Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Your bad habits? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Your bad habits?

Go down 
+4
ker-plop
metfan5695
Nekusagi
Tommy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 8:15 pm

I thought this would be an interesting topic to start. What are some of your really bad habits? For me I do some really stupid things but I can assure you that when I was in school I never brought my homework home. So except for the classes I like *cough* computers *cough again* I only did as little as possible. Yeah, not good but I hated homework.

One thing though offline is I cuss things out too much, especially at TV commericals like Go Meat or the one with those Raisin Bran Crunch guys but when I'm not online I don't always choose the nicest words to describe things.

Another thing is I lose my temper too fast and easy. See when things don't work for me I get really mad. Like this lawn mower I had, I needed to cut my grass so I tried starting it up (yes, it had fuel in it because I filled it before I started.) So anyway I'd be pulling the string to get it started and after a while it would fire up and run for about 10 seconds and quit. So I'd have to pull the string more (and refuel the fuel lines), I did this about 3 or 4 times and it would continue to do the same thing. I got so mad at this thing that I grabbed a shovel and starting hitting it while swearing at it (and not too quietly either). After I was done with it it was banged up pretty bad. Lets just say I ended up buying a new lawn mower. When I did that I took the fuel out of the old one, took the shovel and gave it one final whack and then I picked it up and starting smashing it against the sidewalk and the engine fell off it!!! Surprised I was actually laughing at that point though. But the thing was like 50 years old!

The last one that I tend to do is leave things out where they don't belong. Like after cleaning I leave the vacuum out instead of putting it away so I end up falling over it everytime I walk by it in the dark. I also take off my shoes or something and I don't put them exactly where they belong so of course when I'm walking past I usually end up tripping over the things and I throw them, while cursing at them of course. You'd think I'd get smart and take a few extra seconds to put things away but nope, I can't do that and so I usually end up paying for my own stupidity.

So, you guys have anything interesting to add?
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime24th March 2008, 3:56 pm

I worry too much.
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime24th March 2008, 4:00 pm

I see. Well, seeing what I wrote, I'm not violent with people so don't worry about that. But that lawn mower really pushed me over the edge so I mutalated it! I wish I still had it to take pictures of it when it was all smashed. ^_^ However if I sat here and made a list of all my habits, the list would extend into next week. Something I'm trying to stop doing is biting my nails. I HATE when I do that but of course I do it anyway.

(The next few paragraphs actually deal with my 'bad temper')

There was this one time though when I talk about getting angry at stuff. I was taking this pan out of the oven and I had a spatula in my other hand and I set the pan on top the stove and I burnt myself and I was so made I took the spatula and hit the stove and took a nice big chip out of it.

Then when I was little I used to hate time out so much. I really was a brat when I was younger, which I could actually make another thread out of it, especially the stuff I used to do at school. Just ask Shane Very Happy . Anyway this one time I was so mad because I was in time out that I ripped the cabinet door right off the cabinet. Oh man did THAT ever get me in trouble. Then of course there was just the standard kicking the door. Maybe I really should make a thread in what a brat I really used to be. But don't worry, I got better, I'm nothing like that now, sometimes. Smile
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime9th May 2008, 9:32 pm

The main habit I have is hurting myself. I hurt myself yesterday and my mom made me stay home from school today. I guess I have a thing for being a klutz. I can never go a day without hurting myself, even if I'm stuck in the house all day. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime9th May 2008, 10:54 pm

What? Do you do it on purpose or accidentally?

Actually, I'm a klutz myself truthfully. Of course you'd know that if you read my first post. : D
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime9th May 2008, 11:00 pm

Nail biting, scratching, nose picking, eye rolling... Lots of nervous fidget things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime9th May 2008, 11:07 pm

Heh. That's certainly common nervousness symptoms. XD

Actually, something else I'm noted for is that sometimes I get distracted like in the grocery store and when I'm going with a shopping cart I usually end up hitting a post or something. One time I accidentally hit a store display and the whole thing fell over and it was a huge mess! In fact just yesterday I was in Target and I was distracted by Pokémon stuff and this shelf was sticking out and I ended up banging into it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime9th May 2008, 11:40 pm

Don't worry, all of my injuries are accidental. But I appreciate your concern.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime9th May 2008, 11:42 pm

Sure thing ^^

Now that everyone knows what kind of klutz I am. But 5 minutes after I do it I actually find myself laughing because what I did was so stupid.
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime9th May 2008, 11:51 pm

You name it and it happened to me. From stubbing my toe to falling down on VERY hard concrete. (Which is why I stayed home from school today)
I'm not proud to admit it, but it feels good just to let it out. Embarassed

I also have a habit of saying 'yes' to people. For some reason I just can't say 'no,' and I don't know why. Like in school, if someone asks to borrow a piece of paper from me and I'm running out, I still say 'yes.' And if someone asks to borrow a pen from me and I'm pretty sure I won't get it back, still I say 'yes.' And also at home, if my mom asks my sister or even my dad to get something for her, my sister asks me and I do it. AND I'm also my sister's slave. I'm going to stop myself right now before I keep going on. So this habit of mine, good for other people, bad for me.

I have one more bad habit, I talk waaaay too fast and I find it irritating that people keep asking me to repeat myself. The worst part is that I actually catch myself doing it. I blame tongue-twisters. I train myself to say them as fast as I canand now I speak fast in general. Oh well, I guess the bright side would be that no one can do tongue-twisters as fast as I can! (At least no one I know)
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime10th May 2008, 12:47 pm

I too get angry with things quick. Also, I have OCD which really sucks because my friends always wanted to play with my LEGO's and I never would let them because I liked building them and then put them on display, never to be played with. (sometimes I do)
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime10th May 2008, 5:40 pm

metfan5695 wrote:
I also have a habit of saying 'yes' to people. For some reason I just can't say 'no,' and I don't know why. Like in school, if someone asks to borrow a piece of paper from me and I'm running out, I still say 'yes.' And if someone asks to borrow a pen from me and I'm pretty sure I won't get it back, still I say 'yes.' And also at home, if my mom asks my sister or even my dad to get something for her, my sister asks me and I do it. AND I'm also my sister's slave. I'm going to stop myself right now before I keep going on. So this habit of mine, good for other people, bad for me.

Well, in my junior year of High School I started out with 10 pens and in two weeks I had 3 left and I never lent them to anyone. They'd just take whatever they needed.

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
I too get angry with things quick.

Ditto with me. If anybody honestly read the lawn mower post they'd see what I mean. szlemm actually thought it was funny what I did to it but hey, it is funny after you think about it. : D
Back to top Go down
Linkpre

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 8:38 pm

I wait till the last minute to do a lot of things. I remember the night before my Research Paper for 11th Grade was due, I was still working on finishing it. All I now is that I'd better shape up if I want to do well in college this fall.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 11:24 pm

Don't feel too bad Linkpre. When I was in school I did the same thing. I hated homework with a passion so I didn't do it most of the time. Luckily I graduated but I could have done much better.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 7:19 am

mine is when i want one thing one day and another the next day. For example, ps3 and 360.
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 10:54 am

metfan5695 wrote:

I also have a habit of saying 'yes' to people. For some reason I just can't say 'no,' and I don't know why.

I have one more bad habit, I talk waaaay too fast and I find it irritating that people keep asking me to repeat myself.

Same here.

I also have a bad habit of biting things (my nails, pens and pencils, my watch).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Sponsored content

Your bad habits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your bad habits?   Your bad habits? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your bad habits?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Other Talk :: Miscellaneous Discussion-
Jump to: