Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!

Go down 
+25
The_Chosen_One
Hidden Mew
alice
Nekusagi
impactkhtennis_thewind
Snorlax
Mitch
Abandon_Silence
Macphist0
metfan5695
aaron122894
Ben_darkpikachu02
ker-plop
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
Gligar13
Pokeyug
offkilter06
Aipom Fan
Rocket Grunt
szlemm
Geoffrey
Trainer Rachel
Tommy
PokemonTrainerLisa
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 7:14 am

Guys! Stop this nonsense! Mad Come on, can't we all just come to some sort of agreement and agree to dis-agree? All this fighting is just causing commotion that none of us SOVA members want to put up with! We at SOVA should take pride in our group, not humiliate it! I for one, think everyone is making this out to be something drastic, and it needs to stop today! I will not stand for such violence in these threads, because we should all learn to just be friends.

It doesn't matter that Geoffrey is not a SOVA supporter, he is here and therefor is still our friend. We should treat him equally, and understand his posts like everyone elses. Still sticking around these forums shows that he still has heart in this campaign and won't let his friends see any differently. He may be making others feel down with his comments, but I don't think fighting against him will help solve our problems. Maybe he can lighten up his post so that we can feel a little bit better. But in return, we should still treat him like a fellow member.

The same goes for Lisa. She is our Leader, and therefor, we should look up to hear as one. You don't yell and fight with someone who is trying to lead you in the right direction. She has done so much for us, and I think she desereves to be treated better. So, why don't we just show her a bit of compassion right now. I mean, if you knew what all she has been going through after these past few days, I'm sure you wouldn't feel like yourself either.

Let's all just cool down, and listen to ourselves here, okay? I for one am dissapointed with your comments, but I also know that you've all been through alot this week. So, let's see other's in a good view, and stop seeing each other as the enemy! I want us all to just be back to normal...Crying or Very sad

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 7:18 am

Aipom Fan wrote:
Guys! Stop this nonsense! Mad Come on, can't we all just come to some sort of agreement and agree to dis-agree? All this fighting is just causing commotion that none of us SOVA members want to put up with! We at SOVA should take pride in our group, not humiliate it! I for one, think everyone is making this out to be something drastic, and it needs to stop today! I will not stand for such violence in these threads, because we should all learn to just be friends.

It doesn't matter that Geoffrey is not a SOVA supporter, he is here and therefor is still our friend. We should treat him equally, and understand his posts like everyone elses. Still sticking around these forums shows that he still has heart in this campaign and won't let his friends see any differently. He may be making others feel down with his comments, but I don't think fighting against him will help solve our problems. Maybe he can lighten up his post so that we can feel a little bit better. But in return, we should still treat him like a fellow member.

The same goes for Lisa. She is our Leader, and therefor, we should look up to hear as one. You don't yell and fight with someone who is trying to lead you in the right direction. She has done so much for us, and I think she desereves to be treated better. So, why don't we just show her a bit of compassion right now. I mean, if you knew what all she has been going through after these past few days, I'm sure you wouldn't feel like yourself either.

Let's all just cool down, and listen to ourselves here, okay? I for one am dissapointed with your comments, but I also know that you've all been through alot this week. So, let's see other's in a good view, and stop seeing each other as the enemy! I want us all to just be back to normal...Crying or Very sad

- Aipom Fan

Very well put! We should allll be happy that Rachel is retuning to the show, this is one huge leap for us! But instead this topic is filled mindless arguing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 8:56 am

Look guys, I'm starting to get fed up with all this fighting. The big question is why? I thought that we were all friends here. But it seems when we have a topic that is suppose to be good news, it starts turning into a mud slinging contest. And truthfully, it really saddens me a lot. ;-;

In addition to locking this thread I have a request from all of you. Please, no more fighting!! What will it take to make all you stop fighting? Do I have to lock every news thread that is posted so you can't make replies? I don't want to have to do that. Now, stating opinions is one thing but having to fight and argue about them isn't going to help us at all and that's what's bringing us down. So please, no more fighting!! Otherwise I'm going to have to start banning people for a week so they'll have a chance to cool off. Don't make me have to do that. Since I've been a staff member I haven't banned anyone, don't make me start now. T_T

Topic LOCKED
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 6:52 pm

Unlocked

Under the circumstance that there is no more fighting!! As long as we can talk about this in a rational way then it'll remain open.
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 10:18 pm

Cool! So when is the episode going to air in America?
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 10:25 pm

Isn't it in a couple weeks?
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 3:27 am

I think theirs going to be major action on the internet when this episodes airs, so SOVA should brace itself haha in a good way i mean. Cause after all this is one of many victories so far!! ANd more pokeballs are being sent to Duart this week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 4:27 am

I don't think we should count this as a "victory" just yet....

I mean, after Kuroshi spread that email around, there could very well be horrible consequences - Rachael Lillis might get fired. Afterall, this is the internet and things have a way of coming out. ;_; (there's no need for people to panic about this though, but still, all I'm saying is that we're not out of the woods just yet)

Anway, I just wish I had realized sooner, how people act in the Pokemon fandom. Then maybe none of this would've ever happened. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 10:48 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Anway, I just wish I had realized sooner, how people act in the Pokemon fandom. Then maybe none of this would've ever happened. Crying or Very sad

You're acting like it's your fault(?)
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 11:04 am

I think we should acknowledge that this has happened in our letters, but also stress that we want to see the old VAs in their original roles... but also, remember that Mrs. Lillis had to audition for this... so they should also be making an effort themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 11:26 am

ker-plop wrote:
I think we should acknowledge that this has happened in our letters, but also stress that we want to see the old VAs in their original roles... but also, remember that Mrs. Lillis had to audition for this... so they should also be making an effort themselves.
That would let DuArt know that this information has leaked, which is the last thing that we want because it could get Rachael Lillis fired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 11:58 am

I mean AFTER the thing has happened.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 2:33 pm

They're probably done recording the episode. I hope she doesn't get fired. I can't wait. I'll get my dvd recorder running. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 6:27 am

I dont think rachel could get fired over people posting on the internet that she has a role in pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 8:31 am

For the last time...Lisa, there is no possible way that you would've known that this was going to happen. You really need to stop beating yourself up over the fact that someone took the information about Rachael Lillis being hired by DuArt/Pokemon USA. You're a great leader, and we shouldn't have you see any differently. Please, just give yourself a break, okay? We hate seeing you like this...

And as for her being fired...there is probably a very slim chance of that even occuring. I mean, how many things have ended up on the internet that should've never even been exposed? Alot! And anyways, this probably would've ended up on websites all across the world sooner or later, so there's nothing DuArt/Pokemon USA could've done to stop it.

- Aipom Fan

PS. Did anyone else know that Rachael Lillis had a MySpace page recently created? If you have one and would like to add her, just search her name in the search bar. It'll show her picture if you're not sure who's to add. Just thought that I would share that with everyone...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Macphist0
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Macphist0

Male Number of posts : 27
User Title : Once he was a man, known as Matkin22. Now, he is our deepest primordial fear: Macphist0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 11:50 am

ker-plop wrote:
...but also, remember that Mrs. Lillis had to audition for this... so they should also be making an effort themselves.

Hmm, I wonder if Sarah and the other new VAs have to audition for the roles each time their contract expires, or whether the contract is just offered to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atu2.com
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 1:55 pm

Macphist0 wrote:
I wonder if Sarah and the other new VAs have to audition for the roles each time their contract expires, or whether the contract is just offered to them.

I don't see why they'd have to audition again, I think that the contract would jut be offered to them.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 2:44 pm

Unless the original VAs can put up a fight... er at least a convincing audition Wink
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 4:01 pm

I'm going to email Veronica if she's aware of this and see what she thinks. But before that, is that a smart idea?
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 4:02 pm

This is just me. After they complete the season, Duart might just hire the 4kids voice actors for the 12th season to not mess with contracts right now. You could tell that Duart is interested with the 4kids voice actors and you can tell that TAJ wasn't interested in letting somebody in.

EDIT
xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
I'm going to email Veronica if she's aware of this and see what she thinks. But before that, is that a smart idea?

That depends but you could try. She might know something. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 6:30 pm

darkblade09 wrote:
After they complete the season, Duart might just hire the 4kids voice actors for the 12th season to not mess with contracts right now.

All we can do is hope that happens. Racheal will be there, hopefully, so... we'll see.

after Kuroshi spread that email around, there could very well be horrible consequences

I saw that. Sad He even registerd just to post that on Pokebeach: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=36723 Who knows where else he's posted it, but that was just wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 7:03 pm

Snorlax wrote:
darkblade09 wrote:
After they complete the season, Duart might just hire the 4kids voice actors for the 12th season to not mess with contracts right now.

All we can do is hope that happens. Racheal will be there, hopefully, so... we'll see.

after Kuroshi spread that email around, there could very well be horrible consequences

I saw that. Sad He even registerd just to post that on Pokebeach: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=36723 Who knows where else he's posted it, but that was just wrong on so many levels.

Obviously PokeBeach is not a big site (in active members compared to Marriland, BMGf, or Pokecommunity) and that thread hasnt been posted in for days.
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 7:36 pm

Pokebeach is owned by our good old friend (not really) Water Pokemon Master.

But yeah, it's not a really big Pokemon site.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 8:26 pm

Like I said before, the old VAs can't expect their roles to be just returned to them; they'll have to put in effort for it.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 8:41 pm

ker-plop wrote:
Like I said before, the old VAs can't expect their roles to be just returned to them; they'll have to put in effort for it.
They might have to audition for their original roles after season 11 probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next