Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Voice Director for season 11!

Go down 
+14
animeforever
MimiMeowth
offkilter06
Hidden Mew
Pokeyug
Aipom Fan
PokemonTrainerLisa
impactkhtennis_thewind
Pokémon Trainer Shane
Trainer Rachel
Lapras87
Nekusagi
ker-plop
Rocket Grunt
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime8th March 2008, 9:56 pm

Yay! I got a new member from youtube! The person's name on youtube is imissLA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime8th March 2008, 10:09 pm

Great!
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 3:32 am

maddiejoan wrote:
Rocket Grunt wrote:
PUSA has no legal standing to do anything to the VAs if they made an add for us.
Maybe "them" means 4kids? They could fire her if they get mad.

Oh well. Back to projects for us then. PUSA has the clock running, and season 11 could begin as soon as April 12th

Hey there Smile

Just to clarify. 4Kids has zero problems with me doing any voices I wish. Including Meowth.

The people I don't wish to piss off at me at this point would be PUSA.

It's not a matter of legal issues --it's a matter of me wishing to be able to work with them if I can.

Hi

Thanks for clearing that up for us Maddie! Very Happy

Have you heard any news about the next season? It seems like pokemon is still up in the air. That means a good chance at the original voices returning.
Back to top Go down
Ben_darkpikachu02
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ben_darkpikachu02

Male Number of posts : 151
User Title : SOVA's Dark Knight
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 2:49 pm

Mrs. Maddie, thank you for clarifying this. Sometimes companies spread false information to cover their butts, but I don't know if that implies here. I do believe that CNet was doing some big time false information spreading with the Jeff Gerstmann firing fiasco (this information here: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6183666.html seems scripted to me) but that isn't to be discussed here.
Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ben_darkpikachu02
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 6:36 pm

Alright, I got Brawl this morning at Freehold Mall in South NJ.

You know, PT's voice sounds a lot like Luffy from One Piece's FUNimation voice. It did not sound like Sarah one bit.

But they screwed up Ivysaur's voice big time!
Back to top Go down
MimiMeowth

MimiMeowth

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 10:57 pm

maddiejoan wrote:
Rocket Grunt wrote:
PUSA has no legal standing to do anything to the VAs if they made an add for us.
Maybe "them" means 4kids? They could fire her if they get mad.

Oh well. Back to projects for us then. PUSA has the clock running, and season 11 could begin as soon as April 12th

Hey there Smile

Just to clarify. 4Kids has zero problems with me doing any voices I wish. Including Meowth.

The people I don't wish to piss off at me at this point would be PUSA.

It's not a matter of legal issues --it's a matter of me wishing to be able to work with them if I can.

I can not ever picture anyone getting mad at you, but yeah... ^_^

Hahah... *pictures Meowth exchanging their brains, so they obey him* ... Frankenstein...er...sorry.... I sometimes tend to think how things could be...er...yeah... *walks around corner and disappears*
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 10:58 pm

I'm in agreement with Lapras on this one. ^^;

Pokemon Trainer doesn't sound like Sarah one bit, in my opinion. The only thing is, you can tell his voice is being done by a woman - so yes, in that particular way, the voice is similar. But that's the only thing I noticed about it that's similar to Sarah's Ash voice.

The pitch of PT's voice is completely different. It's too low pitched and in my opinion, this doesn't sound like any previous voice Sarah has used for Ash.

Anyway, I have Brawl now. I'm gonna play it tonight. I'm gonna try and beat Brawl's "adventure mode" (I don't know what it's called). This way, I'll get to see the credits. And if there is an option to slow down the credits (like there was in Melee), I will find out who voices Pokemon Trainer (and I really hope it's not Sarah).
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 7:27 am

It's called the Subspace Emissary. And if it's Sarah, I will get very angry and might post a long YouTube rant. Then I'll start to play as Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 10:53 am

It looks like the new Mystery Dungeon special will be airing in April. I have a feeling season 11 will soon follow.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 11:07 am

Wow, the voices in the actual game sound SO MUCH better than the youtube audio quality. Oh my gosh, Pokemon Trainer actually sounded GOOD! I LOVE playing as him!! Sarah or not, I don't freakin' care, point is, the voice works for me, and I'm not gonna let anything stand in my way of enjoying the character.

But the biggest surprise for me if Jason Griffith. Once again, the audio quality of those Youtube videos don't do him justice. This is by far his best performance yet. And Sonic is simply awesome in Brawl. Yep, definitely my main.

Brawl = epic win. No joke.

Thank you Nintendo for a truly fantastic game.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 11:18 am

Yeah. The Youtube audio was super poor. The voices sound 100 times better in person.
Brawl is epic win for sure!
Back to top Go down
MimiMeowth

MimiMeowth

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 12:38 pm

Brawl, Brawl, Brawl... There's no other Topic around, lately.... *sigh*

Oh well...

