Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874
Registration date : 2007-12-17

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 3:52 pm

We still don't even know when Season 10 started.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 5:42 pm

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Timwem10

My email to DuArt Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 7:32 pm

I have some bad news. According to Sarah, she is still planning on working on the show in the new studio.
Sarah Natochenny wrote:
Hey guys!

It is true that Taj Productions will no longer be recording the show. Pokemon USA has hired another company (which I will not name for privacy for now) in NYC to do it. The voice actors will not change. I am not leaving the show!! I am not at liberty to cite any reasons for the change. I just learned about the rumours on the message boards...sorry it took me so long to clear this up! Hope you all had a great holiday, and enjoy the show!

Love
Sarah Natochenny
Ash Ketchum Smile
Source: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=95477237&blogID=344643553

Maddie, if you and the other VA's want your jobs back you should probably contact PUSA immediately and tell them that you are willing to take back your roles! This is your chance, before the new dubbing company gets a contract with the new VA's!

Last edited by on 5th January 2008, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 7:40 pm

SOVA continues on. Maybe the phone calls will work this time, unlike Larry. I now have "THOSE PEOPLE" in my mind. I have an idea that it might not be DuArt and we can ask PUSA what it is. Well, let's call PUSA and email them.
PUSA Tel #:
1-646-497-0400
PUSA EMail (we should know):
Wexler@pokemon-usa.com
Feedback@pokemon.com

This new studio hopefully cares about our thoughts (unlike TAJ) and gives the old cast a chance.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 9:13 pm

Pokeyug wrote:

Maddie, if you and the other VA's want your jobs back you should probably contact PUSA immediately and tell them that you are willing to take back your roles! This is your chance, before the new dubbing company gets a contract with the new VA's!

I agree 100% with you. I even told Veronica to do that in my e-mail to her.

Maddie, please. I know you may say, "No, it's not professional to do that" or whatever, but if you really want the job back, you'll do it. I know if you directly talk to them, you have a much better chance than if it's just us fans doing it. And that's true with all of the voice actors.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 9:31 pm

I think it's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 9:34 pm

I really don't feel good about this. We were so close, we thought, and now this happens. Honestly, the only hope that I really have is in fact if the VAs themselves approach this new studio, and/or PUSA.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 9:55 pm

Woah, DuArt's been involved in the third movie, which was from 4Kids. The following is from http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1805535129/cast+DuArt+Pokemon+3+The+Movie&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us:
DuArt Film and Video -Production Credit
DuArt Film and Video -digital scan
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 10:20 pm

I agree, Lapras.

All of us should email and call Pokemon USA, because it's crucial that we get our message across to them RIGHT NOW! (before it's too late)

Pokeyug wrote:
I second this (or is it third now?).

I completely agree with you, Pokeyug!

The original VAs have a big chance to get their roles back once again, and I really hope they will take this chance to contact Pokemon USA. And if the VAs can't do this themselves, then I will give it EVERYTHING I've got to make sure the original VAs are given the chance and opportunity to voice the characters on Pokemon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 10:41 pm

Right. Who knows when they could have everything in place, so the time to call or email is NOW! The offer needs to come out to the old VAs!
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 8:28 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:

Pokeyug wrote:

I third or fourth this.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:39 am

I think Pokeyug was first, I was second, Lisa was third, and Rocket Grunt was fourth. And if the old cast doesn't contact PUSA, I will. We all should.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 2:44 pm

Sarah Natochenny has the audacity to call herself Ash Ketchum. >>

Anyway, I'm all out of hope now...I'm ready to give up, but part of me is telling me to keep going...
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 2:52 pm

I'm not giving up that easily!
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 3:38 pm

I think the point should be made in the letters that a switch DOES NOT require the current cast to lose their jobs. I'm sure Sarah could make an excellent "girl of the week" VA in place of Lisa Ortiz (and after watching A Bite To Remember this past week and seeing how she neatly completed the whole "Domino-Wendy Hybrid" the animators clearly intended that is Katrina, less of Lisa (Ortiz, not PT) is definitely a good thing. (This is not an insult to Ms. Ortiz- I could never do that to Deedlit/Lina Inverse/Domino- but just saying she's somewhat overworked)

Geneon is in California (I think), and ADV is in Texas. Not sure about that last one you mentioned, though, if it matters.

And Shane, I've felt the same way you do before. But don't give up. Not after all this.
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
maddiejoan

maddiejoan

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 3:55 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
I agree, Lapras.

All of us should email and call Pokemon USA, because it's crucial that we get our message across to them RIGHT NOW! (before it's too late)

Pokeyug wrote:

The original VAs have a big chance to get their roles back once again, and I really hope they will take this chance to contact Pokemon USA. And if the VAs can't do this themselves, then I will give it EVERYTHING I've got to make sure the original VAs are given the chance and opportunity to voice the characters on Pokemon. Smile

They know where to reach me.

They know I want to play Meowth again.

They know that any contract issues have long passed being relevant.

My calling up PUSA or DuArt and essentially begging for my job back would impress nobody, and really just make me look a complete fool.

The stark reality is that PUSA does not regard hiring back the original cast as being an important matter.

Contracts signed by VAs do not guarantee work. There is no such thing as a cast that can't be replaced (I learned this the hard way).

The only thing that could possibly bring the original VAs back is for PUSA to see it as to their advantage to hire us back. Currently, they do not.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 4:03 pm

Okay Neku, I won't give up this time...

But we really need to prove to Pokémon USA that they could use the old voices to their advantage, somehow. I'm starting to doubt sending letters or pasta is going to do anything, we need a really good example or something.
Back to top Go down
maddiejoan

maddiejoan

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 4:17 pm

Here's what helps SOVA right now.

New President of PUSA

New Voiceover Studio

Contracts no longer even able to be used as a lame excuse to not hire the original cast.

What SOVA needs is letters. Lots of them. Lots and Lots of letters from everywhere.

The only thing PUSA needs to know is how many people STILL care about this.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 5:00 pm

I'm on my last legs as far as hope goes...

but I sent a letter to PUSA this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 8:54 pm

Great, we're might lose Shane and ker-plop. This is not good. Hurry, give it all we got. Send emails to PUSA and DuArt before the contracts are signed. Well, Maddie is right. PUSA knows how to contact her and the others. Now, let's email PUSA.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:35 pm

Maddie, I knew you would give a similar answer to the "contact PUSA" thing, but really, what have you got to lose? To inquire about the switch and make known that you care about the show, I think will impress them. well, it depends more on who you talk to. But if you get someone sensible, they should smile at your dedication and desire to return still. I honestly think they all think the old VAs have moved on and DONT care anymore. You need to remind them that you do.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:36 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
I think Pokeyug was first, I was second, Lisa was third, and Rocket Grunt was fourth. And if the old cast doesn't contact PUSA, I will. We all should.

Um... no, I was second :/ Right after pokeyug's initial post.
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:40 pm

sorry but can someone remind me when 4kids stopped and TAJ took over before i write some more letters
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:55 pm

I think it was the end of 2005....
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 2:47 am

Trainer Rachel wrote:
Maddie, I knew you would give a similar answer to the "contact PUSA" thing, but really, what have you got to lose? To inquire about the switch and make known that you care about the show, I think will impress them. well, it depends more on who you talk to. But if you get someone sensible, they should smile at your dedication and desire to return still. I honestly think they all think the old VAs have moved on and DONT care anymore. You need to remind them that you do.

I agree. At this point we've tried everything. And if the actors let PUSA know that they are still interested in the roles, combined with our many letter that could really help us out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next