Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon Trainer's English Voice

Go down 
+2
Trainer Rachel
Rocket Grunt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainer's English Voice   Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime1st March 2008, 9:35 am

There is a video of the english version of Brawl, and the voice for PT is not Sarah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQOEHk9mhbI

So now this matter is officially settled.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer's English Voice   Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime1st March 2008, 11:37 am

Um... I'm pretty sure that's Sarah. Everyone else seems to think so :/
You can just, tell basically. At least I can, since I've seen every episode with Sarah in it.

As for the voice itself, it sounds fine. Could've been worse.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer's English Voice   Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime1st March 2008, 11:45 am

It kind of sounds like Sarah, but I know it wasn't her. I wonder who it was?
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer's English Voice   Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime1st March 2008, 4:17 pm

Nah.

Pokemon Trainer's voice sounds kinda similar (in the pitch of the voice) to something that Sarah could probably come up with.

But, Sarah has never been able to get THAT deep of a pitch for Ash. So I really don't think this is Sarah. It has to be somebody else.

Also, did you notice? They kept Jigglypuff's voice! That is Racheal's Jigglypuff!

Either A) They're just using sound clips from Melee, for Jigglypuff's voice. OR B) They actually LISTENED to us, and used Rachael Lillis for Brawl.

I really hope it's B! It would be awesome if they hired Rachael to voice Jigglypuff again! ^_^

But with our luck, and knowing Pokemon USA, it's probably A....

However, they only showed one clip of Jigglypuff's voice, so I'm guessing we won't know for sure until the game is released in 8 days.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer's English Voice   Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime1st March 2008, 6:02 pm

i wish it was choice "B" too
but....i dont think anyone remembered about Jigglypuff when we wrote to Nintendo....he were so focused about Pokemontrainer
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer's English Voice   Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 9:47 am

It's Brawl release day!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to wait for my mom to come back from ShopRite and she's going to take me to South NJ to the Freehold Mall. Everyone should pass out SOVA flyers when you reach your local GameStop. It's a shame my mom won't let me do it.

EDIT: PT was NOT Sarah. It sounded a lot like Luffy from One Piece's FUNimation voice.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer's English Voice   Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 3:24 pm

Well, whoever's voice it is, it still hurts my ears. Why must the monster's name be repeated after every line?...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer's English Voice   Pokemon Trainer's English Voice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer's English Voice
Page 1 of 1