Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:34 pm

So, what do we do now? DuArt won't listen, and neither will Pokemon USA. I am still shaken up from that last call.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:36 pm

Nintendo seems to want to listen. We should direct everything to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:36 pm

Okay, so what's their phone number?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:38 pm

Continue with the emails and phone calls, I guess. I'm not giving up because of 1 phone call.

Everyone, don't give up! We can still succeed if we try.

EDIT: Nintendo's phone numbers are as follows:

Front Desk: (425) 882-2040
Customer Service Hotline: (800) 255-3700

EDIT 2: Try the front desk first. They usually help more than CS.

Last edited by on 7th February 2008, 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:38 pm

Aipom Fan wrote:
Okay, so what's their phone number?
Here is Nintendo's number: 1-800-255-3700.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:40 pm

Wow....

So it seems that DuArt doesn't know much about anything involved with the VA switch. Actually, I don't think they would know anything about that in the first place, considering the event that took place didn't involve their company (it was between Pokemon USA and 4Kids). So really, I'm not sure if calling DuArt would help us, except that we'd be calling them to convince them to "help us" get the VAs back, and see if there's anything they can do about the situation.

So anyway, they directed you to Pokemon USA.

But when you called Pokemon USA, they said they can't tell us anything because of "legal reasons"? The heck? O_O

I mean, seriously, that guy had no reason to get so defensive with you, Derek! All you did was ask him some questions, and he yelled at you.

Okay, this is getting pretty weird now. And it certainly seems like Pokemon USA's hiding something. If you ask me, I think the whole VA switch was probably some kinda scam made by Pokemon USA. Heck, at New York Anime Festival, when Mistress Puff and xdeadpan got to talk with Veronica and Rachael for 45 minutes, they told them that Pokemon USA was probably planning to get the anime license from 4Kids. They said Pokemon USA had probably been planning it for months or something.

But you know what, it wouldn't surprise me if Pokemon USA had also been planning the VA switch as well. I wouldn't put anything past those guys, really.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:45 pm

Someone, pelase call Nintendo. HURRY!
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:47 pm

Lapras87 wrote:
Someone, pelase call Nintendo. HURRY!
I agree with Lapras, call them! If you can't do that, then email them!
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:53 pm

Hmm....

I guess I could call Nintendo.

But I'm really shy. Also, I wouldn't know what to say to Nintendo (they don't actually work with the anime or anything). ^^;

Also, what time does their office hours end? Isn't it already too late to call them? I have Eastern time, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:55 pm

Calling now...
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:56 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Hmm....

I guess I could call Nintendo.

But I'm really shy. Also, I wouldn't know what to say to Nintendo (they don't actually work with the anime or anything). ^^;

Also, what time does their office hours end? Isn't it already too late to call them? I have Eastern time, by the way.
I'm not sure, but I think it might be 24/7.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 7:58 pm

Oh, really?

That's interesting, if it's really true! ^^

Okay. I could try calling them.

But I'll wait until Derek is done. XD

Maybe I should type up a script in Word Pad, so that I'll know what to say. XD
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 8:01 pm

Okay, I don't think Nintendo has any idea as of what I am talking about. I went to the front desk and asked to speak with someone about the Pokemon Voice Actor switch, and she said, "Oh, is that a game?" I said "no" and she redirected me to the Nintendo help line. All they did was ask me to press numbers and then I got a redirect again, and the phone line disconnected.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 8:02 pm

Do you think we should release this Nintendo thing to the public? It would get more calls, but then again it would mean people from SONVA would also be calling them.
EDIT: Aipom, try calling the 1-800 number, I think that worked better with other people.

Last edited by on 7th February 2008, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 8:03 pm

Hmm....

How would we get to speak with the right people at Nintendo?

I'm gonna go on the Customer Service website, and see if I can find anything.

EDIT: Perhaps, that each time we talk with Nintendo or Pokemon USA we should mention we have some information about the VA thing (regarding what Maddie said). And that we have suggestions which would make ALL the fans happy, with the anime again (you know, like the idea of BOTH casts working together - Veronica would voice Ash, the same person would still be voicing Dawn, and the same person would still be voicing Paul, etc - things like that wouldn't change).

Last edited by on 7th February 2008, 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 8:06 pm

Or you can call the 800 number I gave instead.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 8:35 pm

So, I called that guy back and he told me the same thing. They are not allowed to discuss this matter because of "Legal Issues". Remember, this was the cooporation in Seattle, Washington. The guy that I spoke to said that I can contact the coorporation in New York considering they are the ones who is telling everyone that no one is allowed to tell the public about this matter.

- Derek
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 8:55 pm

I see.

So apparently, that's the case....

Legal issues, huh? That's weird. O.O

I wonder what reason Pokemon USA would have to be so secretive about this. It's as if they can't take any hints from the fans at all, regarding the VA thing.

Well, anyway, I just sent an email to Nintendo's customer service department. So hopefully, I'll be receiving a response soon! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 10:03 pm

Well, if PUSA Seattle wants us to call the NY office, then why did the NY people say to call Seattle? Maybe we should call back to NY and ask for one of the heads (Kenji Okubo, Lawrence Neves, etc.)
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th February 2008, 1:29 am

Huh... Seems they're threatening to shut down the Bulbagarden section of our forums unless we stop calling companies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th February 2008, 5:48 am

Well, it's official now.

The entire staff of Bulbagarden hates SOVA!! ;_;

Aww, what are we gonna do now? Crying or Very sad

Just when it seems like we're getting closer to the bottom of things and actually making progress here, the staff at Bulbagarden says they'll shutdown our thread and group at BMGf, if we don't stop calling these companies. And just as a precaution, in the SOVA thread, I have already told Barb that I'd see to it that the phone calls are stopped. However, she and the other members of the BMG staff haven't the slightest idea of what goes on in these private forums.

Anyway, well, this is certainly a nice perdicament we've gotten ourselves into. Anyone know what we should do, or have a solution for what direction we should take?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th February 2008, 8:21 am

Should we just bring it all to Serebii or some other website and pay no attention to BMG?

Anyway, I find this mean. It's not them who's making the calls, and they don't own SOVA. They shouldn't have something to do with this whatsoever.

Next thing you know they'll say we can't contact them in any way at all.
Back to top Go down
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th February 2008, 9:09 am

Well, I guess we should just use Bulbagarden for nice fluffy things or when smaller projects are complete (showcase videos and pictures of projects)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th February 2008, 11:14 am

If we did want to continue calling, then here's a solution: DON'T MENTION IT on Bulbagarden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime8th February 2008, 1:49 pm

Yes, I'm all for doing that! ^^

So, we can continue calling Pokemon USA and DuArt, as long as we DON'T TELL ANYONE on Bulbagarden about it.

Also, yes, we can continue posting in the SOVA thread, as long as it's just nice, happy things like offkilter said. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next