Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Miracles can happen.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linkpre

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Miracles can happen. Empty
PostSubject: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 8:54 am

Hey everyone. I have a little story to share about my cat and how I believe a small miracle happened.

It all started this past Saturday. It was about 4:00 PM when I had noticed that my pet cat hasn't been walking around the house. Me and my sisters tried looking all over the neighborhood for her but we couldn't seem to find her.

On Sunday, we spent the entire day looking for her and again couldn't find her. We later went out to dinner and started to realize that she may have died. We have almost given up when later that night around 11:00, my mom and sisters decided to go outside and sit on the porch. I guess who came walking down the sidewalk at almost exactly the same time? It was our cat! Everyone was so happy that she had made it for almost two days alone.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this story to you guys. I really am grateful that my cat made it, even after we were beginning to give up on her.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 9:24 am

That's such a great story! Smile Yep, miracles definitely do happen ^^
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 10:33 am

That is a very nice story indeed!! I think that it can definately pertain to our goal here at SOVA!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 4:46 pm

Wow, that's...so...beautiful! I'm glad that your cat made it and proud that you never gave up hope! You should send this story to PUSA and co. and use this to help explain what SOVA's ambitions are about and could learn to respect us! Or you can keep it to yourself as a special story for you and your family and, I guess, SOVA! And I wish your cat a long and happy life!
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 6:42 pm

It's like the cat was the VAs and they finally found their way back to being on the dub!
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 8:46 pm

XD(?) That's a clever way to put it!
Back to top Go down
Linkpre

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 10:21 pm

Thanks for the comments guys! We sent her to the vet today to see if she was bitten by anything, etc. We're gonna pick her up tommorrow, hopefully she's still ok.
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 10:40 pm

I wish you luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracles can happen.   Miracles can happen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miracles can happen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Other Talk :: Miscellaneous Discussion-
Jump to: