Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The_Chosen_One BIO lol

Go down 
+7
PokemonTrainerLisa
Gligar13
iEatPikachuForLunch
Snorlax
metfan5695
Tommy
The_Chosen_One
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Chosen_One
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
The_Chosen_One

Male Number of posts : 41
D/P Friend Code : 2836 0127 2966
Registration date : 2008-07-03

The_Chosen_One BIO lol Empty
PostSubject: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 2:06 pm

Hey everyone!!! well as you guys probbably by now my name is The_Chosen_One ---> duh..lol Cool . anyways ive always been a pokemon fan but after when i turned 12 i thot that i had outgrown it. i stayed till i was 16 (my current age) not watching the anime and only playing briefly pokemon Ruby version. around 7.5 months ago i got the urge to watch Pokemon the first movie. after when i downloaded that movie i suddenly wanted to watch all the movies made til now. after when i memorized all the movies i got the wild idea to try and find all the episodes online. next thing i know i ended up downloading and watchin every episode ever made as well as the chronicles and the special episodes as well. now im literally hooked on pokmeon anime. im now watching every new episode aired each week (Pokemon Battle Dimension). because of my addiction i also ended up getting a DS only so i could play Pokmeon Diamond version lol.
After watching and memorizing every episode ever made i had come to the conclusion that the old cast was definately the best choice and they should have stayed for the dubbing of DP now. Veronicha Taylor is defiantely the best thing that ever happened to the pokemon Anime in my opinion. The best time for Veronicha was during Hoenn and specifically the Advance Battle season. Unfortunaly you cant stop change. now we are stuck (for now only i hope) with Sarah as Ash's VA. i agree with all that SOVA is trying to do but i must also mention that although Sarah was TERRIBLE during the battle Frontier season, she is slowly getting better in DP (especially in Battle Dimension). im a veronicha taylor fan through and through but im also an avid pokemon fan of the anime, even the DP eps. i find the plots to be AMAZIN and funny and i like the character development for everyone such as Dawn and Ash. My only wish is that Veronicha Taylor could come back and that is the reason that im joining this forum. Hopefully SOVA can go all the way to the top and convince Pokemon USA get the old VAs back. (FINGERS CROSSED PEOPLE). Also sincere thanks to PokemonTrainerLisa for introducing me to this forum. THANKS AGAIN LISA!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 2:08 pm

Hey, welcome to SOVA The_Chosen_One! Looks like Lisa is working hard to recruit more members. hehe

Anyway, I'm also one of the leaders of SOVA so if you have any problems, let me know. Very Happy

And I certainly agree, Veronica Taylor is the one and only Ash Ketchum!! ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 2:15 pm

Welcome to SOVA! And awesome intro.! It looks like Lisa got us another (I'm not good with words so I'm going to say-) fine addition to SOVA! And I, as well as everyone else, can't wait to hear what ideas you might have, because it seems that you do!
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 2:38 pm

Freaky, as soon as I saw your name that song came to mind "the chosen one". Welcome!
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 3:00 pm

Hey, welcome to SOVA! And good to know I'm not the only one who pretty much memorized every single episode.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 3:06 pm

Hi! Welcome to SOVA!
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 3:40 pm

metfan5695 wrote:
It looks like Lisa got us another (I'm not good with words so I'm going to say-) fine addition to SOVA!
And there's more people to come, I'm sure!! ^^

Hopefully, two people who I recruited from YouTube should find their way here soon. Hehe. XD

The_Chosen_One wrote:
Also sincere thanks to PokemonTrainerLisa for introducing me to this forum. THANKS AGAIN LISA!!!!!!!!!
Aww, you're welcome, Chosen! ^_^

And I enjoy doing my part to recruit new members for SOVA! XD

By the way, welcome to SOVA! And I hope you'll participate in the projects we've been working on!

Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 3rd July 2008, 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 4:00 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
metfan5695 wrote:
It looks like Lisa got us another (I'm not good with words so I'm going to say-) fine addition to SOVA!
And there's more people to come, I'm sure!! ^^

Hopefully, two people who I recruited from YouTube should find their way over here soon. Hehe. XD

You're on a roll!
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 5:07 pm

Welcome to SOVA

We are glad you joined us

I'll start recruiting members
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 5:21 pm

Welcome to SOVA!
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 8:11 pm

Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 3:52 am

Welcome to the fight, The_Chosen_One! Smile

Lisa has been going great at bringing in fresh members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The_Chosen_One BIO lol   The_Chosen_One BIO lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The_Chosen_One BIO lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: