Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 1:03 pm

Will do.

Byebye, Caboose.

EDIT: Wait, how do I ban? Lisa, you'll have to do this. I am a lowly mod.
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 1:08 pm

Yay, Neku!

You got to ban someone! Very Happy

So, how was your fast time using that banhammer? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 1:21 pm

Um... Lisa... did you see the above post?

I don't know how to ban. And I'm not sure if I can as a lowly Mod. You and Shane are the Admins.

Out of respect to Barb, who coined the term, I propose we rename it the Ban Smash Mallet. Since that's always the mental image I had of it anyway.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 2:54 pm

Yeah, I saw your post earlier. Like, before you edited it. XD

Anyway, if you look at a member's profile, there should be an option for you to "ban" that member.

That's how you ban people, if you're able to, of course.

Actually, I was just gonna allow you to have the official banning honors, Neku. I mean, if you can ban people. ^^

And by the way, I like the new name for the banhammer! Great idea! XD
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 4:54 pm

As mentioned, only admins can ban. I checked the profile.
I could use the comments box and write "Caboose is a double-crossing asshole" if you wanted me to.

Tell you what. I'll send you a PM if I find anyone bannable, and issue warnings as necessary.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime21st February 2008, 10:09 pm

Oops...I never activated the "Mods can Ban" thing...

I'll do it now!
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime22nd February 2008, 3:53 pm

Duh-duh-duhhh...

Caboose is BANNED.

Though I don't see why you or Lisa didn't just do it. But hey, it's satisfying.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime24th February 2008, 12:48 am

congratulations neku lol

so....yall can prolly tell im pretty busy right now since i havent got on much lately

but as far as i can see this is our list of things to do right now right? please tell me anything else that can be done.

-noodle project
-contacting the new 4kids director
-contacting the original VAs
-RECRUITING MORE MEMBERS

and what about contacting nintendo.....i know about the harassment issue, but whats the status on that?
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime1st May 2008, 1:58 am

Lapras87 wrote:
Look what I just got from "Veronica Taylor" (I knew it was fake because it came from an address on "patmedia.net"):

Veronica Taylor (fake) wrote:
Can you tell your friends at S.O.V.A. that I myself disapprove of your organization? You guys are overreacting to a dumbass VA change. I myself have grown fond of Sarah. You people need to quit it now before PUSA makes you quit. PUSA has a right to shut you down, and at the risk of getting sued, don't continuw in. It's a freaking VA change, and you guys WILL eventually grow fond of Sarah as I did. Some things in life are not changeable, and you need to realize that. We (the old cast) are NOT willing to continue, even if we got the offer. Now, can we shut up and move on in life?

Nice try, "Veronica Taylor". And something tells me this was written by a 9-year old kid. The person who wrote this made a few typos.

Heh, since I finally got around to this since this thread went on while I was absent and even though it's old news, I really feel like responding to this. Regardless of what is said after this or what you've already destingished. Yes, I read EVERYTHING you guys post. Anyway...

This is definately not Veronica Taylor. First off, there is no way she'd have such filthy language. If I heard her use the word 'ass' or such I think I'd fall over in a dead heap. Secondly, she's near or at least in her 30's by now. With that being said this piece of writing is terrible. I mean let's face it, even I can make it sound more professional and articulate. Third, the way it ends... it doesn't make sense. "Now, can we shut up and move on in life?" If she'd said "Now, can we please drop this subject and move on." That'd make more sense. Also, where does Veronica get the idea that she represents all the previous voice actors? Maddie already made it clear that she's willing to go back to Pokemon if they offer it to her. Lastly, why wouldn't Veronica come to the board here herself and tell us to discontinue SOVA?

Now I feel better that I said that, now I'll continue to read past posts on this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 6:54 pm

^^ What do they take us for, idiots?
That person must've been a REAL idiot. Even I don't make that many typos, and plus it's so COMPLETELY OBVIOUS that it's not her. And "Veronica Taylor," GET A LIFE! At least make a PROPER forgery, that is if we were that gullible. Don't you have anything better to do then waste our time?

(P.S.: I have never, nor will I ever will, supported SONVA or such organizations in anyway. I am ALL for SOVA and have and will not ever 'spy.' That is, on SOVA.)
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 9:37 pm

metfan5695 wrote:
^^ What do they take us for, idiots?

Sometimes I think so...
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 9:42 pm

Before I send this, I want to make sure it's good. Here is what I am going to send to Pokemon USA:

Dear whomever this may concern,
Greetings, I am a fellow Pokemon fan. I am thirteen years old, and have been a fan of Pokemon for quite some time. On behalf of Pokemon fans everywhere, I solemnly apologize for the numerous complaints that have taken place due to the change in voice actors. I apologize realizing that we do not fully understand why you have carries out your said actions, and for the childish and/or irrational behavior we may have permitted toward you. If what we send you or say against you is out of kilter, please forgive us, for we mean no disrespect. Us Pokemon fans feel that such actions have been necessary in performing in order for you to meet our demands. I am not sending this letter as a complaint, but, at your consent, would like to make a suggestion that could make you and I both satisfied, as well as other Pokemon fanatics. And so I don't waste yours or my time, if you would like to view my suggestions, just e-mail me back. If you do not wish to, just e-mail saying that you would not like to. I would understand and will not ask you again. I hope that we may reach an understanding. I just want to let you become aware of this, so this is why Pokemon fans everywhere feel disorderly about the change in voice actors: No offence to the new voice actors, but they do not put in enough emotion into their work, though I do see improvement. When it first aired, the first thing I was amazed by was the voice acting. I actually thought that a little boy did the voice acting. The same with the rest of the characters, their voice acting was perfect, flawless, unsurpassable, ineffable! The original voice actors made Pokemon seem REAL! It may not seem importan to YOU but it does to US. There's no better way to explain it. If you try being in our position, how would you feel if the thing you loved most about your favorite show was changed? And besides, isn't it the companie's job to make sure that the show is up to the fan's standards? (Please forgive me if I am acting lese majesty towards you.) We, ourselves feel shunned by you for ignoring us as we show our concern. This is why us fans feel the way we do, but in my opinion. Think of how other fans feel. So please, I ask you, that you would take the time to view my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 12:08 am

metfan5695 wrote:
Before I send this, I want to make sure it's good. Here is what I am going to send to Pokemon USA:

Greetings, I am a fellow Pokemon fan. I am thirteen years old, and have been a fan of Pokemon for quite some time. On behalf of Pokemon fans everywhere, I solemnly apologize for the numerous complaints that have taken place due to the change in voice actors. I apologize realizing that we do not fully understand why you have carries out your said actions, and for the childish and/or irrational behavior we may have permitted toward you. If what we send you or say against you is out of kilter, please forgive us, for we mean no disrespect. Us Pokemon fans feel that such actions have been necessary in performing in order for you to meet our demands. I am not sending this letter as a complaint, but, at your consent, would like to make a suggestion that could make you and I both satisfied, as well as other Pokemon fanatics. And so I don't waste yours or my time, if you would like to view my suggestions, just e-mail me back. If you do not wish to, just e-mail saying that you would not like to. I would understand and will not ask you again. I hope that we may reach an understanding. I just want to let you become aware of this, so this is why Pokemon fans everywhere feel disorderly about the change in voice actors: No offence to the new voice actors, but they do not put in enough emotion into their work, though I do see improvement. When it first aired, the first thing I was amazed by was the voice acting. I actually thought that a little boy did the voice acting. The same with the rest of the characters, their voice acting was perfect, flawless, unsurpassable, ineffable! The original voice actors made Pokemon seem REAL! It may not seem importan to YOU but it does to US. There's no better way to explain it. If you try being in our position, how would you feel if the thing you loved most about your favorite show was changed? And besides, isn't it the companie's job to make sure that the show is up to the fan's standards? (Please forgive me if I am acting lese majesty towards you.) We, ourselves feel shunned by you for ignoring us as we show our concern. This is why us fans feel the way we do, but in my opinion. Think of how other fans feel. So please, I ask you, that you would take the time to view my suggestions.

It's a very good letter, that expresses our feelings towards the new changes that have been occuring.

And to the person impersonating Veronica Taylor: GET A LIFE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 1:50 am

It sounds really good. I only have one suggestion. Try breaking up some of your sentences with periods. You have a lot of run-ons and when you write to them you want to look as professional as possible. There is also a few spelling errors so I'd fix them up before sending it out. Sounds great though. Heh, I'm glad someone is still sending letters and emails. ^_^
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 9:32 am

^^Sorry Brian, I'm not exactly a 'wiz' at grammar. XD!
Ok, is this good? (Like I said, me+grammar=disaster. XD) And plus, I didn't change it much.

Greetings, I am a fellow Pokemon fan. I am thirteen years old. I have been a fan of Pokemon for quite some time. On behalf of Pokemon fans everywhere, I solemnly apologize for the numerous complaints that have taken place due to the change in voice actors. I apologize, realizing that we do not fully understand why you have carried out your said actions. I also apologize for the childish and/or irrational behavior we may have permitted against you. If what we send to you or say against you is out of kilter, please forgive us. We mean no disrespect. Us Pokemon fans feel that such actions have been necessary to do in order for you to meet our demands. I am not sending this letter as a complaint, but, at your consent, would like to make a suggestion that could make you and I both satisfied, as well as other Pokemon fanatics. And so I don't waste yours or my time, if you would like to view my suggestions, just e-mail me back. If you do not wish to, just e-mail saying that you would not like to. I would understand and will not ask you again. I hope that we may reach an understanding. I just want to let you become aware of this, so this is why Pokemon fans everywhere feel disorderly about the change in voice actors: No offence to the new voice actors, but they do not put in enough emotion into their work, though I do see improvement. When it first aired, the first thing I was amazed by was the voice acting. I actually thought that a little boy did the voice acting. The same with the rest of the characters, their voice acting was perfect, flawless, unsurpassable, ineffable! The original voice actors made Pokemon seem REAL! It may not seem important to YOU but it does to US. There's no better way to explain it. If you try being in our position, how would you feel if the thing you loved most about your favorite show was changed? And besides, isn't it the companies’ job to make sure that the show is up to the fans standards? (Please forgive me if I am acting lese majesty towards you.) We, ourselves feel shunned by you for ignoring us as we show our concern. This is why us fans feel the way we do, but in my opinion. Think of how other fans feel. So please, I ask you, that you would take the time to view my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 10:20 pm

i was just wondering.....

does anyone think we should send a small, tinies hint of a "thank-you" for possibly listening to us, and briging some of the vocies back (side-voices).....

of course, this would be useless if PUSA was just using them for their own purposes and having nothing to do wiht us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20