Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 1:03 pm

I saw this coming, and I knew I'd have to say this, even if I'm the sole voice of dissent.

Stop bitching, you guys. Archaic did the right thing, in my opinion. Ever since PPN got into trouble, all the forum admins have been a bit on edge, and I can't blame him for fearing legal action against the forums, especially since they've been threatened once. I read his post, and it seemed very respectful- he didn't say anything negative about us, the whole gist of the post was more like "do your thing, guys, but don't get us dragged into it." SONVA's members aren't getting threatened with any lawsuits. We are.

We have two choices here. We can be immature morons and get mad at/leave the forums for doing what they felt was necessary to prevent any issues (and a lot of the posts I've been reading here are VERY immature, IMO, though I won't name names), or we can move forward with our plans here and be glad we have THESE forums. Are you guys really going to ditch all the friends you've made on the other forums where we've been closed down over THIS? Because maybe then, people like Barb are right. Maybe you are being unrealistic. The truth is, we have no one but ourselves to blame, and I know it's hard to take, but maybe we SHOULD just hang it up if we can't get solid proof on our side there's other supporters out there. (Note I'm not saying we should just ditch now- I'm saying, in a tough love way, that we need to GET BUSY, or go home.)

I personally am going to send Archaic a PM saying he made the right decision as soon as I finish this post, and I have no plans to leave Bulbagarden Forums anytime soon. I understand if some of you disagree with me- hell, I'm even aware simply posting this could get you guys lobbying for my banning from the forums- but it's time some of you realized that only we can get ourselves out of this hole and need to stop playing the blame game.
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 4:27 pm

Yay! I got a new member! His name on Youtube is THEMURPH14. So, don't forget to let this new member in here!

EDIT:I think we have a spy from SONVA over here. I was looking at the SONVA thread on Serebii, when I found this:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7526646&postcount=515
Kuroshi wrote:
I am glad to see the staff of BMGF take a stand against the harassment of the people working on the show. I have no doubt in my mind that lapras87 is lying after reading the experience another SOVA member had in calling DuArt.
SOVA member wrote:

Wow, I am actually surprised at the fact at how nice DuArt was when talking to me. They were very kind in speaking terms, and they didn't hang up on me when I tried to ask them questions- even when I mentioned that I was a member of the SOVA Organization.

The thing is, they wouldn't allow me to ask any questions regaurding the Pokemon dub actors. They said they would be more than happy to answer any questions on if I would like to know how to get a job there, but other than that, I was eliminated on the possible questions to ask. I kindly said thank-you anyways and they told me that I could try calling Pokemon USA, but they said the information on phone numbers was too valuable to give away.

So, what do we do now?
Now it is up to SOVA to decide if they want to continue with what is obviously a lie, or pull back into their more sensible selves. I know a percentage will ignore mod warnings or brand the mods as "against SOVA" but, I think the rational portion will heed the warning and hopefully stop everyone from being so ready to attack that they ignore all inconsistencies.
I believe this was only posted here. So, how did someone from SONVA get this?

EDIT 2: I was reading more posts and Kuroshi was talking about how the discussion is 10 times worse than Bulbagarden in "private".

So, we definitely have a spy over here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 4:55 pm

This is weird. Lisa, did you activate anyone suspicious? I see strange people lurking around here that never joined like "Bob H" and "ampharos181". I'm scared. SONVA could know what we're up to, and that probably won't be so good.

Anyway, I agree with Neku. The incident's over, and I'm thankful that we actually have these forums. Let's just continue on as planned and drop the whole thing with BMGf.

EDIT: Now I'm really scared. Kuroshi's spying on us. Lisa, can you ban Bob H, ampharos181, or anyone else acting suspicious?

Last edited by on 11th February 2008, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 5:07 pm

Um, Lapras? That's MY post. Hidden Mew doesn't have a Giovanni avatar.

Let's not turn this into a witchhunt, now. Let's all step back, take a deep breath, and handle this LOGICALLY.

We're bound to get some bad seeds, Google is a wonderful thing, and anyone can tell a convincing lie. We're tracking their IPs, right? If that's an option, we should definitely activate it.

But if SOVA descends into paranoia, I'm leaving. This will pass, just like WPM's hatred of us, HTWD, and every other problem we've ever had.

That said, if you ARE here with impure motives (IE, spying) and have nothing better to do with your time than tear down people for your own amusement, kindly get a life and get the hell out of here. Thank you.

Why am I the only one staying so calm about this whole thing?
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 5:18 pm

I agree, we shouldn't accuse anyone of anything. We need to be sure that we are banning the right person!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 5:41 pm

Here's an idea: Go around to all the new dubbed episodes on YouTube and post messages on them asking for those who prefer the old cast to PM you. That way, it'd be easier, and you'd probably get more members this way, because the people can come to you, and then you just give them the link.
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 5:43 pm

That's what I was thinking.

That, and we need to revamp the main page of the site. Assuming we still have one.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 5:50 pm

Pokeyug wrote:
I agree, we shouldn't accuse anyone of anything. We need to be sure that we are banning the right person!

You're right. But how will we know? IP tracking is not going to help because we can't hack SONVA's site and match the IP's of our users to their users. I'm just really worried now, about being watched by SONVA. I would hate to see them spying on us like that.

Anyway, I was just thinking about those two members since:
1. They never joined.
2. They never post anything.

Neku, I must say: I am NOT here as a SONVA spy.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 5:51 pm

Guys, guys...

That Ampharos guy joined in the beginning, too. I looked his name up and found nothing but a really old Serebii account with four posts, none of which had anything to do with SOVA.

I didn't activate the account as nobody seemed to know who he was...
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 5:53 pm

Did they have to do with SONVA or anything new-VA related?
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 6:02 pm

Lapras87 wrote:

Neku, I must say: I am NOT here as a SONVA spy.

I never said you were.

And even if we do have spies, as I said, this will pass.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 6:05 pm

Spoiler:

*Most* of the people one would normally have reason to suspect have notes beside them.

I don't like the idea of talking about spies, though. It might cause fights. At least, we should move it to another thread...
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 6:10 pm

Now that that's over, anyone call or email Nintendo, PUSA, or DuArt yet? We better get back to our plans now.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 6:34 pm

wow, seems like i missed a lot.....lol

i think someone wanted to know what the rest of the reply from DuArt was on one of my letters.....
i deleted it a long time ago....
but it was like i said, a bunch of random junk, some....advertising?? i guess, and info about DuArt. They didnt state any reasons for what they said......neways the most important thing i guess is that they are very unprofessional
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 10:02 pm

I'm going to call Nintendo and PUSA tomorrow. Anyone else doing it?
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 10:17 pm

Okay, I will try to call Pokemon USA again (The one in New York, New York) tomorrow after I get home from school. I have also been writing multiple letters and sketching many pictures to send into the corporate office of Pokemon USA.

Can you all promise me something? I will stop watching the Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Series on Cartoon Network from now on to continue on with helping out the boycotting plans. But, in return, you all must help me by not watching it aswell (Although, most of you have been doing this for quite sometime now). It might be even better if we all agree to NOT watch the World-Premeire of The Rise of Darkrai that will air Sunday, February 24th 2008 (Times may vary). This will show that SOVA members are not interested in their crappy attempts to sway all other Pokemon Fans to new voices. Note: If we want this to work out, it means we need even more members than before.

If anyone has any ideas of new projects, please feel free to let us know. This is very important to put it in the 'Projects' thread if possibe. Thank-you.

- Derek Very Happy

PS. I will be opening a new thread for people to submit that they will NOT be watching the World-Premeire of The Rise of Darkrai so that we can see how many more members that we need to recruit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 10:24 pm

It doesn't matter, as long as you don't have a Nelsons rating box. Besides, the only time I watch Pokemon D/P is for the new episodes. Which means the next time I'll be watching D/P is when The Rise of Darkrai premieres. Hopefully the voices will be better at DuArt (but I can tell by the trailer they won't).
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime11th February 2008, 10:35 pm

Sorry, the movie is apparently being dubbed by TAJ.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime12th February 2008, 4:07 pm

Pokémon Trainer Shane wrote:
Sorry, the movie is apparently being dubbed by TAJ.
Really? Well that's good. Perhaps we can have high hopes for DuArt then.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime12th February 2008, 5:02 pm

Apparently, Pikachu's Island Adventure, which was dubbed by DuArt, had better acting than usual.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime12th February 2008, 5:41 pm

It seems like everyone can't wait to see this movie, hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime12th February 2008, 6:14 pm

According to Larry, DuArt is doing this one. Anyway, Derek, did you make your call yet?

EDIT: It was yet another hangup. I got the same exact "legal issues" thing Derek got. Then, I asked them, "what legal issues are you talking about" and they laughed and hung up.
Back to top Go down
MimiMeowth

MimiMeowth

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime12th February 2008, 9:13 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
According to Larry, DuArt is doing this one. Anyway, Derek, did you make your call yet?

EDIT: It was yet another hangup. I got the same exact "legal issues" thing Derek got. Then, I asked them, "what legal issues are you talking about" and they laughed and hung up.

I don't get why they always have to laugh!

Who did they hire?

Beavis and Butthead?

Ph...seriously....-_-
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 2:22 am

DuArt thinks they are invincible! That is why they completely ignore us and even laugh at us!
They need to learn some respect for SOVA. We need to keep up our calls to anyone that will take them! Season 11 will not start with the new VAs, and the jerks at DuArt. We have months to make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 12:57 pm

Guys, let's not keep calling. Really. They all know what we think, and we ARE edging towards harrassment. Unless you plan on explaining to Mom and Dad why the nice DuArt/PUSA lawyers sent you a letter, just stop. Letters are fine, but calls are pushing it.

Oh, and postage rates are going up again. If you want to send a letter for fortyone cents, your time's running out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next