Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

My Last Day as a SOVA Member

Go down 
+2
Lapras87
Aipom Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

My Last Day as a SOVA Member Empty
PostSubject: My Last Day as a SOVA Member   My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime17th March 2008, 6:13 pm

Dear friends,

It has been a pleasure working with each and everyone of you. I am so glad that I got the oppurtunity to make new friends here and do my best in trying to get the old voice actors back onto the show. However, my studies are pilling up on me, and it seems that I did little compared to other fellow members of this organization. Like many of you, I enjoyed the show for the running of eight long seasons when Veronica Taylor played the famous voice of Ash Ketchum, Delia Ketchum, and May, Rachel Liilis; who played two wonderful characters: Misty and Jessie, Eric Stuart; who played the roles of Brock and James, aswell Maddie Blaustein who voiced the lovely and witty cat-Meowth. But, it seems that the newer voices have grown accustomed to my liking, and although they will never replace the original cast; they will forever remain in my heart. Please forgive me, as I may have probably let some of you down. I can understand your anger towards me when reading this message; which is why I want to let each and every inividual know that I am sincerely sorry for my actions. I hope too, that one day the SOVA campaign will rein superior and succeed in their goal.

Thank-you for allowing me into your life; but it's time for me to say good-bye now

- Derek M. Tristan AKA. Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: My Last Day as a SOVA Member   My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime17th March 2008, 7:17 pm

Sad

Another loss.

Guys, we need to get more members NOW.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: My Last Day as a SOVA Member   My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime17th March 2008, 11:04 pm

Aipom Fan wrote:
and it seems that I did little compared to other fellow members of this organization.

Let me just say this, no one is more or less important in this organization. We're all important team players. Even just registering on this board, posting, and even boycotting the new voices by any means is an excellent way of supporting our cause. I'm certain everyone at this board appreciates that.

Aipom Fan wrote:
I can understand your anger towards me when reading this message; which is why I want to let each and every inividual know that I am sincerely sorry for my actions.

I can safely say on my behalf that I'm not angry. Sometimes things need to take priority in life, I know I'd like to do much more for sova but because of my job and finances it's not always possible. I wish we could have known each other more personally though.

Well, if you do read this then great but if not I wish you the best.

Brian
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: My Last Day as a SOVA Member   My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime18th March 2008, 2:33 am

Lapras87 wrote:
Sad

Another loss.

It's not that bad. We've only lost two members. We still have like, 40 strong.

Goodbye Aipom Fan! Good luck with your schoolwork and thanks for everything!
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: My Last Day as a SOVA Member   My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime18th March 2008, 9:06 am

Goodbye, Aipom Fan.

Thanks for all the hard work you did, and for supporting us.

We really appreciated your help!

Farewell!
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: My Last Day as a SOVA Member   My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime18th March 2008, 3:35 pm

Rocket Grunt wrote:
Lapras87 wrote:
Sad

Another loss.

It's not that bad. We've only lost two members. We still have like, 40 strong.

Goodbye Aipom Fan! Good luck with your schoolwork and thanks for everything!
40 strong? more like roughly 15 who actually come back.

Well, goodbye Derek. And of course I'm not angry, cause I pretty much fall into the same category as you. As ker-plop mentioned in her topic, I just don't see Sova succeeding now.

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: My Last Day as a SOVA Member   My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime18th March 2008, 4:10 pm

We need to get recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Last Day as a SOVA Member   My Last Day as a SOVA Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Last Day as a SOVA Member
Page 1 of 1