Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!

Go down 
+25
The_Chosen_One
Hidden Mew
alice
Nekusagi
impactkhtennis_thewind
Snorlax
Mitch
Abandon_Silence
Macphist0
metfan5695
aaron122894
Ben_darkpikachu02
ker-plop
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
Gligar13
Pokeyug
offkilter06
Aipom Fan
Rocket Grunt
szlemm
Geoffrey
Trainer Rachel
Tommy
PokemonTrainerLisa
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: !   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 8:50 am

When I first saw this, I was worried that something bad had happened to Rachael, but this is quite the opposite!

The girl has GUTS though, going and auditioning for the show she was (unrightfully) canned from.

I really hope she gets credited without pseudonym. I want to see heads spin on BMGF that morning after it airs. I hope she auditioned with a highly recognizable voice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 9:14 am

Oops, my mistake! ^^;

Yeah, I changed the title so that people wouldn't think something bad happened. XD

offkilter06 wrote:
I really hope she gets credited without pseudonym. I want to see heads spin on BMGF that morning after it airs. I hope she auditioned with a highly recognizable voice!
Hehe. I can't wait till that episode airs!

I already know what I'm gonna say, too. XD

I just think it's funny how, back when the VA switch happened, everyone thought that Pokemon USA would *never* hire the original cast. I mean, a lot of people really thought there was no chance the original cast would be work on the Pokemon dub again, let alone be hired by Pokemon USA. It seems those people were wrong, and we were right all along (yay for us being right!).

Heh, to everyone else in the fandom, it's gonna look like Pokemon USA started listening to us all of a sudden, lol. XD Which might actually be true, but we just don't know whether it's really true or not.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 9:34 am

Yeah i cant wait to see the reaction when everyone finds out a Original VA who should never have been replaced in the first place return!!! As with all rachel does i know she will kick some serious butt!!!

I always had a feeling i got back into pokemon for somereason and SOVA is definatly where i belong. We've overcome many odds and challenges so far but our hard work,determination and respect is paying off!

Great work to everyone and as i posted before now is the biggest time for SOVA! So lets make each pokeball,letter,email or phone call count!!!
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:23 am

OMG! This is huge news! I am so excited right now! Rachael is back!

You know what this means right? Whenever Misty makes an appearance, it will most likely be Rachael voicing her because she has so far only appeared in Mastermind since the change!

EDIT:This is why she couldn't trust us: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=331955

Somehow, Kuroshi got ahold of this information, which is a very bad thing. It could cost Rachael her job!

Lisa, he posted the entire email that Puff sent you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:42 am

Then is it someone here or was that e-mail sent to more than one person?

I don't think this will cost Rachael her gig, but it's definitely not cool.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:45 am

Pokeyug wrote:

EDIT:This is why she couldn't trust us: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=331955

Somehow, Kuroshi got ahold of this information, which is a very bad thing. It could cost Rachael her job!

The only way that could happen is if some SONVA member is spying on us.
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 2:23 pm

I guess we should have expected this... at least there is nothing the dead SONVA can do to stop Rachael from being on the show.

Geoffrey wrote:
The lies are hurting me. I absolutely hate being lied to. You have no idea how much hurt I've felt from being lied to from people that I trusted. And why would they need to lie? There's only three reasons why they would possibly need to do so. One, they signed a non-disclosure agreement, meaning they couldn't tell us anything (but I think they would've mentioned that by now), two, they don't trust us at all, or three, they wanted their jobs back so bad or they hated PUSA for firing them that they made up all these stories so that we would harass PUSA until they gave their jobs back. Personally, I think it's the second reason.

You mean a non-disclosure agreement with 4Kids? That would only keep them from talking about things related to working at 4Kids.
We know they were never approached by PUSA, so they couldn't have signed a non-disclosure with them. If 4Kids did make the actors keep stuff from us, the question is why? 4Kids doesn't have anything to hide, just like the VAs don't.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 3:15 pm

Pokeyug wrote:
OMG! This is huge news! I am so excited right now! Rachael is back!

You know what this means right? Whenever Misty makes an appearance, it will most likely be Rachael voicing her because she has so far only appeared in Mastermind since the change!

I can't believe it...

I was worried about this. And it happened...
I knew chances were we had some stalker around here. And what's really sad is that they would spend their time coming here day after day just to do this. Whoever you are, if you could at least post something here to let us know why you're doing this, it would be appreciated.

I think big news like this just needs to be kept to ourselves... or just given to some of the most well known members (like those who have posted in this thread) through PM, and then we all refer to it as a codename or something.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Male Number of posts : 100
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 3:31 pm

I'd like to apologize for last night. I wasn't exactly in a cheery mood. This is probably going to be my last SOVA-related post in a while.

Trainer Rachel wrote:
What I think is when Mistress Puff e-mailed Rachael, Rachael trusted her enough to, if you think about it, break the secrecy of her contract and tell her she got the part. Keep in mind Geoffery that breaking any part of a contract is NOT good at all, so if DuArt found out, chances are it would not be good. But she has gotten to know Mistress Puff very well over the past year or two and they have met in person a few times, so Rachael fully understood the fact that Puff has her best intentions in mind and wouldn't leak this news to the public. Rachael wasn't just telling it to some random person - she was telling it to somehow whom she knew she could fully trust. Honestly, I don't think she would've told Lisa about it. No offence to Lisa of course, because we know how dedicated she is to SOVA, and I'm sure Rachael knows too. However, leaking information this confidential to ANYONE is a huge risk, but she chose to do it anyway just to make a fan happy.

I have to say that was pretty foolish of her since Puff told Lisa against Rachael's wishes, and then Lisa broke the promise she made to Puff. Because of this, Rachael could very well lose this opportunity. I can understand if a contract has to keep you quiet about something, but if you tell someone about it, that person will very likely tell someone else, and it'll continue until everybody knows.

Brian wrote:
Also Geoffrey, please watch your language. This isn't the first time I saw this and if you're gonna drop F bombs, at least censor them somewhat okay? This isn't #Bulbagarden. Thanks.

I apologize for that. However, your rules do not state anything about using swears. You may want to update that if that's not to be allowed.

Pokeyug wrote:

I'm not surprised. Rachael should've just kept that to herself. Now everyone knows and she's at risk at losing this part with DuArt.

JacobGRocks wrote:
The only way that could happen is if some SONVA member is spying on us.

A bit quick to jump on SONVA don't you think? There's two other possibilities. A SOVA member posted this info elsewhere (probably didn't know he/she wasn't supposed to) and Kuroshi found it, or Mistress Puff told someone else as well, though I find that highly unlikely.

Now as for why this is going to be my last SOVA-related post for a while... I quit. I can no longer support SOVA. After all the attacks on innocent people, after all the lack of trust between SOVA and its leader, after all the contradictions made by the original VAs, I just can't take it anymore. I'm deeply sorry, but I have very high morals, and I don't want to be on the wrong side if it turns out that everything we've been told isn't true. If new evidence comes to light that proves that the VAs have been telling us the truth, then I will continue supporting them, but at this moment, I myself can't trust them, so I cannot continue. I will still hang around though and post in the non-SOVA forums and also to stay updated with SOVA's progress.

Once again, I'm very sorry about this, and I'm sure a lot of you will be saddened by this.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 3:49 pm

Geoff, it is sad to see you go, but I understand your reasoning. If you could though, I think it'd be nice if you could stick around a bit longer. Maybe not be an active SOVA member, but just be here.

But now I'm really really concerned about this whole thing... ugh, I have such a bad feeling now that this was leaked to the public >_< I really hope this doesn't cost Rachael her job, or any future job.

Dang...
Well guys, I have this to say. I think it's a blessing we haven't heard from some of the other VAs about this yet, cause if they were returning and said so you know a similar thing to this would happen.

But man, why'd this have to happen to Rachael? ;_;

*prays nothing bad happens to her*

As Misty said in the first movie... "Please no..."
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 4:39 pm

This is good and bad. The good news is Rachael is back. The bad news is DuArt is pulling their crap again with not giving the old VAs their original roles and that Kuroshi either broke in here or found out in some other way about this. I'm worried, for the sake of the characters that DuArt should give to their repective VAs, and for the sake of Rachael. I know Puff wouldn't send that to Kuroshi because it would cause big trouble.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 5:10 pm

Fantastic Lisa! I knew you were dropping hints in other threads.

As for the spy issue, it wasn't me because I just found out about this.

Last edited by xNarutoUzumaki9x on 19th June 2008, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 5:21 pm

In future letters to DuArt, we should say how glad we are they're hiring the old voices, but also point out that we had hoped for them to take on their original roles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 5:47 pm

Keeping secrets was most likely because something was binding the VAs to not say anything.

Geoffrey, it's sad to see you go because I know how you feel. At least we sort of reached our goal, even if the VAs weren't back in their original place, they were re-hired to work on the show again.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 6:54 pm

Trainer Rachel wrote:
Geoff, it is sad to see you go, but I understand your reasoning. If you could though, I think it'd be nice if you could stick around a bit longer. Maybe not be an active SOVA member, but just be here.

That's perfectly fine. I'm going to stick around. I could still give advice if anyone needs it. I know a good bit of the legal system and about contracts (I've taken a law class in college). However, I would like the SOVA Supporter moniker removed as long as I still have full access to the forums here (besides admin forums of course). If that's not possible though, then just nevermind.

Quote :
But now I'm really really concerned about this whole thing... ugh, I have such a bad feeling now that this was leaked to the public >_< I really hope this doesn't cost Rachael her job, or any future job.

I'm afraid Misstress Puff, Lisa, and even Rachael herself are at fault for this. Rachael should've known better than to tell someone about this. Even if only one person is told, it's still a breach of contract. She should've been more careful and kept this to herself. I'm sure we would've picked up on it when the episode airs. Misstress Puff should've respected Rachael's wishes by not telling anyone. She unfortunately didn't follow that though. And Lisa, if you had gone about telling this differently, Rachael wouldn't be in this predicament. What you could've done was send this info by PM to the people you trusted most (i.e. mods, admins, followers since the beginning), and dropped a few hints for the other members like, "You all will be in for a great surprise when you watch the Maylene episodes" or something to that effect. You went about it all wrong, and this may very well cost Rachael her job. Sad

As Pokeyug pointed out, this is probably why the VAs don't trust us.

Lapras87 wrote:
This is good and bad. The good news is Rachael is back. The bad news is DuArt is pulling their crap again with not giving the old VAs their original roles and that Kuroshi either broke in here or found out in some other way about this. I'm worried, for the sake of the characters that DuArt should give to their repective VAs, and for the sake of Rachael. I know Puff wouldn't send that to Kuroshi because it would cause big trouble.

I don't think he broke in, and I don't think Puff told him. I think a SOVA member may have put this info up somewhere and he/she didn't know that it was supposed to be private.

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
Keeping secrets was most likely because something was binding the VAs to not say anything.

Yeah, but I guess Rachael didn't really understand that. She's now put her job in jeopardy.

Quote :
Geoffrey, it's sad to see you go because I know how you feel. At least we sort of reached our goal, even if the VAs weren't back in their original place, they were re-hired to work on the show again.

For me, that's all I want. A cast that has good voice actors. Ash is fine with me. Brock is sounding a bit rough, but he's okay. Dawn sounds good too. The minor characters have sounded great. The only problem I have is with Jimmy Zoppi's performance.

EDIT: Oh boy. Apparently, some people are getting pissed at SONVA and are blaming them for this. Let me make this clear to you all. This is not SONVA's fault! The fault belongs to the people that leaked this information out. That would be Lisa, Misstress Puff, and Rachael Lillis.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:15 pm

WTF? Some spy has access to here and he stole this info? O____O

ARGH!!!! How could he do that to Rachael Lillis? Whoever's responsible for "spying" on these forums is going to pay. And I thought only "true" SOVA members, the ones we've added to the usergroup have access to the news and announcements forum.....

Aww, who am I kidding....It's all my fault and Puff trusted me with this info. I shouldn't have told anyone and I should never have posted that email.

Now Rachael's gonna be fired and it's all my fault. It's probably already happening, and there isn't anything I can do about it, because I can't get to NY. Crying or Very sad

Puff will never forgive me for this.... X_X Still, everyone in the fandom would've found out anyway by watching the credits 4 weeks from now....but now they've found out early, so who knows what kinda trouble this will cause.

I'm way too trusting of everyone, which is why Geoffrey's right. I should not be the leader of this cause.

If Pie was still leading SOVA, this never would've happened.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:22 pm

I'm sorry Lisa. I feel really awful for pointing this out, but something as serious as this can't be ignored. You should've only given this out to people you trusted completely, like the mods, admins, even me.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:24 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:

Aww, who am I kidding....It's all my fault and Puff trusted me with this info. I shouldn't have told anyone and I should never have posted that email.

Now Rachael's gonna be fired and it's all my fault. Crying or Very sad

Puff will never forgive me for this.... X_X Still, everyone in the fandom would've found out anyway by watching the credits 4 weeks from now....but now they've found out early, so who knows what kinda trouble this will cause.
Lisa, don't be so hard on yourself! It's not like you knew that someone would actually do this! I myself thought that all of the spies would have left by now. If this is anyone's fault, it's Kuroshi for doing this. I actually sent him a PM about this, saying that what he did could get Rachael fired. And guess what he did? He ignored it! I was hoping that he would delete the thread!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:27 pm

Well, I'm going to look into tightening the board's security. I know how to lock phpbb down very good so I'm going to do that.

As for any potential spies, whether guests or a member, and if I find out about it. It's permabanning time. I am not going to put up with this spying crap that's been going on! Seriously, who would go this low and possibly ruin Rachael's chance to return to Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:33 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
way too trusting of everyone, which is why Geoffrey's right. I should not be the leader of this cause.

If Pie was still leading SOVA, this never would've happened.
That's completely wrong Lisa and you know it! Anyone would have done the same thing, since no one expected that spies are still over here!
Back to top Go down
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:38 pm

Woah woah woah. I think we may be overreacting some. The episode has most likely been dubbed. This is barely grounds for firing, anyway. And if there's one thing we've established about PUSA and DuArt, it is that they don't really listen to what the fans are saying. Let's not get our panties in a bunch, learn from our mistakes, and move on.

This is a point where we as a group need to come together and work our hardest. Our window of opportunity closes a bit every time we resort to needless bickering an finger pointing.

*steps off her one-of-a-kind Mod box*
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:43 pm

Pokeyug wrote:
That's completely wrong Lisa and you know it! Anyone would have done the same thing, since no one expected that spies are still over here!

I know that this is harsh, but I have to disagree. This forum was left open to the public. As leader of SOVA, Lisa bears responsibility for this slip-up. I'm really sorry to say this, but it's true. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:44 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Pokeyug wrote:

I know that this is harsh, but I have to disagree. This forum was left open to the public. As leader of SOVA, Lisa bears responsibility for this slip-up. I'm really sorry to say this, but it's true. Sad
Actually, this forum is set to private.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:45 pm

Lisa, if you feel that you must stand down or take a break or whatever, I understand what must be done.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:47 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Pokeyug wrote:

If you log off and try accessing it, it will ask you for a username and password. And you need to be a SOVA Supporter, Mod, or Admin to view this section anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next