Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!

Go down 
+18
Mitch
Aipom Fan
Pokémon Trainer Shane
aaron122894
ampharos181
Pokeyug
Geoffrey
Gligar13
szlemm
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
ker-plop
Tommy
Rocket Grunt
metfan5695
Trainer Rachel
PokemonTrainerLisa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Male Number of posts : 100
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 6:47 pm

Rocket Grunt wrote:
PUSA are the only ones that could be the real evil. Th VAs told us everything. Everyone that has met the original cast has told us that they are not lairs. Which is why I know they can't be lying. They don't have anything to gain from it.

I think Lisa and Rachal might be right. Maybe the VAs were confused, or maybe they didn't understand the wording on the contract. But they wouldn't lie us.

How do you know the VAs have been telling you nothing but truths? Of course they have something to gain from it. I already gave you a reason. I mean, think about it. What are the chances that ALL of the VAs misunderstood their contracts? And why is Veronica suddenly saying that the VAs can work for PUSA now? Sounds like she understood it just fine. Mike Pollock is also corroborating what Veronica is saying. And why has Maddie suddenly disappeared around the time the old VAs were being hired? There's just so many things that aren't adding up.

Listen guys, I'm not trying to cause problems for SOVA or cast doubt upon the VAs. It's just that I've had my trust taken advantage of many times in my life, making me very cautious about people, and when I see something suspicious like this, alarms just go off inside my head. I honestly don't mean to offend anyone really. And if it turns out the VAs did lie, I'm quitting SOVA, I'm sorry to say. Go ahead and call me a traitor if you want, but I have no desire to become someone's tool or pawn.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 7:08 pm

Listen, I just got a reply from Tim Werenko:

Jacob,

Thank you for your support and interest in the show. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss any projects that in in progress.

I will certainly forward your comments to the appropriate personnel at Pokémon.

Best regards,

-Tim
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 7:31 pm

Wow Jacob, that is awesome! Hmm... gotta see what happens.

Geoffrey wrote:
Rocket Grunt wrote:
PUSA are the only ones that could be the real evil. Th VAs told us everything. Everyone that has met the original cast has told us that they are not lairs. Which is why I know they can't be lying. They don't have anything to gain from it.

I think Lisa and Rachal might be right. Maybe the VAs were confused, or maybe they didn't understand the wording on the contract. But they wouldn't lie us.

How do you know the VAs have been telling you nothing but truths? Of course they have something to gain from it. I already gave you a reason. I mean, think about it. What are the chances that ALL of the VAs misunderstood their contracts? And why is Veronica suddenly saying that the VAs can work for PUSA now? Sounds like she understood it just fine. Mike Pollock is also corroborating what Veronica is saying. And why has Maddie suddenly disappeared around the time the old VAs were being hired? There's just so many things that aren't adding up.

Listen guys, I'm not trying to cause problems for SOVA or cast doubt upon the VAs. It's just that I've had my trust taken advantage of many times in my life, making me very cautious about people, and when I see something suspicious like this, alarms just go off inside my head. I honestly don't mean to offend anyone really. And if it turns out the VAs did lie, I'm quitting SOVA, I'm sorry to say. Go ahead and call me a traitor if you want, but I have no desire to become someone's tool or pawn.

Don't worry Geoff, I definitely understand your point and somewhat agree. I mean, I don't want to point fingers, but there have always been so many contradicting stories flying around within it seems the VAs themselves that something just doesn't seem right. Especially now after what Veronica said.

You're right. WHY would she say there is a "loophole" now if there was never anything preventing her from returning in the first place? Doesn't make sense.

And to be honest, something that really irked me just now is the talk and calling PUSA a big evil corrupt company. As hard as I know it can be to try to understand reasoning and respect companies *coughsegacough* I really wouldn't hammer PUSA as much as some as you are. They have proven that they want to please the fans a lot. I mean, think of Journey Across America, all these other events, basically a revival of Pokemon. Sure, they didnt get the original VAs back yet, but now I really think they COULDNT, or at least they truthfully believed that they couldnt.

Heck, Veronica seemed to have just confirmed that herself.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 7:52 pm

I got that same response from Tim Werenko aswell.... hmmm... things just don't add up here...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 9:53 pm

Yeah, something is going on here, that's for sure.

I don't know exactly what is happening, but things keep getting weirder and weirder. =O

But as the saying goes, maybe "no news is good news", right? ^^

I was just thinking that perhaps the reason why Veronica, Maddie, and Rachael haven't replied back to us is maybe....just maybe they could be trying to negotiate things with Pokemon USA/DuArt at this time. Maybe DuArt could be planning to have the original cast return soon. *hopes*
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 10:14 pm

Possible, though highly unlikely. But that would be pretty cool if that does happen.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 10:29 pm

Yeah, don't let no news get your hopes up too high, like I did with the Ryan for Brawl campaign :/
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 2:06 am

Something weird happened...

I was watching a recorded episode of Johto Journeys that was on Cartoon Network this morning, and it said nothing about a new episode of Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension airing this Saturday. Do you think DuArt is really negotiating with the original cast because of the Pokeballs that we've been sending in? I would really like to think so, or it could just be that they forgot to input Pokemon into the commercial. Anyways, just thought I would share that with everyone...

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 3:49 am

Ill be sending duart some pokeballs this week!!!

