Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 8:27 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Hmm, I'm not so sure if our emails are getting through to them. For one thing, they could just be deleting any emails relating to the VA switch, and we wouldn't even know it (since they never reply to the emails anyway).

Personally, I think it's a MUCH better idea for everyone to just focus on sending hand-written letters and making phone calls. That's what seems to work, because I think they would pay more attention to us that way (than if we were to simply send emails).

Other than that, I can't think of anything more to add to the conversation at hand.

But, as for me, I'm gonna see if I can fix that problem with my camera, so that my SOVA videos (on YouTube) will come out with much better quality.

By the way, I had a wonderful idea the other day. And it involves members of SOVA making an AMV, which we will send to Pokemon USA (and Nintendo). But, since I have a very long explanation for this project, I'm going to start a new thread. I'll post the link in here, so that people will know where the topic is located. ^^

I agree. PUSA deletes our emails or anything relating to the VA switch. Hand-written letters and phone calls will do the best.
I don't really know about the AMV thing. But, it's worth a try.

EDIT: I called PUSA and they said they already informed Nintendo of us and calling them would be a waste of time and long distance money. At least they're talking to us, for once. Well, let's still try Nintendo. They are much more professional and probably didn't even care what PUSA had to say. As I've seen with the Save Sonic phone calls, Nintendo is very professional.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 6:29 pm

Lapras87 wrote:

EDIT: I called PUSA and they said they already informed Nintendo of us and calling them would be a waste of time and long distance money. At least they're talking to us, for once. Well, let's still try Nintendo. They are much more professional and probably didn't even care what PUSA had to say. As I've seen with the Save Sonic phone calls, Nintendo is very professional.
I can't believe PUSA would go and tell Nintendo not to listen to the fans. I agree, we should call Nintendo. I think we should even call them more to get through to them. I'm sure Nintendo would still listen as they did with Sonic.

Lapras, what else did PUSA say when you called them?

EDIT: This just proves that PUSA does not care about the fans at all. If they did, they would listen to fans and not tell Nintendo to not to listen to us.

Did anyone else try calling PUSA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 7:01 pm

That, "Hello Pokemon USA", and the clicking noise of them hanging up. Somehow they know we're after Nintendo. I don't think anyone's said anything about it on Bulbagarden.
Back to top Go down
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Hidden Mew

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 9:29 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
I didn't really mean exactly that PUSA would hire them, just realize that they're still interested.

Anyway, how come no one's paying attention to the phone calls and emails? Seriously. Save Sonic's got 2000 phone calls and we barely have any! I'm not trying to compete with Save Sonic here, but I think we better get started.

I understand that PUSA would know that they're still interested, but what good will that do? I'm sure that they already know how the original cast members feel like and that they would like to continue their roles. Yet, they are content with the new cast and the fans have much more power in their choice to hire the original cast back than the original voice actors themselves. If it really were that easy of just letting PUSA know that they're still interested and that PUSA would just hand them their jobs back, then we still wouldn't be here after two years.

Rocket Grunt wrote:
But Maddie has told us hundreds of times that the actors have never spoken to anyone from PUSA. The only thing they got was a call from TAJ. TAJ is out of the picture now, and PUSA is changing studios. This is a perfect time for the VAs to speak directly to PUSA. Which is one thing that has never happened in all of this time.

If PUSA is comfortable with the new cast, then why are we even bothering with contacting Nintendo? Which as I have said, is only in charge of games, they have no involvement with the anime. The smart thing to do would be to make PUSA uncomfortable with the new cast. They have heard our complaints for nearly 2 years, they have responded with flimsy excuses, the flimsy excuses hold up because they have never spoken to the original cast. Now we need the original cast to punch holes in the excuses by talking directly to PUSA and putting everything on the table, the contracts are over, and they are not only free, but ready, willing, and able to go to work as quick as possible. That will put PUSA on the spot, and put all the pressure on them that we need.

While that is true that Maddie, and the other original voice actors, did say that they never spoke to anyone from PUSA, I must have mixed that up with TAJ, I'm sure that PUSA wouldn't be completely clueless on how they feel about their roles. The fact that they're changing studios wouldn't really make PUSA's stand on the voice actors that much different. I'm confused now since I thought that you were for going and contacting with Nintendo.

Anyway, I do agree with you on how PUSA have given us really pathetic excuses, but those excuses don't really hold up since we've heard contracting stories on their side. What we've heard from the original cast members has been the only story that actually adds up. Okay, I see where you're going with why the original cast should talk to PUSA, but here's the thing and I'm sorry if this sounds too harsh, but the original cast probably knows this by now: They won't care. Just because the original voice actors tell them that they're still interested in their roles and that nothing is holding them back, the fact that they're happy with the new cast pretty much means that they could care less on how the original voice actors feel. In situations such as this one, the fan base has a much stronger input than that of the cast of a show, such as the original voice actors. Maddie said it quite well here and I'm going to quote her to further prove that the original cast talking to PUSA would not do any good.

maddiejoan wrote:
They know where to reach me.

They know I want to play Meowth again.

They know that any contract issues have long passed being relevant.

My calling up PUSA or DuArt and essentially begging for my job back would impress nobody, and really just make me look a complete fool.

The stark reality is that PUSA does not regard hiring back the original cast as being an important matter.

Contracts signed by VAs do not guarantee work. There is no such thing as a cast that can't be replaced (I learned this the hard way).

Anyway, I agree with Lisa on how we should focus more on writing hand-letters, emails and phone calls. It really has proven to be the most useful, at least compared to most of our other projects.

Lapras87 wrote:

Just so you know, some people from PUSA have actually talked to us before. I believe that the public director, or something like that, from PUSA was the nicest person we talked to, despite the fact that she told us to accept the change. Still, she said it in a nice a respectful way, which was a wonderful change of pace after only talking to a voice in a box.

Well that's pretty rude of PUSA to say something like that. From what I heard about the Save Sonic thing, Nintendo has been much more professional with its fans. A part of me thinks to not even take PUSA's words seriously. Think about it. This is the same company that thinks that SOVA is an actual company. It could also just be a scare method they're using to make us not call Nintendo, but who knows. Anyway, I'll give Nintendo a call this weekend, if I can since I have some homework to do.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 9:38 pm

I'm guessing the whole "We've contacted Nintendo" thing might have been an excuse to stop us. Besides, Nintendo owns PUSA. Nintendo probably wouldn't listen to a subsidiary, rather do what they want. BTW, the guy from PUSA had an Indian accent (if anyone wanted a clue who he is) and didn't say his name.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime25th January 2008, 5:37 am

I don't know about you guys, but I find this very strange....

If they aren't using scare tactics, and they really DID contact Nintendo and tell them not to listen, then Pokemon USA has really disappointed me. I mean, you'd think that a nice company like Pokemon USA, who gave fans so many great things for the 10th Anniversary Celebration in 2006 (Journey Across America is a big one) and who publishes a small magazine called Pokemon Fan - you'd think that this company would truly appreciate its fans. I'd hate to find out the awful truth, that some people over at Pokemon USA actually have no respect or appreciation for the fans of Pokemon. It'd be a real shame, if that is true.

For this reason, I would really like to think that Pokemon USA is only saying those things to "scare us" into not contacting Nintendo. Using scare tactics sounds just like something they'd do, in order to prevent their PR reps from having to do more work and clean up more mess with SOVA (whom they still think is a company - which by the way I find very laughable).

I just really, really hope that what Pokemon USA said about "contacting Nintendo and telling them not to listen to us" was a lie, something they simply said to scare us into giving up.

And as for how they knew SOVA was planning to contact Nintendo, I have no idea. That baffles me, how they would actually know about this. Perhaps, one of the PR people has the resources to find out these kinda things, and they've been secretly spying on SOVA over the internet. Or maybe, a little bird (Chatot) told them about us....by bird (Chatot) I mean, someone who's close to Pokemon USA....and by someone who's close to them, I mean WPM. Though, on the other hand, it seems WPM has changed for the better and he's now being nicer to us than he was in the past. So, who knows, really. You can never tell anything, with Pokemon USA.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime25th January 2008, 10:16 am

If they contacted Nintendo and told them not to listen, they seem like a very unprofessional company to me.

Quote :
Save Sonic's got 2000 phone calls and we barely have any!
We got a heck of a lot more phonecalls than that and they're still using Jason Griffith. They got over a million phonecalls, emails, letters, etc., and even commented on how much publicity Brawl was getting through that, and they STILL used Jason Griffith in the end, unless those Wi-Fi videos they posted yesterday weren't from the final version of the game...

EDIT: Typos

Last edited by on 26th January 2008, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime25th January 2008, 5:06 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but I find this very strange....

If they aren't using scare tactics, and they really DID contact Nintendo and tell them not to listen, then Pokemon USA has really disappointed me. I mean, you'd think that a nice company like Pokemon USA, who gave fans so many great things for the 10th Anniversary Celebration in 2006 (Journey Across America is a big one) and who publishes a small magazine called Pokemon Fan - you'd think that this company would truly appreciate its fans. I'd hate to find out the awful truth, that some people over at Pokemon USA actually have no respect or appreciation for the fans of Pokemon. It'd be a real shame, if that is true.

For this reason, I would really like to think that Pokemon USA is only saying those things to "scare us" into not contacting Nintendo. Using scare tactics sounds just like something they'd do, in order to prevent their PR reps from having to do more work and clean up more mess with SOVA (whom they still think is a company - which by the way I find very laughable).
I hope PUSA didn't contact Nintendo. I agree that PUSA only saying this stuff to scare us. I'm going to grandma this weekend as long as it doesn't snow, that means I can call Nintendo all I want (they have unlimited long distance).I'll really find out if PUSA was saying this to scare us or not.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 2:02 am

If PUSA did contact Nintendo it's not hard to figure out how they found out. BMG is a PUBLIC forum after all. Anything that we don't want PUSA to find out SHOULDN'T be posted in the clubs where everyone can see them.

As for the whole thing, if we are gonna call Nintendo, then lets call Nintendo. Though if what Shane is saying about Sonic is true, then this is EXACTLY what i've been worried about, us wasting time on a wild goose chase while PUSA hops right onto dubbing the next season.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 11:24 am

That Wi-Fi video could've been from months ago. But Ryan said he hasn't been contacted, so it's official. Jason is in Brawl. Sarah could be in there too. But still, I think we should still call Nintendo. I'm going to call again, and Hidden Mew's calling this weekend. Let me get my phone now.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 3:50 pm

Rocket Grunt wrote:
If PUSA did contact Nintendo it's not hard to figure out how they found out. BMG is a PUBLIC forum after all. Anything that we don't want PUSA to find out SHOULDN'T be posted in the clubs where everyone can see them.

As for the whole thing, if we are gonna call Nintendo, then lets call Nintendo. Though if what Shane is saying about Sonic is true, then this is EXACTLY what i've been worried about, us wasting time on a wild goose chase while PUSA hops right onto dubbing the next season.
Here's the thing though. Sonic is owned by Sega. Sega controls his voice. I firmly believe that if Sonic was a Nintendo character, and/or Nintendo was in charge of the voice, they would have gladly redubbed him with Ryan. However, it seems to all lead back to Sega's stubborness. Word is Nintendo really did try to get permission from them.

So, contacting Nintendo when Pokemon and its company are owned by it is not a bad move.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 4:45 pm

Trainer Rachel wrote:
So, contacting Nintendo when Pokemon and its company are owned by it is not a bad move.

Yes. If we called Nintendo when PUSA was owned by Konami or Sega or someone else, it would have no effect. Calling Nintendo in this situation when PUSA is owned by Nintendo will hopefully have a lot of effect. Anyways, my cable's out (that includes my phone) and I'm posting from the library. I will call Nintendo when cable comes back or on my cell phone at 7 PM. Cable's been out since 2 AM, and the Cablevision trucks are nowhere to be seen. I'll definetly explain my call, that is, if I CAN make one. Anyway, Hidden Mew, did you make your call yet?
Back to top Go down
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Hidden Mew

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 4:58 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
That Wi-Fi video could've been from months ago. But Ryan said he hasn't been contacted, so it's official. Jason is in Brawl. Sarah could be in there too. But still, I think we should still call Nintendo. I'm going to call again, and Hidden Mew's calling this weekend. Let me get my phone now.

I'm confused about one thing. How could Sarah bein in Brawl. I haven't heard anything about Ash being in the game or one of the Pokemon that she voices in D/P. But I don't know how many Pokemon she actually voices anyway.

Lapras87 wrote:
Trainer Rachel wrote:

Yes. If we called Nintendo when PUSA was owned by Konami or Sega or someone else, it would have no effect. Calling Nintendo in this situation when PUSA is owned by Nintendo will hopefully have a lot of effect. Anyways, my cable's out (that includes my phone) and I'm posting from the library. I will call Nintendo when cable comes back or on my cell phone at 7 PM. Cable's been out since 2 AM, and the Cablevision trucks are nowhere to be seen. I'll definetly explain my call, that is, if I CAN make one. Anyway, Hidden Mew, did you make your call yet?

I agree that contacting Nintendo should have some kind of effect on PUSA. I'm sorry that your cable and phone are out. I hope that they come back on soon. I haven't been able to make my call yet since I didn't get up until 9am this morning and it's still only one o'clock where I'm at right now. I also don't have Nintendo's number and I do have some homework to do so I probably won't be able to phone until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 7:24 pm

Hidden Mew wrote:
I also don't have Nintendo's number and I do have some homework to do so I probably won't be able to phone until tomorrow.
No prob. Here are the numbers (credits to the save sonic website):
Customer Service 1-800-255-3700
Front desk 1-425-882-2040 (for Brawl-related issues, ask for Nate Bhildorf)
If you're in another country, dial the international access code (00 in the UK) before the number.

EDIT: Guys. Derek on Bulbagarden got an email from Eric Stuart this morning.
"Derek,
The production has been taken from Taj productions and moved to a new
studio DuArt. They plan on using the new cast. The people in charge
have said they do not intend on bringing the original cast back. Now
you have more info. Good luck.
Eric."
I wonder how he knew? Anyways, we got our answer. *Gotta go Fast starts playing on the stereo* Call the new studio fast. Things could be in place now any minute!
DuArt Email: timw@duart.com
DuArt Phone: 1-212-757-4580
My cable's back in, but it's on low signal. I'll call tomorrow, like Hidden Mew. My Internet is really slow now, so you probably won't see me until tomorrow (or whenever stupid Cablevision fixes my cable signal). And I dropped my cell in the toilet, and I can't go to Sprint until tomorrow.
EDIT 2: Movie 10 already has a dub title. I was watching Fried Dynamite today and saw a promo for it. It's called "Rise of the Darkrai". DuArt could be dubbing this any second now. Anyway, the Cablevision guys are on my street now, and my signal is improving. I'll call Nintendo and DuArt when they're done or tomorrow, just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 8:02 pm

Well, that's it for me, then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 8:11 pm

Another loss... *memorial music plays*. Bye ker-plop. There's no problem with me if you quit. Well, that's 1 off the chart here at SOVA. Boy, we really, really need more members.

EDIT: I called Nintendo at about 7:45 and they seemed to understand. They are nice people who make me forget about Larry. They said (kind of like what they said to Save Sonic) that if they got enough calls, they would get PUSA to change the cast for the anime and the games (including Brawl). I'll call DuArt tomorrow. So, everyone, keep on calling Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th January 2008, 11:59 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
EDIT: I called Nintendo at about 7:45 and they seemed to understand. They are nice people who make me forget about Larry. They said (kind of like what they said to Save Sonic) that if they got enough calls, they would get PUSA to change the cast for the anime and the games (including Brawl). I'll call DuArt tomorrow. So, everyone, keep on calling Nintendo.
This is great news! Nintendo is such an awesome company to listen to it's fans! So, if they get enough calls, the cast will DEFINITELY be back!!!! All we need to do is call and the original voice actors are saved!! This is great news for SOVA!!!!
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 1:04 am

Hmm... Perhaps I jumped ship too soon...

But this is what I'm sick of. This up-and-down roller coaster ride of hope and crushings. It doesn't help my overall mood, I assure you.

Well, I guess I can stay a bit longer...

EDIT: If I were to write a letter, where would I send it?

EDIT 2: Would this one work? I got it from a stock website:

4820 150th Ave. Northeast
Redmond, WA 98052
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 4:22 am

Nintendo is in the process of moving out of Washington, they are opening up offices in NY and CA so there are no really current addresses yet.

But the phone numbers are working wonders.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 12:20 pm

According to the back of Pokemon Battle Revolution's box, this is Nintendo's address:

Nintendo of America, Inc.
PO Box 957
Redmond, WA 98073

I'm going to call DuArt today, too. Also, I called the 800 number which many people say doesn't work. I'll try the front desk number too while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 2:14 pm

I guess we should address the letters, if we're writing them, to public relations?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 2:38 pm

Yes. Be sure to add "ATTN: Public Relations" under the address. And I called DuArt, and they laughed and hung up. So, Nintendo is the best target now. At least they're listening to us.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 2:38 pm

You can also send Nintendo an email through this site: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

I just sent them one right now.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 7:57 pm

Great more ways to contact Pokemon people lol......
ill just add these two my list of "send addresses" on all my emails/mails
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 9:37 pm

Wow!

That's amazing how Eric Stuart knew about the dubbing company! O.O

So I guess we were right all along, then. It WAS DuArt!!

Well, that explains why they were ignoring our emails and stuff. Pokemon USA probably told them all kinds of stuff about SOVA. And in the process, I bet they also fed them all that "false info", about us being a company and stuff. LOL. XD

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that Nintendo was very encouraging and promising like that, Lapras! FINALLY, someone who actually listens to what we have to say, instead of laughing at us or hanging up immediately. Yay for Nintendo! They're awesome!! Very Happy

I plan to call them as well, and tell them my true feelings about the new cast, and of course how much the original cast means to me.

You know what guys, even though we know DuArt is the new dubbing studio, I don't think it'd be worth it to email that company or call them anymore. I mean, I think we should focus all our efforts on contacting Nintendo, and just not bother anymore with DuArt (especially considering how they treat us the same awful way that Pokemon USA did). And I think that's a shame, because we're fans of Pokemon just like everyone else. So why should we get treated differently, just because we feel the original cast NEEDS to be back on the show? I tell you, that makes no sense to me whatsoever. I guess, either these companies must really hate the original cast, or they just don't like SOVA (or maybe they fear us because they think we're a company). I don't know. But I can tell you one thing, I don't like the attitude that Pokemon USA and DuArt have towards us. It's as if they think we're joking about wanting the original cast back (because we don't have very many members). And because of the fact that our organization isn't very "powerful" yet, they think they can be as rude as they want, make fun of us, and even laugh in our faces (well, on the phone anyway). Well, they're wrong about us! We're gonna prove to both Pokemon USA and DuArt that we really ARE serious about getting the VAs back!

And of course, we'll show them that we're serious about this, by contacting Nintendo. Since they said all we need to do is get many people to call about this, then that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna get as many people as possible to call Nintendo and say they want the original VAs back on Pokemon (and the games). With each person who does this, the better our chances will be for finally getting the original VAs back on Pokemon!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next