Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime31st January 2008, 8:13 am

I recommend if this guy is right, we should head for Tim Werenko. Besaides, Larry was in charge of the cast when Pokemon was at TAJ, so Tim W. should be in charge of the cast now that it's at DuArt. Contacting PUSA wouldn't be so good because of their unprofessionalism. Like I said before, I got the wrong department. Trying to contact Tim W. might help us. All of his contact info is on here: http://www.duart.com/411_dept_video_tw.html.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime31st January 2008, 4:26 pm

Rocket Grunt wrote:

This is what I had been saying from day 1... Nintendo is not in charge of the show. They can't change anything.
My worrys that we are on a wild goose chase are quickly returning... let me go out on a limb and ask has anyone contacted PUSA since we got sidetracked by this Nintendo thing? or have we totally taken the pressure off of them?
I left them and cartoon network a message on both of their voicemails the other night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime1st February 2008, 3:00 am

Great job, Pokeyug. Well that's two of us.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime1st February 2008, 5:12 pm

I just left a message on Tim W.'s Voicemail. I also just emailed Tim W.'s new email address.

Anyway, I had an idea. If we send PUSA and DuArt episodes of Dinosaur King, it'll prove to them that the original VAs still know how to voice the characters. Should we do it?

Other than that, there's 3 hours left until the season finale of D/P. Hopefully it is still dubbed by TAJ and we have time to contact DuArt.

EDIT: Is it just me, or does Sarah sound unusually good in the Tag Battle episode? Of course, she didn't beat Veronica, but it's just unusually good.

EDIT 2: Now Sarah's giving Ash a southern accent. It got worse. And Wobbuffet and Mime Jr. sound weird. Soemthing's telling me this was NOT dubbed by Taj. The Narrator sounds like the one from Pikachu's Island Adventure (dubbed by DuArt). It also seems the 10th movie's been dubbed already, since it's airing Feb. 24th. I think it's final that DuArt has taken over. I'm going to complain to DuArt about tonight's special tomorrow. Maybe I'll drive by, since I'm going up to New York tomorrow.

EDIT 3: It was Taj. But according to Larry DuArt will be dubbing the 10th movie. So, let's keep on contacting DuArt.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 12:36 am

At some parts of the Tag Battle arc (most notably in the 2nd and 3rd episodes), there were times where Sarah sounded a HECK of a lot like Veronica. Man, I wish she would do that all of the time! It sounds really good. =]
Sarah also sounded better in the preview for the 10th movie too that was shown at the end of the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 11:14 am

I have the trailer on YouTube (if anyone wants to hear Sarah's better voice):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0D3rCe-K4.
I'm still not leaving SOVA and that voice didn't beat Veronica. It came close, but it still didn't beat Veronica. I guess the DuArt voice director is better than Armen from Taj. We all know what happens in this kind of situation, Sarah is good in one episode, and returns to normal the next one. Anyway, I don't want to get used to Sarah, so I'm watching Dinosaur King at 10:30 on channel 5 because they're airing the new episodes from last night until 11.

Anyway, I'm afraid here. This special and the 10th movie might lose us some members. We need more members. I, of course, am still not completly happy with Sarah, but some members here might be very impressed and even want to quit.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 12:38 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
I have the trailer on YouTube (if anyone wants to hear Sarah's better voice):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0D3rCe-K4.

Huh. "Malformed Video ID." That's a new one on me...

Anyway, I could never be impressed with that lot. The only reason I've been drifting further away from this is because everything seems ineffective, and it sounds like less and less people care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 2:45 pm

It's because of the "." at the end. Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0D3rCe-K4
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 2:54 pm

Season 10 has officially ended with the Tag Battle arc, and pokemon.com says season 11 is coming "soon" so that means if PUSA hasn't started dubbing the first episodes of season 11 already, we have a small window of time maybe 1-2 months to make them use the original voices. As we have learned in the past two seasons once they start dubbing episodes for season 11 with the new cast that's the cast we'll be stuck with.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 3:56 pm

Everyone, let's get calling DuArt and PUSA. I will call in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 4:33 pm

Trainer Rachel wrote:
It's because of the "." at the end. Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0D3rCe-K4

(Shudder) Still sounds bad to me. There's just not enough spirit in them.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 5:50 pm

Yup. It does still sound bad. Sarah came a little close, but still didn't beat Veronica.

EDIT: It seems Tim W. has a habit of not answering his phone. I'll call DuArt directly and ask for him.

EDIT 2: OMG! I got up early for all this:

I called DuArt directly. They started acting like Larry. The guy told me the contracts are preventing the old cast from coming back and Season 11 will be dubbed shortly. I told him that Maddie said the contracts are up and he said, "He is telling you bulls**t. They are still in effect." I corrected him and said Maddie is a SHE and he laughed.

