Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!

Go down 
+25
The_Chosen_One
Hidden Mew
alice
Nekusagi
impactkhtennis_thewind
Snorlax
Mitch
Abandon_Silence
Macphist0
metfan5695
aaron122894
Ben_darkpikachu02
ker-plop
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
Gligar13
Pokeyug
offkilter06
Aipom Fan
Rocket Grunt
szlemm
Geoffrey
Trainer Rachel
Tommy
PokemonTrainerLisa
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Male Number of posts : 100
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:48 pm

Pokeyug wrote:
Actually, this forum is set to private.

Or so you thought it was. Brian just recently found out that this forum wasn't set to private.

JacobGRocks wrote:
If you log off and try accessing it, it will ask you for a username and password. And you need to be a SOVA Supporter, Mod, or Admin to view this section anyway.

By the time you tested that out, Brian had already switched the forum from public to private. Go ahead and ask him.

Last edited by Geoffrey on 19th June 2008, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:48 pm

Then it's someone we trust....
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 10:49 pm

Lisa, you have always been a great leader! Look how much we have accomplished with you as our leader! The fact that Rachael was contacted in the first place shows how great of a leader you are! These kinds of things weren't accomplished before you were leader!
EDIT:
Geoffrey wrote:
Pokeyug wrote:

Or so you thought it was. Brian just recently found out that this forum wasn't set to private.

JacobGRocks wrote:
If you log off and try accessing it, it will ask you for a username and password. And you need to be a SOVA Supporter, Mod, or Admin to view this section anyway.

By the time you tested that out, Brian had already switched the forum from public to private. Go ahead and ask him.
I tested it many times before, including yesterday and it was set to private.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:01 pm

Pokeyug wrote:

From IRC:
Quote :
[22:33:42] <Brian> Oh fuck!!! Members and guest have read access to the news and annoucements forum!!!!!!!!

I guess it wasn't today.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:04 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Pokeyug wrote:

From IRC:
Quote :
[22:33:42] <Brian> Oh fuck!!! Members and guest have read access to the news and annoucements forum!!!!!!!!

I guess it wasn't today.
They just had access to the main news portal page, not the forum of it. And what Lisa posted only appeared in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:06 pm

Pokeyug wrote:
They just had access to the main news portal page, not the forum of it. And what Lisa posted only appeared in the forum.

Alright, so you don't believe me? That's just fine. Take it up with Brian.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:09 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Pokeyug wrote:

JacobGRocks wrote:

This is true guys! I looked it up in the admin CP. Under the category "View the forum" which means has access to this subforum here, both guests and members was checked. But I'm going to make this board so you must register to see any of it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:10 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Pokeyug wrote:

Alright, so you don't believe me? That's just fine. Take it up with Brian.
I didn't say that. I'm just saying that it didn't work when I tried it. Maybe it was just the browser I was using?
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:12 pm

Pokeyug wrote:
Lisa, you have always been a great leader! Look how much we have accomplished with you as our leader! The fact that Rachael was contacted in the first place shows how great of a leader you are! These kinds of things weren't accomplished before you were leader!
Aww, thank you, Pokeyug.

You're so nice!! ^___^

I just feel really bad though. I don't want Rachael to get fired because of something that I caused (Kuroshi spreading the info just made things worse).
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:14 pm

luckily, it hasnt spread to other forums (bmgf and pokecommunity). And it is not a popular topic on sppf.
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:24 pm

We should talk to the staff there and see if it can't be removed.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:26 pm

That is a pretty good idea, actually....

I just don't think it will do much good. I'm sure many of Serebii's members have read that thread by now.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:27 pm

I seriously doubt the SPP staff would do so. It's made up of complete jerks who abuse their power. The only person who could possibly listen would be Serebii Joe.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 11:28 pm

Well, it never hurts to try. And maybe they'll keep their traps shut if we're lucky.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 3:39 am

OKay guys let me say firstly

Lisa your a awsome leader, and their is no one better suited then you for this role. Id follow you to hell and back if it ment bringing our voices back so please dont let this bring you down.

2nd Serebii.net is treating this as a rumour so we shouldt worry yet cause obviously they were gonna find out in the credits once it aired.

But im confident this is good that word has gotten out as now more people will see that the cast returning to work on pokemon is 100% possible, No more stories about contracts or anything!!

ANd yes this is the hour where SOVA stands up and fights for whats rite, We have a Awsome Leader, Great Members and a wonderfull passion..
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 3:52 am

offkilter06 wrote:
Woah woah woah. I think we may be overreacting some. The episode has most likely been dubbed. This is barely grounds for firing, anyway. And if there's one thing we've established about PUSA and DuArt, it is that they don't really listen to what the fans are saying. Let's not get our panties in a bunch, learn from our mistakes, and move on.