And yes something wierd is happening here hopefully its something good too Razz
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 8:56 am

Myself & Abandon Silence have also sent out a email each to DUart asking them to consider whats best for the show and recast the original va's!!
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 11:32 am

Even though the TV Guide or whatever says it's not new, it is.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 11:57 am

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
Hold up! The TV Guide says it's not new?! Okay, if the TV Guide says it isn't new...

Then wow, I don't think it is! O_O
This could DEFINITELY mean something, assuming that there was supposed to be a new ep this week (which it seems there was).

And anyone find it strange Sarah hasnt logged into her mypace since June 2? Heh... I don't know. Something may be up...
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 12:52 pm

I don't know but I think the reason why Veronica, Maddie, or Rachel aren't responding is because they got their jobs back and they're keeping it a secret to surprise the fans.
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 1:15 pm

Trainer Rachel wrote:
xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
Hold up! The TV Guide says it's not new?! Okay, if the TV Guide says it isn't new...

Then wow, I don't think it is! O_O
This could DEFINITELY mean something, assuming that there was supposed to be a new ep this week (which it seems there was).

And anyone find it strange Sarah hasnt logged into her mypace since June 2? Heh... I don't know. Something may be up...

Ummmm sorry to burst a bubble but it's been like that on my cable since CN messed up not showing the Spiritomb episode.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 2:12 pm

Well, my AT&T U-Verse Guide states that a new episode called, "Team Shocker!" will air this Saturday...but the Cartoon Network's Fried Dynamite commercials only say new episodes of Bakugan (What's that!?), Transformers, some Robot kid, Ben 10, and Blue Dragon. It usually includes Pokemon in there somewhere; which leads me to belive it's not going to air. Although, anything is possible with Cartoon Network.

Just remember, when "The Keystone Pops!" didn't air, and when it finally did air; that's when we started seeing Dan Green, Bella Hudson, Sean Schemmel, etc. So, I'm not saying that we will definately be seeing Veronica and the others, but it is a possibility that we finally got through to Pokemon USA and DuArt.

Oh, and just a reminder, don't take my word for it, as this is only a commercial. Corporate companies like Cartoon Network are aloud to move around their programs and show timings.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 2:32 pm

Guys, you do realize these episodes are recorded weeks in advance. The delay over the Spiritomb episode was just because CN screwed up. And the cable listings are ALWAYS making mistakes with their listings.

And no one has asked them about if they are working on the show or not, we are just asking them to tell us if that Veronica email is fake, and if Mike Pollock and the others are lying to us.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 2:38 pm

Yeah, they record the shows at least two weeks before airings.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 4:41 pm

Which is why I said it's highly unlikely. Doesn't mean that they could be asking to be in later episodes though.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 5:03 pm

Let me hit my TV guide button and find out what's on Saturday.

...Team Shocker is airing. Period.
Back to top Go down
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Hidden Mew

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 7:11 pm

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
Yeah, they record the shows at least two weeks before airings.

Its more like they record episodes at least a couple of months before they air. They have to get all of the editing done and match the voices with the mouth movements. That can take awhile, depending on how many episodes they need to get done for CN to air.

As for the commercial thing, CN hasn't really mentioned new Pokemon episodes airing ever since CN messed up with the Spiritomb episode. But they still air the new episodes. Why they don't even mention it? I don't know. Maybe they want to give more attention to their other cartoons on the block.

On a quick side note, I also agree with Rachel about the whole calling PUSA a greedy company thing. I mean, I still think that they could have done something to get the original cast, if they really tried, but I don't think that makes them a greedy evil company. They're not my favorite company for that alone, but I don't really hold all of that anger towards them. It would honestly be exhausting to do that. Besides, I think that Rachel made a good point about how they've done better things with Pokemon outside of the anime. They did get all of those events and did great stuff with the card game. I wished that they did do the anime like that with the original cast, but I'm not sure if I would call them evil for that. A company with not the best decisions made, yeah, but I wouldn't go as far and call them evil.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 10:07 am

Still no word from the VAs? I checked Maddie's Myspace page, and she has been online. It says the last time she was on was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 3:36 pm

I tried sending her a MySpace page probably about a week ago, and I have yet to hear from her. So, I don't know what is going on. But when I do hear from her, I will definately share her response with you guys as soon as possible.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 7:44 pm

Agree with what's been said about PUSA being evil.

PUSA in general is not evil. Hell, not even the part of them working on the anime is "evil". They're merely mishandling things, and we're all human, right?

As for the loophole Veronica mentioned, I still suspect she meant "technicality".

And Geoffrey, we're not going to call you a traitor if you leave. Unless you go and start telling SONVA about us, you're not a traitor by any stretch of the imagination. It's best if people involved with us are in it wholeheartedly, and we'll completely understand if you feel like leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 10:02 am

I'm pretty angry at DuArt now. There were no 4Kids VAs in this week's episode, and Joy and Contesta still had their TAJ voices. DuArt is hiring 4Kids VAs for new characters only, which is making me angry. VERY ANGRY.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 12:01 pm

Don't jump to conclusions just yet, Lapras! ^^;

All I'm saying is, after a few more episodes, someone VERY familiar is going to show up! : D

I mean, after hiring so many VAs from 4Kids, something good is bound to happen. Pokemon USA will definitely hire someone else, since they're on a hot-streak right now. Of course, I can't tell you who will be hired next because, I don't know who it is yet. XD

I just have a good feeling that Pokemon USA is gonna hire another VA from 4Kids. Call it a hunch. XD
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next