Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
School stories. Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
School stories. Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
School stories. Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
School stories. Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
School stories. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
School stories. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
School stories. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
School stories. Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
School stories. Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
School stories. Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
School stories. Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

School stories.

Go down 
+2
impactkhtennis_thewind
Tommy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 3:12 am

Okay, I've decided to make a seperate thread from my bad habits to talk about what I used to do in school. Seriously, I'd like to hear some of your interesting stories from your school days but I've gotten a few laughs from some of the stuff I did and told some of you, now I'll let everyone know what I was really like back then. Believe me, a lot of this stuff now I'm really not proud of doing but I figure it'd be fun to see what some of you pulled. I have a feeling more of the boys will have stories rather than the girls because boys are naturally more destructive. Well, here it goes.

Elementary years:
-It mostly started in 6th grade. I got hooked up with the wrong group (just troublemakers, nothing else.) We never bullied people per se however here's what I did.

1. The janitor at the end of the day would park his shopping cart full of supplies near the bathroom and it was next to the classroom so he could clean after we were gone. Note the bucket of water at the bottom. So anyway I took the cart and pushed it all the way into the bathroom where it hit the wall and the water spilled all over the floor.
2. Our school was right next door to John Deere and we'd kick basketballs over their garage and this one time I made it over and there was a guy on the other side and the ball hit him on the head. We'd also throw rocks and stuff at it so by the end of the year there was like a thousand dents in the walls and ceiling!
3. We'd take anything we felt like (sticks, stones, basketballs, etc) and threw them up on the school's roof.
4. In 4th grade we found this VHS tape in the woods and I smashed it open and we were throwing the film around the playground. We then took it and I put it on my finger and the other took the other end of it and ran all the way to the other end of the playground so it was stretched into next year. Then the other two ran into it so we could snap the tape.
5. In first grade I had a habit of losing pencils so I'd do my classwork in this really ugly blue crayon and the teacher kept yelling at me for doing it and would give me another pencil. She's always say, "Brian, I keep lending you pencils. What do you do with them?" One time I got so mad at her I told her to "Get bent!" That got me in a little trouble. Then at the end of the year when I cleaned out my desk I had like 40-50 pencils at the bottom of it. My desk was always like a garbage disposal, when we moved to lockers in the middle school years, I'd always be cramming stuff in there and it looked terrible because of the big mess I always had in it.
6. Also at the end of first grade we were dealing with our reading workbook and the teacher said, "Now you have two options with your workbook, either you can take it home and finish it or you can give it to us to keep." I just happened to be standing next to a garbage can at the time and I blurted out, "And the third option, throw this piece of junk in the trash." I dropped it in the trash as soon as I finished that statement. I won't say what happened to me there either...

High School:
-Not much to tell, in fact I told you only a few things in the elementary years because of time and space.

1. We'd tear blank pages out of textbooks and throw the papers up on the teacher's cabinet where he wasn't looking.
2. There was a picture of Sandra Day O'Connor in the government book and it said she was the current supreme court person (I think anyway ^_^) well, she wasn't anymore so I fixed it. I took this eraser and erased the entire picture and left the words Sandra Day O'Connor and I wrote in the empty space "Is out to lunch!" And of course there was about a zillion eraser shavings under my desk on carpet yet so I tried taking my foot and shoving them around so they didn't look like they came from me.
3. The teacher had these posters we all hated so on the last day of school when he was out of the room and like a minute before dismissal I took the poster down, tore it up in a million pieces and threw the pieces out the window.
4. I purposely broke one of these green plastic chairs. These things were crap and I flopped in it about 4 times and the back snapped off it. The whole class was laughing so uncontrollably. It was awesome.

