Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!

Go down 
+5
aaron122894
iEatPikachuForLunch
Tommy
Dark Master
Pokeyug
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Empty
PostSubject: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 12:35 am

Hey! You'll never believe what I did! I decided that since I love Ash so much, that I would change my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Since, I changed my legal name, I also decided to change my username to this!

I just hope you all could get used to it! Very Happy

Last edited by Ash on 7th August 2008, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

Female Number of posts : 84
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 12:44 am

R u srs? O_O Woah.

Last edited by Dark Master on 7th August 2008, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 1:09 am

Guys, this is a joke. I know for a fact that Pokeyug would never change his name like this. Heck, changing my name was a pain but hey, it's fun to play along as a joke. I'm going to leave this open to see what you all have to say. XD
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 1:14 am

Tommy wrote:
Guys, this is a joke. I know for a fact that Pokeyug would never change his name like this. Heck, changing my name was a pain but hey, it's fun to play along as a joke. I'm going to leave this open to see what you all have to say. XD
He's right, it is! I would never really do something like this! lol XD

Just play along, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 9:32 am

I would be like, "HOLY S***!!! YOU STOLE THE NAME I WANTED TO CHANGE TO!"
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 10:47 am

Could you imagine what life would be like with the name Ash Ketchum? lol
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 11:15 am

Wow, you fooled me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 4:32 pm

PUSA's lawyers would be after you in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 4:39 pm

But could they? I mean there are people with the last name Ketchum. I know that for a fact. Ash, well I don't see how they can copyright that name. I mean are they going to make a public annoucement saying, "Anyone who names their kids Ash will get sued." If they did that then I'd say they need to get a life.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 4:44 pm

The full name Ash Ketchum is copyrighted. Someone cam have the last name Ketchum, as long as they don't have the first name Ash or Delia.

I would find it hilarious for parents with the last name Ketchum to name their kid Ash, especially to see the court summons come in the mail. "Honey, there's a court summons in the mail from that Pokeyman Company from Japan. You know with the pokey and the man and the thing with the guy comes out? They say our kid has the name of a cartoon character." XD
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 4:49 pm

I wonder what would happen if it was a girl and they named her Ashley Ketchum. :/

That would be hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Dark Master

Female Number of posts : 84
User Title : Top Star PokeFan
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 5:23 pm

Homg, Ashley Ketchum! xD That would be priceless!
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 5:32 pm

lol at the name change
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 12:10 am

LOL, Pokeyug. XD!!

But seriously though, I would love to meet a guy in real-life, who actually had the name Ash. <3 <3

Anyway, the name Ash is a rarity. Usually, people will name their sons: Ashton or Ashley, and they might use Ash as a nickname. But hardly ever will you hear that a boy's first name is actually, Ash.

That of course, is one of the reasons why I love the name Ash. It's unique! And it's so perfect for our anime-Ash, the one we know and love! XD
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
IluvPokemon456

IluvPokemon456

Female Number of posts : 7
User Title : Complete Pokemon Fann
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime9th August 2008, 2:11 am

It did seem a little farfetched, butt if it went on long enough i probly would hav believed it!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!   I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I changed my real life name to Ash Ketchum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: