Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro

Go down 
+9
Snorlax
Rocket Grunt
Gligar13
szlemm
offkilter06
Mitch
aaron122894
Tommy
meowthmaster
13 posters
AuthorMessage
meowthmaster
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
meowthmaster

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-04

meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Empty
PostSubject: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 10:33 pm

(I'm not sure this is were I post something like this, so I'm terribly sorry if it isn't, and please correct me to save me from humiliation. Thank you)

I'm introducing myself (obviously). Ever sense the voices on Pokemon have been replaced, I have been hating the company and haven't watched any of the shows (but I'm going to try because it's still Pokemon and I want to stay up to date with everything). So technically, I have been part of SOVA ever sense the day they aired that special, even though I only just joined not to long ago as I write this. I've only just found out there is actually a community to save the original voice actors, and I'm thrilled. Well, not entirely considering it's been a few years sense the voices changed and I'm beginning to loose hope that we will ever succeed. But I will never give up. I have watched Pokemon ever sense it came to America when I was very young, and this may sound corny, but it's what brought me and my first ever lasting friend together, and my other closest childhood ones as well, and I will not sit around and watch that be demolished. The voices brought life into the show that not many cartoons have accomplished. It's like these new cheap voiced characters aren't even the same people as before. It's like they are all dead. Like I'm dead when I hear the pointless attempts to sound like Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Team Rocket, and all the others. It's embarrassing, really.

Even if it is announced it is too late and we can never win, that won't even slow me down. As Ash would say, never give up. If we all work hard together, I know we will succeed before the series end (God forbid that will be soon). Maybe even before present season ends Very Happy

^^; I guess I'm getting a little too heroic and justicey here. I do always get Ash in personality tests...
KEEP TRYING PEOPLE!! WE'LL GET THERE!!! ENEMY FORCES ARE WEAKENING THE HARDER AND LONGER WE FIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 10:56 pm

Welcome Meowthmaster!!!!

That's such a great intro, it's great to have you on the team!! I'll add you to the supporter group at once! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 2:31 am

Welcome to SOVA! Thanks for joining our cause!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 8:05 am

Welcome Meowth Master to SOVA! We are glad you joined us
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 8:49 am

Many welcomes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 9:24 am

very nice intro and its kewl that pokemon brought ur first friend, were all friends here so welcome aboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 10:04 am

Hi! Welcome to SOVA
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 11:50 am

Welcome to SOVA! Smile
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 1:22 pm

What they said, welcome, meowthmaster!
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 4:11 pm

Welcome to our group.
Back to top Go down
meowthmaster
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
meowthmaster

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Thanx   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 5:06 pm

I almost forgot to thank you. I promise to work hard!
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 6:11 pm

Welcome to SOVA! And your intro. was amazing! You put your heart into it and have even lifted my spirits a little! You're a loyal Pokemon fan and another great addition to SOVA! It's great to have you!
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 6:21 pm

Sweet! Another supporter for us! Welcome to SOVA.
Back to top Go down
PikachuL41
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
PikachuL41

Male Number of posts : 135
User Title : Space Marine
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime18th July 2008, 7:14 pm

Its very late lol but welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro   meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meowthmaster's overly dramatic intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: