Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!

Go down 
+25
The_Chosen_One
Hidden Mew
alice
Nekusagi
impactkhtennis_thewind
Snorlax
Mitch
Abandon_Silence
Macphist0
metfan5695
aaron122894
Ben_darkpikachu02
ker-plop
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
Gligar13
Pokeyug
offkilter06
Aipom Fan
Rocket Grunt
szlemm
Geoffrey
Trainer Rachel
Tommy
PokemonTrainerLisa
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 6:40 pm

Brian wrote:
Don't forget guys, sometimes she has issues with her AOL account so she may or may not get them.

I emailed her a week ago and she still hasn't replied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 6:49 pm

Give her time. She might be busy with voice acting and such. Heck, I emailed her about 5 months ago and never got a reply. She says that she can't reply to every email she gets.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 7:11 pm

If you really wanna get a response back from Veronica, it might be a good idea to post a message on her Guestbook. ^^

I did that the last time I emailed Veronica, and shortly afterwards, I got a response from her.

Anyway, I'm gonna send an email to Veronica tonight! Or, if I don't get a chance tonight, then I'll email her tomorrow. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 11:21 pm

Sorry for my absence as of late, it's been a long story, but, regarding some of the things I've read...

1. A redub is highly unlikely. That would cost money. Money PUSA probably wouldn't want to part with just to make a few fans happy.

2. Pokebeach is mostly TCG related, site and forums wise. I doubt most of the posters would give a flying Rattata's ass.

3. WPM DID give us some problems in the past, but we managed to chase him off/get him banned pretty quickly when he did, and he mysteriously eased up on us after a while, even giving us advice, so unless he's getting in flamewars with Serebii, he's mostly harmless anymore. Stop using him as our whipping boy, you guys.

There. I've said my piece. Any further questions, forward them to Neku over PM.
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
alice
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
alice

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:53 pm

Oh no.. What if Rachael doesn't play the role of Misty. The newer person who plays her voice sounds terrible and sounds like the new may bleh.. But what if.. *just a thought* They hired Rachael to play as misty's voice in the future because misty will return in Ash's team and that will be the last of the anime! NOOOO Crying or Very sad I NEVER want the pokemon anime to end!
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 1:19 pm

I saw the Japanese trailor for the 11th movie, so I don't think Misty will be returnung any time soon because she wasn't in it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 1:46 pm

Yeah, I mean how long was this cruise around the world suppose to take. I mean this is the 5th year without Misty! I can't imagine that it'd take this long for Misty's sisters to come back from their trip.
Back to top Go down
Macphist0
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Macphist0

Male Number of posts : 27
User Title : Once he was a man, known as Matkin22. Now, he is our deepest primordial fear: Macphist0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 2:05 pm

We know from one of the last 4Kids episodes (as well as the numerous HoSo's) that the cruise has long since ended. Misty is now the full-time Cerulean Gym Leader, which is the best place for her to be in order to achieve her dream.

Quite frankly, I'm glad she's stuck there. But that's beside the point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atu2.com
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 2:12 pm

Ah, well, that makes sense then. But I'm so far behind on Pokemon that it'll take forever to catch up. XD!!
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 6:21 pm

Brian wrote:
Ah, well, that makes sense then. But I'm so far behind on Pokemon that it'll take forever to catch up. XD!!

I agree, I stopped watching on Battle Frontier and skimmed through some episodes, but I still have no idea what is going on now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 8:16 pm

I just watch the Japanese version but I started watching season 11 cause I wanted to see how different it would after switching recording studios and the new director.
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 12:27 pm

alice wrote:
Oh no.. What if Rachael doesn't play the role of Misty. The newer person who plays her voice sounds terrible and sounds like the new may bleh.. But what if.. *just a thought* They hired Rachael to play as misty's voice in the future because misty will return in Ash's team and that will be the last of the anime! NOOOO Crying or Very sad I NEVER want the pokemon anime to end!

OMG I could not agree with you more!!!!!

that Michelle Knotz really destroyed her, along with may. When i watched MOMP, i wanted to kill myself. God, I really really wish Misty could return. however after reading what Shane put, i guess its not happenning. I don't know about you, but i am really heartbroken lol.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 12:31 pm

If the WPM interview is the truth. Misty is never returning to Ash's team for good. She will just keep having small cameos.

And watch it with the overdramatazation... we don't need more SOVA members claiming to want to kill themselves over the change... we have enough of an image problem as it is.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 12:39 pm

impactkhtennis_thewind wrote:
alice wrote:

that Michelle Knotz really destroyed her, along with may. When i watched MOMP, i wanted to kill myself. God, I really really wish Misty could return. however after reading what Shane put, i guess its not happenning. I don't know about you, but i am really heartbroken lol.
I honestly am really heartbroken too. I absolutely love Misty, and Rachael's voice for her was perfect. In fact, I think Misty's voice is my favorite female voice in any animated show, period. It's really sad to know that she will apparently never return for good =(

New campaign? Eheh..
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 12:47 pm

There is actually already the beginnings of a campaign to bring Misty back.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3609390&postcount=6605

Maybe we should try and get together a group? (we could even try and get Rachael Lillis in on it)
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 12:52 pm

Err... No offense, but we've got a better chance of SOVA working than a "bring back Misty" campaign... but if there's a petition somewhere, I'll sign it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 1:00 pm

impactkhtennis_thewind wrote:
alice wrote:

May sounded like an old lady. Michelle Knotz is great voice actress but she is not the right person for the role. Rachael Lillis is the right person for Misty and Jessie. I'm sorry that Misty isn't coming back. After DP, wow a new female character.
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 1:01 pm

ker-plop wrote:
Err... No offense, but we've got a better chance of SOVA working than a "bring back Misty" campaign... but if there's a petition somewhere, I'll sign it.

That's the same kinda thing the naysayers say about SOVA, and look at how wrong they are.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 3:53 pm

Rocket Grunt wrote:
There is actually already the beginnings of a campaign to bring Misty back.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3609390&postcount=6605

Maybe we should try and get together a group? (we could even try and get Rachael Lillis in on it)

That happened at BMGf and it caused a flamewar in the Hall Of Shame: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=29059
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 4:26 pm

I saw a petition somewhere too (that I signed like 3 times). I'll try to see if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 6:16 pm

lol i would love to join a bring back misty campaign
but more importantly, have Rachael Lillis voice her.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 8:22 pm

Um, no offense to any Misty fans, but....getting her back on Pokemon doesn't have anything to do with SOVA. Actually, the Japanese writers are the ones who decide which characters stay and which characters don't stay. So if you're concerned about Misty, you'll have to find some way of contacting The Pokemon Company in Japan. Good luck with that, lol. XD

Getting back on topic, I read WPM's interview and I was very glad to find out that the Japanese staff of Pokemon (at least one of the storyboad artists) hates the fact that the original cast was replaced. He was pretty much disgusted by it! That's great news for us, to hear that the Japanese staff feels the same way that we do! ^_^

You know what, it's just as I thought, they really care about voice actors in Japan. It is a shame how US companies don't feel the same way about VAs. They just replace them, like it's nothing. You know, Pokemon USA could really learn a lot from the people who work on the Japanese version of Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 9:54 pm

Actually, I have to agree with Lisa on this one. Getting Misty back on Pokemon doesn't have anything to do with SOVA. However, if she does return on the show and Rachael Lillis doesn't voice her, then by all means it's definitely related to SOVA!
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 1:28 am

Yeah i really hope word gets to japan about the change who knows maybe their boss's can tell usa how rude it was to replace the voice actors in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 2:11 pm

Rocket Grunt wrote:
ker-plop wrote:

That's the same kinda thing the naysayers say about SOVA, and look at how wrong they are.

Oh, yes. Let's all start a "Save Our Misty Branch" so Kuroshi (or whoever our spy is) has ONE MORE THING to use against us and prove how "delusional" we are. Unfortunately, RG, there's one big problem with the naysayers, and that is that they are assholes who get their kicks tearing down other people. The last thing we want to do is provide them more amusement.

Really, now. The chances of getting Misty back on the show are slim. The guy even said in the WPM interview that to the Pokemon writers, female sidekick characters are more or less fanservice because you can dress them up and that's why they change them every region. Misty was a great character (well, up to Master Quest, IMO- she got a bit Mary Sue-ish that season for my tastes), but she's gone and well, there's not much we can do there. It's best if we just stay focused on the VAs and forget about trying to get back past characters. I mean, I love Professor Sebastian to death and there's probably lots of people who want HIM back, but that's in the hands of the writers, so I'm not going to go starting a petition for him.

(gets off soapbox)
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next