Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt

Go down 
+9
Aipom Fan
aaron122894
szlemm
meowthmaster
ampharos181
PikachuL41
Gligar13
Ben_darkpikachu02
iEatPikachuForLunch
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Empty
PostSubject: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime17th July 2008, 4:18 pm

Ok, so first I called Tom Wayland and Carmen Borgia at DuArt. They can't really comment much about the dub since it's an ongoing project, and also couldn't give me PUSA's number directly.

So Mitch gave me the number to PUSA. I called them but the secretary didn't know who to direct me to. So, I just left a comment how it's great to see that all the voice actors are improving, but it's still not the same with the original actors.

I find it kind of suspicious how no one can give me any comments. Maybe they know we are on to them? Or they think we are trying to ruin them?

Anyone got the number for someone important? (direct numbers, not secretaries, please)
Back to top Go down
Ben_darkpikachu02
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ben_darkpikachu02

Male Number of posts : 151
User Title : SOVA's Dark Knight
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime17th July 2008, 6:59 pm

I had talked to Amy Wrexler twice. Once in January and once in June and she didn't know who to direct me to either. I have seen Sarah Natochenny on QVC twice promoting Pokemon Center merchandise that was being sold through the cable/satellite TV shopping channel. When they said her name the first time I had decided to change the channel to MSNBC and Keith Olbermann was on when I changed it. I might call Tom Wayland myself tomorrow. I have PMed Eric Stuart over at MySpace as well over the issue of some of the old VAs hired back but not being restored to their original roles. I wanted to know his opinion on this issue.
Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ben_darkpikachu02
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime17th July 2008, 7:17 pm

Tom doesn't have any contact info...
Back to top Go down
Ben_darkpikachu02
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ben_darkpikachu02

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 5:30 pm

I had talked to Amy again on my 2:30 p.m. break at work yesterday, and she said that she couldn't legally comment on much, but she said that her bosses have gotten about 750,000 letters/emails from people that don't like the quality of the new VAs. She also said that some 8-14 year old kids that she has talked to didn't like the new VAs either. She also said that the unsatisfactory rating for PUSA at the Better Business Bureau was mostly over the VA switch.
Ben
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 5:46 pm

Ben_darkpikachu02 wrote:
I had talked to Amy again on my 2:30 p.m. break at work yesterday, and she said that she couldn't legally comment on much, but she said that her bosses have gotten about 750,000 letters/emails from people that don't like the quality of the new VAs. She also said that some 8-14 year old kids that she has talked to didn't like the new VAs either. She also said that the unsatisfactory rating for PUSA at the Better Business Bureau was mostly over the VA switch.
Ben
Interesting, as i thought the BBB rating was from the old PokemonCenter.com (shipping issues, etc.).

Last edited by JacobGRocks on 19th July 2008, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Ben_darkpikachu02
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ben_darkpikachu02

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 5:47 pm

People didn't know where to send those complaints to, so they had sent them there.
Ben
Back to top Go down
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
PikachuL41

Male Number of posts : 135
User Title : Space Marine
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 7:20 pm

This is interesting news

Last edited by PikachuL41 on 20th July 2008, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 7:59 pm

That's good news to know. If they received that many complaints, why start changing now?
Back to top Go down
ampharos181
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 8:21 pm

Ben_darkpikachu02 wrote:
Ben

Wow! You actually talked to Amy. That's amazing because I thought she left PUSA a while back. I called some time last month, and her phone greeting said she no longer works with Pokemon USA, and said to call someone in the Seattle office instead. I forgot the information, so if anyone can tell me Amy's old number, I can call again and get that information.

But that's very interesting that you were able to talk to her Ben. Did Amy give you her cell or home phone number?

Edit: just got this number from the website. Amy's old work number is 917-369-2028. When I called, Amy said to direct all PR related matters to J.C. Smith in the Seattle office. His number is 425-274-4804. might want to update that on the site.
Back to top Go down
Ben_darkpikachu02
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ben_darkpikachu02

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 8:36 pm

I had talked to a girl in the PR, I thought it was Amy, but I'm not sure now. They had transferred me to PR and I had talked to a woman and I assumed it was Amy because of what I found on a Google search (name, phone number). I didn't know that she had quit a while back. It might of been a secretary. I have been transferred twice to secretarys when the actual people didn't want to talk to me.
Ben
Back to top Go down
meowthmaster
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
meowthmaster

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Can I be of Service?   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime24th July 2008, 11:44 pm

Connections? Hmm... I don't know any phone numbers, but where exactly is some big Pokemon company thing in New York? Pokemon USA was it? I've gotten so mixed up with everything, sorry. But, I live near NYC, so if anybody can tell me if I can go and do something useful there, like see the place and leave them a comment or actually talk to someone important face-to-face, I can ask my pops to drive me there when summer school ends next week. I'm not even sure if there is some place like that in NYC, but it seems like the place. Heh, I sound kinda pathetic, don't I? Not knowing the residents and stuff ^^;.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime25th July 2008, 3:38 am

Here is Pokemon USA's adress

Pokémon USA
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

If ur gonna go ask in person make sure u let us all know cause we have questions that we wud like to be answered
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime25th July 2008, 3:42 am

Does anybody else live in New York City?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime25th July 2008, 6:28 am

I don't live in the New York area, but I wouldn't mind calling again. The thing that upsets me is that I am calling long distance hoping to talk to someone addressing this manner, and they either A. Aren't even there, or B. They cannot discuss it. I am willing to give it another go, though. Who should I contact?

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
meowthmaster
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
meowthmaster

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime25th July 2008, 5:21 pm

OK. I asked my dad about it, and the first thing he said was, "Are you serious?" but he agreed, and is now planning on when we should go. But I have to make it count, because even though it's close, it's still a day long train trip, and because he has work, I've only got a weekend there. I'll let you guys know when I'm leaving. And last time I went, I had trouble connecting to the internet, so just to be safe, if you have any questions, you better tell me soon.
Back to top Go down
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
PikachuL41

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime25th July 2008, 5:30 pm

Well hopefully someone will notice you in NYC
if something good comes out of your trip we owe your parents a pint lol

Last edited by PikachuL41 on 26th July 2008, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't make sense)
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime25th July 2008, 11:09 pm

Dude, can't wait to hear!
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime26th July 2008, 12:02 am

We shud plan some questions we want answered by PUSA

1)could you find out what their intentions are with the pokeballs were sending, we havnt stopped sending them and are currently flooding duart, i wanna know their opinion
Back to top Go down
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
PikachuL41

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime26th July 2008, 11:18 am

They will proberly ask do you wont the polite verson or the rude verson lol
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime26th July 2008, 8:33 pm

aaron122894 wrote:
Does anybody else live in New York City?

I live near NY. In fact, I'm at my grandma now, who happens to be in Lower Manhattan.
Back to top Go down
Shadow25
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Shadow25

Male Number of posts : 51
User Title : Veteran Smasher
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 12:04 pm

I live in New York, and I attend school in Manhattan, so I'm there a lot, especially Fridays.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 4:00 pm

Shadow25 wrote:
I live in New York, and I attend school in Manhattan, so I'm there a lot, especially Fridays.

My grandparents live in Downtown Manhattan, and the other set lives in Brooklyn. I live in New Jersey. I can steal a MetroCard out of my grandpa's bedroom and go up to DuArt on the subway or bus (parking is horrible up there so I won't take the car), but I don't know if I will go. Because (1) They might yell at me for trespassing and call the cops, and (2) I once stole a MetroCard at 3 PM from my gramps while he was asleep to go to Times Square, but when I got back my parents were there with my grandparents and they noticed I was gone. I was then hit with a baseball bat, followed by a belt, and they all asked me what the hell I was doing. I had to go back to NJ, was not allowed to go there for a month, and my parents took the E-ZPass off the windshield to assure I don't go back for a month.
Back to top Go down
poke07

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 2:26 am

I have always wanted to call to complain, but I thought it would be weird/awkward because I didn't realize so many people had already called.

Could some one please tell me specifically who to call and who am supposed to talk to? Also, how have you been phrasing your calls so as to not sound rude?
Back to top Go down
poke07

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Post here if you have talked to a PERSON at PUSA or DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 4:05 pm

Information as to who has talked to whom about what is scattered all around the forum. This makes it difficult to tell exactly what information has been gathered from the phone calls.

In addition, I know for a fact that some people are nervous about calling because they are not sure if anybody else has called.

So please post here if you have called DuArt and/or PUSA, if you have successfully talked to a person (not left a message, or only gone through an automated system)

Also, it's still unclear, has PUSA received the Pokeball and pasta mail
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 4:48 pm

I called Lawrence Neves a while back, but he said that when I called him I dialed an illegal "inside line". Then he told me he doesn't work on the voice acting part and told me to find someone involved with the VA part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt   Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phonecall records to PUSA/DuArt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next