Edit: I'm so BOOOORED! ...X_X;

I wish the laundry could be done sooner, so that I can put the clothes away and have something to do...

*sniffles*

And I miss Maddie's cute little E-mails and I wanna continue my Animation, but I'm feeling sick...

I gotta practice drawing Jessie, James, Ash, Misty, Brock and stuff, too, so I can maybe make a clip with all of them...

That's really the only reason I haven't done that...6_6;

I mean, my human characters look all right, but not accurate enough, for me...
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 11:22 pm

According to this: http://www.activeanime.com/html/content/view/2760/58/ , Michele Knotz plays the Pokemon Trainer in Brawl.
Back to top Go down
MimiMeowth

MimiMeowth

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 11:24 pm

Pokeyug wrote:
According to this: http://www.activeanime.com/html/content/view/2760/58/ , Michele Knotz plays the Pokemon Trainer in Brawl.

Neutral

Er... *LOL* Well, whoever that is...^^;
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 11:27 pm

MimiMeowth wrote:
Pokeyug wrote:

Neutral

Er... *LOL* Well, whoever that is...^^;
She's the new voice of May and Jessie.

EDIT: Yay! I just got a new member to join from youtube! The person's youtube username is AnimeTwinsSS18.
Back to top Go down
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 11:52 pm

Knotz? If they were using new cast, who not just use Sarah?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
MimiMeowth

MimiMeowth

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 1:27 am

Ph, who knows...^^;

I know who that Michele Knotz is, now... She seems...hyper....and quite interesting...^^; *LOL*

Annnnd.....

Wanna laugh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv9UAFSnNRs
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 3:23 am

Pokeyug wrote:

It sounds like the truth. Like I have been saying forever the Trainer in brawl is NOT Ash Ketchum, so it's only logical that they NOT use Ash's voice. Has anyone seen the games credits yet?
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 12:43 pm

Rocket Grunt wrote:
Pokeyug wrote:

It sounds like the truth. Like I have been saying forever the Trainer in brawl is NOT Ash Ketchum, so it's only logical that they NOT use Ash's voice. Has anyone seen the games credits yet?
Hmm, ya know, actually I could very well see Michelle being the VA. The way she says, "Go, Squirtle!" at first reminded me somewhat of Misty, but now that I know it's Michelle, it sounds like May now.

So yeah... okay, you guys win =p Well like I said, I actually like the voice she uses for PT..

BUT, I must say it makes no sense at all for them to use a member of the new Pokemon cast that ISN'T Sarah. Why not just use some person that isn't part of the PKMN cast? Ya know what I mean?

EDIT: AH, nevermind. Makes sense now, since she voiced Piplup and some other Pokemon for the game.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 8:14 pm

Knotz was pretty good this time around.

But she was very bad as May.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 8:34 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
Knotz was pretty good this time around.

But she was very bad as May.

U-wau! It's D-rew!

Sickening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 7:15 am

Yeah, I know.

Anyway, one month until Season 11, guys!
Back to top Go down
MimiMeowth

MimiMeowth

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 10:46 pm

*holds up Maddie/Meowth like Rafiki held up Simba*

Er... Okay... Maybe that's a little too much....

*sigh*

What to do...? Sad
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime13th March 2008, 8:18 am

Trainer Rachel wrote:
Oh my gosh, Pokemon Trainer actually sounded GOOD! I LOVE playing as him!! Sarah or not, I don't freakin' care, point is, the voice works for me, and I'm not gonna let anything stand in my way of enjoying the character.
Same here.

Even before now, when I still thought Sarah was voicing PT - I actually enjoyed using the character despite that. ^_^

You see, my first impressions of games and what I post on forums are entirely different than what I actually do with my games. XD

And I agree, Rachel. It makes a lot of sense for them to use Michelle, considering she's also voicing Piplup and some other Pokemon (and of course, Pokemon Trainer isn't Ash - he's just a random trainer known as "Trainer", poor guy doesn't even have a name, lol). XD

This was weird but, after I beat Subspace Emissary and I saw the credits, I didn't see ANY voice actors listed. All it listed were the companies and stuff. Though, it's possible they did list some VAs and I just missed them (the credits went by pretty fast). ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime13th March 2008, 11:49 am

wow nice job finishing it, i heard the adventure mode was ridiculously long lol

but i have a grudge against Michelle knotz for her Misty voice in that one horrible movie.....I thought her May voice was alright actually...
to me Misty has the most irreplaceable voice ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice Director for season 11!   Voice Director for season 11! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice Director for season 11!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next