This is a point where we as a group need to come together and work our hardest. Our window of opportunity closes a bit every time we resort to needless bickering an finger pointing.

*steps off her one-of-a-kind Mod box*

I agree.

I don't think Rachael will be fired over this. Everyone needs to calm down. Actors have given us early information on roles all the time, and they never get fired for it.

I'm glad to see the mods have stepped up security. This spy thing is getting really old.

And Geoffrey, I really don't think you should be blaming Lisa and Puff and Rachael over this. Like I said, actors tell fans stuff like this all the time. It never costs them the role.
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 4:48 am

I agree with szlemm and Rocket Grunt here.

Lisa, all though this happened, you have to realize that things happen. It was an accident that this complication arrosed, and I think you shouldn't bring yourself down and beat yourself up over the fact that someone got this information. If anything, I think we should just be happy with the fact that the mods are stepping up with security now. Had this happened a couple days or weeks down the road, the same situation still would've occured. So, please don't feel bad. You're one of the best SOVA leaders out there : D, and you should know that! Look at all this progress we've made...it all happened because we have wonderful leaders like yourself, fantastic and supportive members (yep, everyone who's reading this should give themselves a big round of applause), and a great deal of belief.

Now, Rocket Grunt is correct. Rachael Lillis will be perfectly alright. She shouldn't get fired over this, because even Mike Pollock had given us information before; and he's still on the show. We should just all calm down, and look at the bright side of all this. Rachal Lillis is back, and staying for good! Now we just have to focus on getting back Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart ("possibly"), Maddie Blaustein, Amy Burnbaum (sorry if I mis-spelled her name), and Ted Lewis.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 5:02 am

Im sure eric would be happy to be recast thats for sure it just seems the whole voice change had a bigger effect on him! Im sure once he sees how much fans want him to come back and do what he does best he'l return.

We need to show the va's how much they mean to us and how passionate we are!!
Their are no excuses for not recasting them anymore so now is our time to shine!!
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 6:07 am

Rocket Grunt wrote:
And Geoffrey, I really don't think you should be blaming Lisa and Puff and Rachael over this. Like I said, actors tell fans stuff like this all the time. It never costs them the role.

I know that it's hard to admit, but it is their fault. If I were in such a situation, I would've kept this info private. I know you're trying to cheer Lisa up, but you can't change facts. She should've been more careful.

Also, since when did the actors tell us about this stuff? And if you say since they've been with 4kids, then that's a bit of a problem. TAJ and DuArt most likely have a different contract that binds the VAs from giving out info like this.

szlemm wrote:
Im sure eric would be happy to be recast thats for sure

Eric has no desire to be recast, that's for sure. He's already told us that he does not want to work with PUSA. We should just give up and move on without him. It's entirely his choice. There's nothing we can do.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 6:20 am

Geoffry seriously i know your no longer a SOVA supporter but their is really no need to bring others down with you. We will all do whatever we can for each voice actor and are happy trying!! So please stop bringing down something were all working very hard for.
Their is no need for this and we all have better things to discuss!
Back to top Go down
Ben_darkpikachu02
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ben_darkpikachu02

Male Number of posts : 151
User Title : SOVA's Dark Knight
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 9:27 am

I had just written an Email to PUSA yesterday (I hope that my ben.darkpikachu02@verizon.net email address doesn't cause me any trouble) about the hiring back of the old VAs for new parts and asked them why they won't be given their original parts back and if I get a response, I will post it.
Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ben_darkpikachu02
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 2:52 pm

Ben_darkpikachu02 wrote:
I had just written an Email to PUSA yesterday (I hope that my ben.darkpikachu02@verizon.net email address doesn't cause me any trouble) about the hiring back of the old VAs for new parts and asked them why they won't be given their original parts back and if I get a response, I will post it.
Ben

Great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 3:11 pm

I'm sure Rachael will be perfectly fine and let's hope she'll reappear as minor characters in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 3:26 pm

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
I'm sure Rachael will be perfectly fine and let's hope she'll reappear as minor characters in the future.

Let's also hope we can get rid of DuArt's crap with using the VAs for new roles only. BULLS**T!
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 3:32 pm

szlemm wrote:
Geoffry seriously i know your no longer a SOVA supporter but their is really no need to bring others down with you.

I'm only stating the truth. Eric himself said that he wants no part in PUSA's dub. If you want to harass him to be back on the show, go right ahead, but don't be surprised if he decides to sue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!   Good news regarding Rachael Lillis!  Please read! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news regarding Rachael Lillis! Please read!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next