Then I heard in the background, "Is that a person from S-O-V-A Company?" The guy who I was talking to said, "Probably. These guys really are dumbasses." He threatened to call the cops and I hung up.

DuArt's unprofessionalism was 10,000 times worse than TAJ.
Back to top Go down
MimiMeowth

MimiMeowth

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 2:44 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Woah!

That's YOUR address? O_O

I'm very sorry, Maddie.

I had no idea that was your address. And I feel terrible that this has happened to you. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I received that address from someone I don't know. They sent me a message on YouTube.

If you want to send that person a message, their name is: ardkenb

I, for one, think it's completely disrespectful to you and your privacy that someone would go around sending mesages to people, with your address.

As for the phone number, if it's not your phone number, then I have no idea whose phone number that is....

EDIT: I've deleted your address from my post on page 2 of this thread. Though, I can't delete the address from your above post, however (you would have to edit your post and remove the address).

And by the way, Maddie, if you don't have an account on YouTube, don't worry. I will send that guy a message, and tell him to stop giving that address to people, because it belongs to you. It's your personal address, and he should NOT be doing that.

EDIT 2: Maddie, I've sent that person a message on YouTube. So hopefully, as soon as they have read my message, they will immediately stop what they're doing.

Man, I can't believe someone actually did such a thing. That's unbelievable!

Meh... Old post, but I gotta say this...

An Anonymous person sent me Maddie's information a few days ago and I had no idea that they weren't allowed to... I guess that's why they were Anonymous.... But, they seemed to know that I love Maddie quite a lot and called me her biggest fan and stuff. Their message destroyed itself...

I'm hoping they won't do that again....

No

Lapras87 wrote:
Yup. It does still sound bad. Sarah came a little close, but still didn't beat Veronica.

EDIT: It seems Tim W. has a habit of not answering his phone. I'll call DuArt directly and ask for him.

I called DuArt directly. They started acting like Larry. The guy told me the contracts are preventing the old cast from coming back and Season 11 will be dubbed shortly. I told him that Maddie said the contracts are up and he said, "He is telling you bulls**t. They are still in effect." I corrected him and said Maddie is a SHE and he laughed.

Then I heard in the background, "Is that a person from S-O-V-A Company?" The guy who I was talking to said, "Probably. These guys really are dumbasses." He threatened to call the cops and I hung up.

OMFG!!!!!

WHAAAAT? O___O;

Oh my god, how dare that guy LAUGH?!? And WHAT DID HE CALL US???

X___X; I...have no words for this......
Back to top Go down
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Hidden Mew

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 3:10 pm

Lapras87 wrote:

I watched the trailer on Friday, but I really couldn't hear anything from Ash. In the promo, her voice for his scream as Dawn falls sounded better than usual, but Sarah has a habit of sounding much better in one episode, but then back to normal later in the next episode. I think that has a lot to do with how, all things considered, she is still pretty new to voice acting. Her only role so far has been Ash and if she had more experience under her belt, I don't think that she would have so much trouble doing Ash's voice and capturing his emotions. Of course, even then I don't think that she can beat Veronica's voice for Ash.

Wow. DuArt said that to you. Now that is seriously rude. I don't think that they're in any position to tell you who is lying. I don't even think that the original voice actors did work at DuArt, but I'm sure that Maddie can clear that up. My god. They actually acted exactly like Larry from TAJ studios. Like I said, I wouldn't believe anything that they said. Not only were they horribly rude to Maddie and insulted us, but they even think that we're a company and they used a lame threat to scare us off. I don't know what the cops could have done since you weren't doing anything illegal and they didn't have any way to find ouf where you are. Of course, most of our legal society follows under the idea of gulity until proven innocent. Not to point figers at anyone, but maybe PUSA told them about us since they also think that we're a company, but I would need more proof than just a phone conversation. Mabye we can phone PUSA and possibly Nintendo telling them about how unprofessional and rude DuArt was to Maddie and us. Anyway, I think that this would be useful on the Bulbagarden branch. Even those who don't really support our goal wouldn't disagree that this was so horrible and unprofessional for them to do.
Back to top Go down
Starla
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Starla

Female Number of posts : 5
User Title : James Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 3:31 pm

That.... was EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional. I think those guys need a slap to the face re-awakening as to exactly WHO will be the ones giving them their rudey-toot funding! Name the fans. If the fans find out... there will be hell to pay for that studio.
Back to top Go down
http://Anyango.deviantart.com
MimiMeowth

MimiMeowth

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 4:42 pm

Starla wrote:
That.... was EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional. I think those guys need a slap to the face re-awakening as to exactly WHO will be the ones giving them their rudey-toot funding! Name the fans. If the fans find out... there will be hell to pay for that studio.

