Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I Might as Well Introduce Myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ampharos181
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-03

I Might as Well Introduce Myself Empty
PostSubject: I Might as Well Introduce Myself   I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime12th February 2008, 11:01 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Jesse Wicham a.k.a. Ampharos181. You can call me Jesse, Ampharos181, or just Ampharos would be fine. Some of you may remember me from the old SOVA forums. Although I didn't post much, so I'm sure most of you probably forgot about me if you were part of them. And I don't expect to post much here either.

But I have been a strong supporter of SOVA from the very beginning, and continue to be a strong supporter today. I don't have much to add to my introductory post on the previous SOVA board. I am still boycotting everything Pokemon and all shows on Cartoon Network out of protest. And still can't believe they went ahead and changed the voice actors who poured their hearts and souls into their work, and against the fans' wishes. Even to this day, they blatently disregard the fans and continue to dispay this junk featuring third rate talent on TV. I know because I occasionally watch new episodes on youtube just to stay up to date and remind myself of the injustice that was done to these outstanding and talented people. I swear one day, these companies will get what they deserve.

Just know that even if I may not post much here, and have not posted on other branches, I keep myself up to date with SOVA activities and am very active in continuing to fight for our beloved VAs. I regulary send letters and emails to both Pokemon USA and Cartoon Network telling them how upset I am about the change, and how insulted I am that they continue to ignore the concerns of me and other fans. Though I don't do phone calls (I'm not good over the phone) and I won't even bother with Taj and DuArt, seeing how they treat their fans. It's just not worth it, and besides PUSA pays them to do what they want, so it really doesn't matter how they (Taj and DuArt) treat us anyway. And I've also bought ten packages of noodles, including spaghetti, Fettucini, and Linguine. Does it matter which brand of noodles we buy?

I didn't intend to make my introduction this soon. I was going to lurk a little longer. But it seems I have been cut off from SOVA related forums, and I think I know why. To be honest, I can't help but feel a little hurt by this, even though I know the intentions are good.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

I Might as Well Introduce Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Might as Well Introduce Myself   I Might as Well Introduce Myself Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 12:48 am

Welcome Ampharos! Nice introduction!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/

I Might as Well Introduce Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: