Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!

Go down 
+25
The_Chosen_One
Hidden Mew
alice
Nekusagi
impactkhtennis_thewind
Snorlax
Mitch
Abandon_Silence
Macphist0
metfan5695
aaron122894
Ben_darkpikachu02
ker-plop
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
Gligar13
Pokeyug
offkilter06
Aipom Fan
Rocket Grunt
szlemm
Geoffrey
Trainer Rachel
Tommy
PokemonTrainerLisa
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 11:40 pm

Ive said a while ago that the reason the vocies arnt back to normal yet is becasue sarah and the rest of the cast is contracted to the character they perform "per season" SO seeing as 4kids va's are returning their may very well be a high chance that next season all the va's could reunite with their proper roles seeing as the newer cast would be contracted for another season with the same characters. Im sure theyll use the newer cast as minor voices or other characters so hopefully that will make peace with the fandom.

Yeah i think seeing as rachel had to audition perhaps we should write emials to the va's showing them what weve been doing e.g putting together all the pictures of the pokeballs weve sent which is well over a thousand now and hoping this could get them to audition. If their cast as minor roles for this season then at least their on the show and have a even stronger chance of returning to their characters next season.!
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 12:45 am

I know that we've been working hard to get the VA's back, and I'm NOT turning against SOVA, but I kind of feel bad that we might be kicking the new VA's out of their jobs.
(I'm NOT doubting SOVA or whatever, forgive me if it seems like I am. I just feel like this and wanted to say something.)
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 12:56 am

well we at sova have no problems with the current va's just we want the original cast back. I see no reason why the two casts cant work together on the show. Example wud be like the orignals keeping their characters and the newer cast doing other characters and pokemon. After all their are lot of characters in the pokemon world.

No one wud be losing their job thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 6:43 am

szlemm wrote:
Ive said a while ago that the reason the vocies arnt back to normal yet is becasue sarah and the rest of the cast is contracted to the character they perform "per season" SO seeing as 4kids va's are returning their may very well be a high chance that next season all the va's could reunite with their proper roles seeing as the newer cast would be contracted for another season with the same characters. Im sure theyll use the newer cast as minor voices or other characters so hopefully that will make peace with the fandom.

Yeah i think seeing as rachel had to audition perhaps we should write emials to the va's showing them what weve been doing e.g putting together all the pictures of the pokeballs weve sent which is well over a thousand now and hoping this could get them to audition. If their cast as minor roles for this season then at least their on the show and have a even stronger chance of returning to their characters next season.!
Sounds like a good idea! Wink

I'm really feeling confident that we can get the original cast back for season 12, but we have to work for it, AND the original VAs have to too!!

Which brings me to another point. We emailed Maddie not too long ago and she never responded, right? And Mike Pollock said we would be hearing many familiar "voices" in the upcoming episodes. I think there's a good chance that Maddie went to audition like Rachael did.

So it seems that Eric is out, however, and I'm not sure about Veronica... someone better e-mail her!
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 8:52 am

Something tells me that Veronica wouldn't be very interested in working on Pokemon yet. At least, not until she can voice Ash again. >_<

I mean, I'm not Veronica so I don't know what she is actually thinking about all of this. But still...I can take an educated guess about this, and say that Veronica probably feels very hurt about the whole recast thing still (and seeing fellow 4Kids VAs going to DuArt/Pokemon USA to audition could only make her feel worse). And so, I believe this might be keeping her from "wanting" to audition for DuArt in the first place. Although, on the other hand, I know that Veronica loved working on Pokemon so much. And maybe, if she could just remember how attached she is to the show - then maybe that'll be enough strength for her to allow herself to audition.

*sigh* I just wish there was some way we could get Veronica Taylor to voice Ash for D/P 74 (the Pikachu VS Raichu episode). ;_; I feel about that episode, the same way that I feel about "A Scare To Remember". And generally speaking, when they have really great episodes like this, how could you NOT miss the way Veronica voiced Ash? She put so much emotion into him. I mean, she really brought out the best in Ash, because during the episodes that mattered the most - really emotional Ash centered episodes - she always went above and beyond. Because as a VA, Veronica truly is amazing! She gave Ash his soul, his spirit, and most importantly, that special quality which added a certain unique-ness to his voice (something that no one could ever replicate).

But, if we don't get Veronica back on the show soon, and Sarah is still voicing Ash when D/P 74 comes along...I tell you, if Sarah screws this episode up...I won't be able to take it! It will break my heart!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 9:00 am

Yeah im worried big time about that episode and if sarah really does screw it up i hope even the people working at duart realize it as well. Some episodes make me wonder if perhaps the crew just wanted to get the episodes out onto air without taking the time needed to make a great one.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 10:20 am

szlemm wrote:
Yeah i cant wait to see the reaction when everyone finds out a Original VA who should never have been replaced in the first place return!!! As with all rachel does i know she will kick some serious butt!!!

I always had a feeling i got back into pokemon for somereason and SOVA is definatly where i belong. We've overcome many odds and challenges so far but our hard work,determination and respect is paying off!
Great work to everyone and as i posted before now is the biggest time for SOVA! So lets make each pokeball,letter,email or phone call count!!!

dude that is exactly how i feel
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 10:23 am

szlemm wrote:
Yeah im worried big time about that episode and if sarah really does screw it up i hope even the people working at duart realize it as well. Some episodes make me wonder if perhaps the crew just wanted to get the episodes out onto air without taking the time needed to make a great one.

yea exactly

one character that i think few ppl have mentioned is Dawn. Although i think from SOVA's best interests, she should keep her VA, her VA could definitely use some improvement too. I wonder if Sarah's lameness is rubbing off on Dawn's VA.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 10:27 am

DP74 is not something I really want to watch or put on my DVR if we don't have the old VAs back by then. It'll be a big messup with the new ones.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 10:28 am

Perhaps once that episode airs more people may come to realize just how important it is to get the original cast back, who knows maybe if they do a bad job on that episode it could sorta serve sova as a recruiting tool Hahah
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 11:44 am

Lapras87 wrote:
DP74 is not something I really want to watch or put on my DVR if we don't have the old VAs back by then. It'll be a big messup with the new ones.
I know! And the worst thing is that, we have a major problem on our hands.

If the contracts that the new VAs have really are determined by "seasons", then this means we won't be able to get Veronica Taylor to voice Ash, by D/P episode 74. And in my opinion, this is a real shame! Because that episode has so much potential to be awesome, however, all of this is sure to be wasted upon Sarah. Heck, even Sarah's best effort of what she calls "emotion" (her version of putting emotion into Ash) wouldn't be good enough for THAT episode. *sigh*

Oh well, at least we can look forward to (hopefully) getting Veronica and the others back for season 12. ^^
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 11:49 am

ONe thing we can always look forward to (and this is once the voices return) is the possibility of redubbing. Its a long shot i know but they did redub one piece! As each episode goes by it wud be less likely they would go back and redub all the episodes but if they redubbed the movies then at least i personally could pretend the voice change never happened.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 12:02 pm

You know, while I can understand Pokemon USA/DuArt not wanting to go back and redub ALL of Battle Frontier, D/P, and D/P Battle Dimension - there is one thing I don't think they would mind doing....

And that's redubbing either one episode, or a select few episodes (chosen by us, of course). I honestly don't think they would have a HUGE problem with taking the time to do something like that.

Of course, when we get the original cast back voicing their characters, the best part would be that the "second" version of any episodes they redub - they would each turn out a whole lot better than the first version of the episodes. That is a given, for sure! ^^

However, I doubt Pokemon USA/DuArt would actually be willing to go back and redub Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea and The Rise of Darkrai as well. I mean, I think it would be much harder for them to redub the movies than it would be, if they were to redub a few episodes.

Heck, I'd be happy if they even redubbed one episode. (I would definitely pick D/P 74, as most of us can predict what's gonna happen with that episode) *shudders at the thought* No

Heh, let's hope that episode has horrible ratings when it airs. XD (that'll show you not to ignore SOVA, Pokemon USA!) Smile

Anyway, right now though, I'm hoping that everyone works as hard as they can with the Pokeball project and sending out emails, letters, etc. It would be great to hear (from someone at DuArt) that we're actually making progress with our campaign! ^_^
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 12:20 pm

Yeah i have my high doubts theyd redub the entire series but maybe like a few episodes as a special disk or something could be a wonderfull thing. Just a lil present to fans for having to put up with the switch in the first place
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 12:22 pm

Yeah they should redub the episodes that has the main plots well it will also be nice if they redub some filler episodes
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 3:25 pm

Redubbing would be the most fantastic thing to do! EVER!!!

Lisa did you email Veronica yet? I'm not sure if it would be a good idea because she might tell 4Kids about it...
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 3:34 pm

Actually, now that the 2 year contract clause or whatever that was has expired, the VAs from 4Kids (including the original cast) are allowed to go and work for Pokemon USA whenever they feel like it.

So yeah, 4Kids doesn't care if the VAs work on the Pokemon USA dub. Cause they're still allowed to work on shows for 4Kids.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 3:42 pm

Oh! Well let's email Veronica then!
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 10:44 pm

I think we need to convince the other voice actors to audition
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 10:48 am

Maybe we can convince them all to come and audition if they see that not only are they hiring some of the other originals, but also we can persuade them to do so, if we tell them how hard we worked in order for this to happen. We've all put a great effort into this so I think maybe they might be more apt to do so.

However, I wouldn't actually count on them redubbing anything. Why would they have to? I mean I know that we don't care for the new voices but why do something you already did? Would I like it if that were to happen? Of course I would! I'm just saying it's not likely to happen. But then again, who knows? Maybe they might get a change in heart! It's always good to be optimistic! Right Lisa? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 11:28 am

Quote :
if we tell them how hard we worked in order for this to happen.
Yes, that is definitely a key thing to bring up to the original VAs. However... just make sure we don't force them. Eric for example really still doesn't seem like he wants to come back, but I do think it's mostly because he was so hurt over this whole situation. If we can remind him that he's doing it for the fans and for the characters of the show, then maybe he'll have a change of heart. But we shouldn't
force any of them, just explain how much we would love it though.

And strange, while I was typing "change of heart" up there I just had this sudden great feeling fill my whole body that said, "Veronica's coming back for Ash."

Speaking of which Lisa, have you been able to e-mail her?
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 3:48 pm

I emailed her.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 4:20 pm

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
I emailed her.

Great! Can't wait for her response
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 4:39 pm

Me too. Hopefully a reply comes back from her AOL account.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 4:50 pm

Don't forget guys, sometimes she has issues with her AOL account so she may or may not get them.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next