Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2007-12-17

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 12:24 am

So I guess we're going to "continuw," then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 3:22 am

offkilter06 wrote:
Thank you, Shane and Ampharos. Glad I wasn't the only one having similar thoughts.
I'm glad of this too, Lapras87 has just been waaay too suspicious. We have zero proof that anything he has ever said has been true, and if he made up the whole DuArt threatening to sue us thing then that makes him responsible for us loosing our BMG club.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 8:16 am

Guys, I did not lie ONCE. I give you my word. And no, this isn't like what I thought of doing to Barb at first. I mean it. I'm sorry to worry you guys. Really.

Anyway, 4 days left untill the Rise of Darkrai. Then we get proof of the new studio.

EDIT: I might aswell admit it before Neku breaks out the ban hammer:

I can't say a lot on here since my parents check up on here often. This might cause you to think I'm a little suspicious. This forum is bookmarked and my parents can just go to the top of Firefox and check what I've been posting.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 8:58 am

Lapras87 wrote:
Guys, I did not lie ONCE. I give you my word. And no, this isn't like what I thought of doing to Barb at first. I mean it. I'm sorry to worry you guys. Really.

Anyway, 4 days left untill the Rise of Darkrai. Then we get proof of the new studio.

EDIT: I might aswell admit it before Neku breaks out the ban hammer:

I can't say a lot on here since my parents check up on here often. This might cause you to think I'm a little suspicious. This forum is bookmarked and my parents can just go to the top of Firefox and check what I've been posting.

Why did you have to mention the lying to Barb? That doesn't exactly help your credibility. If you can lie to her then you can lie to us just as easily.
Do you have proof that any of what you have been telling us has actually happened to you? We have all been calling and emailing DuArt, and nobody else has had any of the the stuff you are claiming happen to them.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 12:18 pm

Guys, remember on the bmgf SOVA forum, Lapras' first few posts? How he seemed to be AGAINST the campaign, and now suddenly he's for it and is apparently the head honcho, thus target of all these "pranks"?

Yeah, I call bullcrap on this one.

Just give it up Lapras.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 5:22 pm

Yeah...I'm glad I finally opened my mouth. I thought you guys woulda been like "DON'T BUG LAPRAS SHANE GET OUT YOU'VE BEEN TROLLING US WAY TOO MUCH YOU'RE BANNED FROM SOVA" if I did, so I thank everyone who has PM'd me about him lately.

Lapras, please, give it up, like Rachel said.
Back to top Go down
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 6:01 pm

As a group we need to be completely cohesive and work together without fail. SOVA is on thin ice about keeping a good name and we need to keep it alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 6:19 pm

I give you my word, I am not here to spam you. Nor have I lied to any SOVA members.

I'm sorry for acting very suspicious. I mean it. Guys, I do not mean to give SOVA a bad name. I deeply apologize to all of SOVA for making you think I'm a spammer. Lisa, Neku, offkilter, Rocket Grunt, Shane, Rachel, and anyone else involved, I have never lied and do not plan on it.

And remember the law, you can't record a phone call.

I really like this group and I'm so sorry. I hate repeating myself like that, but you guys still think I'm an "evil spammer". What should I do to make this clear to you?

Once again, I'm sorry for worrying all you guys.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 6:23 pm

You're not spamming, you're just trying to put us off track.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 6:24 pm

What do you mean?

Either way, I'm so sorry. Guys, trust me. I don't mean to do anything bad to SOVA.

*starts crying*

If I had a webcam, you guys would see how sad I am right now.

Last edited by Lapras87 on 19th February 2008, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 6:46 pm

I think I got a new member from youtube! The person's youtube name is diaukeharada.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 6:54 pm

That's great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 7:18 pm

Great!
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 8:17 pm

But you don't have a webcam, do you?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 8:28 pm

No, I don't.

Besides, my parents would start saying, "Are you talking to strangers? You need to watch Arthur now. They're going to take you away. And, there will be no more (my real name protected)."

Last edited by Lapras87 on 19th February 2008, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 12:04 am

One of our new members is a spy! I was just reading the SONVA forums when I found this:
Read this post now!
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7578539&postcount=556
Basically, SONVA member Korobooshi Kojiro confessed to join as our new member Caboose.

It's kind of sad how SONVA members would actually spy on us, like they really have nothing better to do.

Last edited by Pokeyug on 20th February 2008, 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 12:19 am

*sighs* Great, more bad news....

That doesn't surprise me one bit, though.

Why? Because Korobooshi Kojiro is none other than the infamous Habunake.

That's right. This is the same Habunake who, in the past, has trolled and flamed the SOVA thread on Bulbagarden mulitple times.

What gets me is why he would pretend as though he supports the original VAs. That Caboose person was someone I recruited from the SPP chat. I seriously had NO idea that Habunake even visited the chat in the first place, and I didn't even think that he could be using a different name on there.

But seriously, that's incredibly low for Habunake. He should be ashamed to call himself a Pokemon fan if he would do something that horrible. (Curse you, Habunake!!!!)

I don't know. I guess maybe I'm just too gullible. But I can't help it if I'm so trusting. It sorta comes natural for me to trust people, because I'm nice to everyone.

Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 20th February 2008, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 12:23 am

Habunake... pft. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 12:26 am

Maybe someone else should try recruiting people.

I'm afraid that if I recruit anyone else, they could just be more naysayers in disguise. Sad
Back to top Go down
ampharos181
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 12:35 am

Well it's good at least to know that not all of SONVA is like that. It looks like mogoldmember told members of SONVA to stop spying on SOVA.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 12:51 am

Yeah! I'm glad that mogoldmember told the rest of SONVA that it is wrong to spy.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 1:05 am

Ah, that's good to hear! ^^

Mogoldmember's a nice guy. And he was always neutral to the whole VA thing too, as far as I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 5:43 am

I was reading the SONVA club Pokeyug linked to. Looks like one of our supporters is giving the jerks a dose of their own medicine! I hope the serebii mods shut them down!
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 6:39 am

Haha. I agree!! ^^

They deserve it too, especially after the way they treated us!

Of course, when I say they deserve it, I mean everyone except for mogoldmember. Since he was apparently, the only person in SONVA who was nice enough to defend us. XD

Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 20th February 2008, 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime20th February 2008, 8:14 am

Great... Habunake is here.

They do deserve it, Lisa. Mogoldmember was always nice to us, though. But Habunake/King K. Rool should be banned forever. Anyone know what name he signed up here with?

EDIT: Oh, I see. he's that Caboose person. Ban Caboose, Neku! We can't have Habunake watching us!

I'm happy mogoldmember told him to stop. Good for you, mogoldmember!

Last edited by Lapras87 on 20th February 2008, 8:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next