Oh yeah!

Plus the money they'll need to get surgery, cuz if I ever hear someone laugh at Maddie again, I'll make sure that THEY WON'T be men anymore....

*hisses*
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 5:27 pm

I never thought i'd see the day when TAJ looks good! They were jerks, but nowhere near this level... SOVA are dumbasses?! This will not stand, not for one second! I will be callling and emailing Duart to let them know that the only dumbasses are them!
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 9:30 pm

Try to stay professional, everybody. Also, write PUSA and Nintendo mentioning this rudeness. We're customers; we shouldn't be treated in such a way.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 9:42 pm

Uh oh....

This is NOT good!!!! O_O

It seems like the guys at DuArt are just like Larry and Armen, being completely unprofessional with how they deal with the fans. This is just insane, the way these horrible companies are treating Pokemon fans - the very people who buy their products. It's as if they're just asking to lose money. Because they sure aren't gonna make more money, especially if they treat all of their fans this way.

And how dare they call SOVA dumbasses! And calling Maddie a "he"!? That's it! They've just crossed the line!! Evil or Very Mad

But anyway, we have to make sure that we do not sink down to their level with the name calling and everything. In our calls, we have to let them see how SOVA is a very professional, fan-organization. And, we also have to inform them that we are NOT a company! Whoever told them that we were a company is LYING! We are a fan organization, and we're doing everything we can to get the original VAs back on Pokemon!!

EDIT: I completely agree with you, ker-plop. We should tell Pokemon USA and Nintendo exactly how DuArt is treating us (and speak to them in a nice, calm manner). Nintendo has always been great with their costumer service, so I think we should email and call them first. Then, after contacting them, we can try to call Pokemon USA next. However, I think it would be a better idea to speak with someone higher-up at Pokemon USA (like Lawrence Neves). If someone higher-up finds out how DuArt is treating the fans, then perhaps action may be taken. Because I don't think talking to a PR rep at Pokemon USA would do any good with this situation (they hate speaking with SOVA anyway, so it's not likely they'd listen to us).
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 10:39 pm

Also, if we aren't boycotting anything Pokemon-related already, this is the time to start. No shows, no games, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime3rd February 2008, 11:55 pm

Sorry guys that I haven't been on in awhile, my brother's birthday was this weekend and we were celebrating.

Wow, it's hard to believe that a professional company like DuArt would be so...unprofessional. This was beyond exceptable, we need to contact Pokemon USA immediately.

Okay, so I would like to give it a try and call DuArt sometime this week and talk to them in a mature manner to let them know that we at SOVA are not (sorry for the rude language) dumbasses. Could someone please give me the telephone number?

Did anyone else catch what the host of Fried Dynamite said in the closing of the special right before they showed a sneek peak at the 10th Pokemon Movie- The Rise of Darkrai? He said, "The World Premiere will show months before it even hits theatres." Okay, am I like hearing stuff, of did he mention that the 10th movie is actually going to the theatres? Somebody please correct me if I mis-understood.

- Derek
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime4th February 2008, 12:33 am

Nope. You didn't misunderstand him, lol.

In fact, that's exactly what that kid on Fried Dynamite said! He DID say "months before it plays in theaters", meaning that the 10th movie will be coming to theaters, apparently. ^_^

However, we haven't heard anymore information about this. So at this time, it's not 100% confirmed that The Rise of Darkrai will be coming to theaters.

As for DuArt's phone number, I don't have it. ^^;

But, I believe it's in this thread somewhere. So if you look through the pages, you should find the number for DuArt.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime4th February 2008, 8:15 am

DuArt's phone number is 1-212-757-4580. I also have the trailer for the movie on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0D3rCe-K4

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime4th February 2008, 3:28 pm

Maybe we should post a YouTube video with this story. I can provide some military-sounding music, if we want to make a call to arms... err, pens.
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime4th February 2008, 5:51 pm

Something gives me the impression Darkrai is DA's "pilot episode".

And I've said this before: how do we PROVE what happened in a call? Wiretap is illegal, but unless we have some way to prove the conversation actually happened, people will think we're full of it.

No, I think Nintendo needs to know Pokemon's (the franchise) in the hands of a group of unprofessional people who hire unprofessional people. PUSA is making me sick. They're acting like EA or something, with their emphasis on money over quality.

And my boycott starts after I get all the Indigo sets. (Original dub is acceptable, right? Seems like a show of support to me.)
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next