Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Empty
PostSubject: Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads   Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 9:03 pm

Okay, this is it. I'm getting very fed up with the recent arguing and fighting going on inside of threads, most of them pertain to the news and announcements threads. So I have one thing to say...

THIS FIGHTING STOPS RIGHT NOW!!!

We're having members quit because of it. We are also having members getting their feelings hurt because of these outbursts. Notice the people in red? Those are the ones that don't want to support SOVA anymore because of what's going on and I don't want to see that list get bigger. Let me remind all of you why we're all here. We're here because we all adore the original cast of the Pokemon anime. So why is it that we're fighting all of a sudden? Remember, having a different opinion than someone is a whole lot different than fighting. Simply disagreeing with someone and stating why in a calm fashion is acceptable. However, running someone into the ground over something is not tolerable in the least. There is no reason that anyone should actually start crying over something that has happened here and yes, I've had some people that told me they've gotten their feelings hurt very badly. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR! Most of you are at least 16, or even at least 14. So, start acting like it!

Now, for the enforcement part of this. Anybody who is seen continuing on this war path and the staff see it, it's an instant ban. The first offense is one (1) week. The second offense is for a month. And the third offense is going to result in a permaban. THIS IS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!! NO PM WARNINGS WILL BE ISSUED HERE! THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE WARNED!!

If any of you see unacceptable behavior on this board, please PM me, PokemonTrainerLisa, or Nekusagi and we'll be sure it's dealt with in a proper manner. But understand one thing, I hate having to post stuff like this. I personally like each and every one of you people and I can't stand to see you people attacking each other. So please, don't make me be the bad guy because I really don't want to be.

Edit: Also these things have been updated. I highly recommend you read them and get reacquainted with them. For people who haven't read them yet, now is the time. For those whole ignore them all together, well, then I guess you suffer if you break them huh?

Last edited by Brian on 22nd June 2008, 12:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads   Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 9:06 pm

Sir, yes sir!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads   Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 9:07 pm

Thank you. : D

--Smily face to show that I don't want to be too bossy.-- XD
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads   Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 9:14 pm

I'm very glad to see this post, Brian. As for the rest of you, look at what you're doing to each other. Putting someone down is extremely wrong and I sometimes hope it will happen back to you if you ever to that to anyone. Don't try to make Brian be the bad guy or he just might really enforce his wrath.
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads   Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 9:17 pm

Alright, maybe this will put a stop to all of the arguing on these threads.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads   Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regards to the recent outbursts in news threads
Page 1 of 1