Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?

Go down 
+7
Nekusagi
Lapras87
Gligar13
offkilter06
Rocket Grunt
Geoffrey
Tommy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 4:03 pm

Wal-Mart Supercenter in Pembroke Pines, FL is SOLD OUT. I'll try the one by Sawgrass Mills tomorrow, and I'll check FYE to see if they had the delivery early while I'm there.

It might not be a good thing to get it in FL. My dad thinks the TSA (airport security) will confiscate the DVDs on the way back to New Jersey (he knows more than me, he's with the FBI). Either that, or it might be against JetBlue's baggage policy, therefore I can't bring it on the plane at all.
Back to top Go down
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 6:17 pm

Airlines don't confiscate DVDs. Period. Statement. Declarative sentence. Lots of parents take portable DVD players to satiate their kids during flight.

Unless you're buying Pokemon: Bomb making 101. I missed that episode, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 6:36 pm

offkilter06 wrote:

Airlines don't confiscate DVDs. Period. Statement. Declarative sentence. Lots of parents take portable DVD players to satiate their kids during flight.

We don't. We take JetBlue. They have live DirecTV on every flight. I think it might be against JetBlue's policy to bring a DVD on board because they want you to stick with their own live TV programming. It might not be airport security, it could be JetBlue not letting anyone bring DVDs on board.

EDIT: I'm going back to NJ tomorrow at 1:20 (JetBlue Flight 506). I'll have to remember to get it on the weekend, since I have to go back to school on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 12:11 am

Alright, I have a confession to make...

One of your leaders has betrayed SOVA. Yep, that's me. I went to Wal-Mart and while looking at the movies I thought so long and hard and I finally picked up the movie and bought it... I haven't seen the movie yet and doubt I'll ever get to catch it on TV. Please don't hate me for this... ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 12:39 am

Brian wrote:

One of your leaders has betrayed SOVA. Yep, that's me. I went to Wal-Mart and while looking at the movies I thought so long and hard and I finally picked up the movie and bought it... I haven't seen the movie yet and doubt I'll ever get to catch it on TV. Please don't hate me for this... ;-;
Well I certainly don't hate you at all for it, if that's any consolation, heh ^^;
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 12:44 am

Yay! Thanks Rachel. ^_^

Actually, I wouldn't have bought it if I had saw it on TV and my Internet is too slow to watch it on YouTube so it's the only reason I bought it.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 6:57 am

Brian! How could you!?! =P
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Male Number of posts : 100
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 8:47 am

Brian wrote:

There's nothing traitorous about it. You could only be a traitor if you were trying to take advantage of us, which you're not. There's nothing wrong with buying the movie. It's a pretty good movie and the voice acting was done very well in it. I'm still trying to find it actually.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 9:46 am

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
Brian! How could you!?! =P
XD XD XD

Geoffrey wrote:
There's nothing traitorous about it. You could only be a traitor if you were trying to take advantage of us, which you're not. There's nothing wrong with buying the movie. It's a pretty good movie and the voice acting was done very well in it. I'm still trying to find it actually.

I think the reason I felt like a traitor is because I said I wasn't going to do it. But I just had to see the movie. I haven't watched it yet but once I do I'll be able to tell if it was a good purchase or not.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 4:02 pm

I've had it since Saturday.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 5:21 pm

I admit it's a good storyline but the voices aren't the same with the originals.
Back to top Go down
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 8:32 pm

I actually didn't care for the story or the movie. For me, it was a 'let's make fun of how ridiculous this is' movie.

But I have exceptionally high standards after movies 2 and 8....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?   Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Rise of Darkrai already coming to DVD?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2