Well, that's all for now, maybe I'll post more later. I hope to hear from some of our other members. :D

Last edited by Brian on 14th May 2008, 3:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 7:36 pm

not much for me lol

i got sent to SAC a few times in elementary school for really really dumb reasons....u dont want to know

middle school-now (junior) i'm a good kid lol. I'm in a lot of extra-curricular activities...a little too much.
this should be a good way to organize my list: 1-least time consuming 5-very time consuming

I'm in tennis 5
band/jazz band 5
swim team (team captain/assistant coach)4
football 2 (off season right now)
NHS 1
UIL academics (science, computer science, and general mathematics) 1
stuco 1 (dropped out)
interact 1 (dropped out)
and i'm am currently ranked 3 out of a class of 473 ppl in my highschool.

may sound decent.....but trust me i do a lot of stupid things lol
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 7:41 pm

Wow, sounds like you do a lot of interesting things!! What instrument do you play? After comparing my list to yours all I ever did was get into trouble but I made sure I did stuff I could pull off without getting caught which some of it I got in a lot of trouble like with the VCR tape. ^_^ Well, I really didn't get in trouble, just yelled at. I think that one is my favorite. I never really took any interesting classes. I was never in band or NHS, nor was I into any sports so that tells you exactly how interesting I am Smile I know Shane enjoyed some of the things I did. Here's another one I did in first grade...

This kid would drive me nuts, he was kitty corner from me in the 4 desk cluster and so I got mad at him and threw a crayon at him. (During class of course) so he threw one back and we kept doing this about 7-8 times and I finally got mad enough where I stomped it on the floor and this nice beautiful orange mark was now on the floor so I put my foot on top of the mark. The teacher comes by and sees the mark and asks "Brian, what's that under your foot?" And I told her "The Floor!!" Then she asked me "What is between the floor and your foot?" and I replied "Dirt, what else?" Anyway she made me move my foot and I was dumb enough to do so and I ended up staying in at recess cleaning the mark off the floor. Later when I got that kid alone I shoved him into a locker and closed it up, when someone got him out he was too scared to squeal on me. He never messed with me again. That was 1 of two things that I did in school that was violent. The other was this one kid in the 4th grade who got me so furious that I took him by the shirt and I threw him so hard right into the mud.

Now that I told everyone this I suppose everyone is going to ignore me now. Very Happy But seriously, I'm not like that anymore. I got away from those bad kids and started doing things on my own and using my own judgement. Now I'm a successful computer professional, and I would have never been one had I continued staying with those guys. So seriously, if you far into the wrong crowd, then just unfall yourself because it leads to nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
offkilter06
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
offkilter06

Female Number of posts : 217
User Title : James Fangirl
D/P Friend Code : 270726315456
Registration date : 2008-02-06

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime26th March 2008, 1:43 am

High school...hmm I went to two high schools.

My hometown local high school:
-Was president of the Technology Student Association chapter freshman year. We qualified for nationals and did amazing. Unfortunately, the school cut the entire technology program. Hey, it was fire the tech teacher or one of the several wrestling coaches
-Competed in Speech. My main event was Foreign Extemp. One of the few things in life I have ever been truly amazing at
-Was in choir. Just like any other small-town choir. Dedicated, but hard to compete with larger schools
-Chess club, business club, gifted and talented: Yeah. Nerd.

A Residential Math/Science high school (Jr. and Sr. year)
-Nerdy to the max
-Took the equivalent of approximately 25 college hours every semester
-Due to the fact of living in the (VERY protective) dorms, I did choir for the school and that was about it
-I was a kick ass Handball player. That sport should seriously take off. I think it's more entertaining than basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~oovwee
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime26th March 2008, 9:21 pm

lets see....
for concert season and marching season i play alto sax. sometimes sop. sax

jazz band i play alto, sop sax, flute, and clarinet(but i need to work on that)

i play piano at home....ive taken lessons for 9 years.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime26th March 2008, 9:23 pm

Wow. That's some big accomplishments! Me, well, let's just say that I can't even play the piano. But then I've never really tried anything else. Computers always took up my time at school. There was this one computer I had taken the motherboard out of and I tried starting it up again and the thing caught fire! (Seeing my sig you can probably tell I'm a big computer geek) Very Happy In case anyone is wondering, CompTia is recognized world-wide by computer corporations that you've had so many hours training in that particular subject. A+ which I have is the standard hardware/software part of the computers. In another month I'm going to take the much more advanced Network+ which goes into everything about networks such as corporate domains using active directory, Internet/Network security, user accounts/information etc. Luckily I have Windows 2000 Server with Active Directory set up on my computers at home. It really helps! ^_^ But there are so many other levels that it'd take forever to get them all.

www.comptia.org (for more information)
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime28th March 2008, 2:35 pm

Back when my little cousin lived in Hollywood (not California, the Hollywood in Florida), she kept replacing the Science DVDs with some old WB cartoons.
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime8th May 2008, 8:55 pm

I go to a private school so nothing really happens there. In school I'm always quiet, the one who never talks. I'm not popular; I'm just one in the class. I'm not on the honor roll (but I keep missing it by 2 points!) and I'm not the dumb one, I'm just average. So as you can see I'm a very boring person.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime8th May 2008, 10:20 pm

Well, I shall get the bad things out of the way. In elementary school, I received one in-school suspension and was kicked off the bus 4 times. (4th through 6th grade) In middle school, I have received 3 suspensions all from being in fights (of course others provoked me) and was sent to some detention correctional place because someone told on me saying I was going to kill myself. Now I am in 9th grade (high school) and everything is going perfect. (except for my retarded geometry teacher) Like for today, I went one seat back so I could see the board better, she asks me to move up one seat, I question her authority by saying, "What if I don't move?", and she sends me to the guidance office. I really don't care much for her, I'm getting a 74% (C) but I know I can do better.

Good things? Well last year in 8th grade, I took the ACT and got a 21! I'm a genius but I choose not to study for anything really unless it's absolutley needed. (Not the best of habits ehh?) Also I have a gift for music, I play guitar, piano, alto sax. (main), and I'm learning baritone sax. I'm a somewhat band geek...Hope I didn't bore you with my story.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime9th May 2008, 12:26 am

Well, it's more impressive than what I graduated out of school with. Heh, I'm glad you have a gift for music, I never did. I tried piano once but I found it more fun to just hit random keys instead. XD

Truthfully, I have a lot of respect for musicians. It's a very hard talent and it takes a lot of practice to be good at. But I just found out that next year at my school you'll be required to either take band or choir, so I guess I got out of school at the right time.

Congrats on the ACT test. I don't know a thing about it since I never took it but if you say it's good, then I'm happy for you. : D

I never really got into trouble much as far as fights go. I did however slammed a kid into a locker because they were annoying me with something but I can't remember what. Then there was this other kid I used to really hate and we got into this fight and I pushed him down. Then he started chasing me and I slipped because it had been raining out and I slipped into the mud and when the recess instructor came I said he pushed my down. So we had to stand by the wall. He was crying because of this and I was thinking "You stupid idiot." Then he whines that I ripped his backpack and I said "I didn't do it, it must have been like that." This was like in 1st grade so... Wink Actually, I could tell you a lot of things I did to him but it'd take forever, well, just one more.

Well, it was math time and when we had our seats moved, mine was of course right next to him. Anyway, I was having problems so I raised my hand for help. I waited like ten minutes and he puts his up and she comes to him right away. Naturally, I was ticked off! So after she helped him for like 10 minutes on how to solve that particular problem he gets the answer. Then he goes off and does something leaving his paper on the desk with no one watching it. I remember than answer was 4 because it worked out so well. When nobody was looking I changed the 4 to a 9 which it looks different when you're writing it opposed to on the computer. Anyway, when she grades the papers and hands them back it's wrong. He's like "How's this wrong? I had help on it!!" I replied, "Hmm, maybe she didn't know what she was talking about."

So, yeah, I was really mean back then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School stories.   School stories. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School stories.
Page 1 of 1