me.
EDIT 3: OK! NOW I'M ANGRY! They shut us down on Serebii, too! What do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 11:04 am

So it looks like Nintendo is not who we should be contacting after all. Then it's all hands towards PUSA and DuArt!
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 11:41 am

The real thing that we need to worry about is: Where do we put our new branch? There's a limited amount of choices here. I'm worried about this.

And what about my friend (and now also a SOVA member) ninjamitsuki? Lisa, could you PM her (on BMG) the link to the private forums? If you don't feel comfortable using BMG, I can email her the link. If you don't remember her, she just joined on BMG yesterday before they shut us down. It also seems they shut down the Serebii branch because of her.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 3:25 pm

I'm not quitting; I'm taking a break.

I'll still pop in to see what's going on, and I'm still available for trades. I'm just not going to comment on things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 7:53 pm

It seems no one's been paying attention to SOVA since the situation on BMG. I think that we should leave this all behind us. After all, we no longer have to listen to the BMG admins, since we no longer have a discussion there. Now, we better get back to work here.

I really don't want to give up.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:20 pm

I think we should move our thread to the Pokecommunity forums. They have much more members than Bulbagarden anyway.

Here is the link to that forum:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/

I'm kind of mad at BMG for siding with PUSA like that. PUSA can't shut the site down for fans having their own opinions. It would be illegal for them to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:32 pm

Isn't PokeCommunity owned by WPM or Habunake? If it isn't, I would be there in a flash!
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:34 pm

No, it's owned by PPN Steve. He has helped out SOVA before.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:35 pm

I need to say something.

Since I am one of the leaders of the Save Sonic organization, I know full well what is required to get a company's attention on a specific matter. Here is the most recent example.

Back on Tuesday, I dubbed that this Friday (yesterday) would be "Call Nate Day" where everyone called Nate Bhildorff (head of localization for Brawl) and ask that he put in recycled clips of Ryan Drummond in Brawl, since getting new clips is out of the question due to the time now.

I just heard that there were so many calls to the front desk to talk to Nate that the receptionists eventually stopped letting people be transfered to him. They knew why we were calling, too. Talk about making a huge impact, huh? Little did I know that something I dubbed as "Call Nate Day" would turn this huge.

So how does this affect SOVA?

I am sorry guys, but I need to be blunt. If things continue as they are going, there is no way the old VAs are coming back to the show. These forums have 26 members; Save Sonic has 200. Over 50 of those log in everyday to see what they can do to help with the cause, and they actively do these activities.

Here, about 6 stop by each day, and half of those are usually the admins. And no offence, but I don't see nearly the same amount of support and passion for this cause as I do at Save Sonic, save for a few members.

If SOVA wants to make a difference, you need to get tons more people. If you continue with this like you are, you will fail. I don't care how good of points you make to the PUSA/DuArt people, or if the contracts are up, or whatever; without enough fans calling, they won't give a crap.

If you all want SOVA to succeed, the number one plan right now is not contacting any companies, or boycotting, or whatever: it's recruiting more members. And tons at that. You can find many on YouTube. Nearly ever episode of the new dub that is on YouTube has comments from people saying how they like the old voices more. Message those people and get them to come here. Support is the only way SOVA can continue without crumbling, and that's the cold hard fact.

Why was the SOVA thread locked over at Bulbagarden? Because, according to Archaic, it represents such a small minority of fans over there.

I am stepping down from my admin position, as I must admit, I have definitely not been as involved in this as an admin should be. I don't feel as much passion for this as I do for Save Sonic. I think a lot of that is because of the fact that the Sonic situation has tons upon tons of fans calling and emailing and making their voices heard, while SOVA has barely done anything, no matter what its intentions are, and continues to barely do anything.
I have lost all faith in succeeding, if this is how it continues.

I don't mean to be a downer or anything, but this is the truth, and you all should know this. Now, if you want to stand a chance, go find more people who are willing to participate, because that's the only way you can succeed.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:44 pm

Rachel, should we give them the link, or should we ask if they want it and then send it?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:46 pm

Pokeyug wrote:
No, it's owned by PPN Steve. He has helped out SOVA before.

Great! Now all we need is Lisa's approval.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:50 pm

I sent a link to this forum to youtube user diaukeharada.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 8:53 pm

Isn't Lisa the only one allowed to give the link to this forum?

Anyway, I think we should get started on PokeCommunity. It might be better not giving Youtubers the link to here right away. Instead, we should give them the link to PokeCommunity (or wherever we open our new thread).

Last edited by on 9th February 2008, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 9:06 pm

No, we can send it to anyone who wants to be a SOVA member.

Just make sure to tell her who you are giving the link to, so she can activate their account.

EDIT: I sent the link to this forum also to this youtube user: disneyrangerblue02.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 9:16 pm

And I sent the link to my friend who is a member, since the BMGf and Serebii clubs were shut down.

EDIT: I will try and find some YouTubers who also live in the NY area. Along with me and my friend, they can be a big help.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 9:39 pm

I'm not sure the owner of Pokémon Palace Network feels like taking any more chances...

And I'm wondering - how many PUSA reps joined the SOVA thread, in order to get in here? I'm not gonna point the finger at anyone as I have no suspects at the moment, but we have gotten an odd increase in SOVA members lately...

Lapras87 wrote:
Isn't Lisa the only one allowed to give the link to this forum?
I created this forum and gave the link to Lisa, Rachel, and a few others...it was decided that only me, Lisa, and Rachel could hand out the link, although I'm not sure how things are now...
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 9:56 pm

The only one new right now is my friend, ninjamitsuki. The last time I've seen another member join before my friend was back in December (MimiMeowth and Starla, I think).

I give you my word that my friend is NOT a PUSA rep.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 9:59 pm

Disneyrangerblue02 agreed to join, so please activate this user's account.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 10:02 pm

Also be sure to activate ninjamitsuki!

BTW, my friend sometimes changes her name. It will have the word ninja in it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:00 am

Apparently, SONVA is the reason why SOVA got banned on Bulbagarden.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=147883&page=26

They sent negative letters about us to Archaic.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:11 am

Hi guys!

I've been at the mall today. So I had to catch up here, on the SOVA forums. ^^;

Hmm, so it seems they've closed the thread at Serebii forums too. That's weird. Last time I checked (which was a long time ago), that thread wasn't very active. So I have no idea why the mods/admins at Serebii felt they needed to close it. But then again, some of those anime mods are the same, like Dogasu. So yeah, it seems they also felt they needed to take precautions at Serebii as well (just in case there was any chance of his site/forums getting shutdown).

Well, anyway, I have to agree with everything Trainer Rachel is said. She is EXACTLY right! If we don't start getting our projects DONE, then we won't succeed!

But before we do anything, we MUST recruit more SOVA members! We need to do this immediately! So we should all go to YouTube like Trainer Rachel said, and find different people who prefer the old VAs.

You guys have my permission to give out the link to these forums. But remember, only give it to people you think would be interested in SOVA, and people who could be potential SOVA members.

So yes, go ahead and give any potential people this link (in the same comment where you explain to them about SOVA and our private forums). But if they say they aren't intersted, then don't worry about it. Most likely, if people aren't willing to join SOVA, then they wouldn't click the link to the forums anyway.

Oh, and since my regular email account isn't working, I'm going into my User CP and changing my email address that I signed up with (I'm gonna use the SOVA email account).

Stupid Sudden Link, their email service never works properly!! X_X

Last edited by on 10th February 2008, 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime10th February 2008, 1:15 am

Serebii only shut us down because the thread died. We could still create another thread over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next