Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Konnichiwa, minna-san!

Go down 
+6
aaron122894
Lapras87
Rocket Grunt
Gligar13
Tommy
HikariTajiri
10 posters
AuthorMessage
HikariTajiri

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Konnichiwa, minna-san! Empty
PostSubject: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 11:09 am

Yep, I'm the newbie here! Since I'm rubbish at writing intros for myself, I'll skip to the part where I explain why I support SOVA. I've always favored the old voice actors, and I see no reason why they were sacked like that. I'm not malicious about it, I'm not all "the new VAs are hopeless, they should die, sack them and give us back our VAs now", and I would only boycott the show as a last resort, but I really want PUSA to see that the old VAs were better, they pretty much made the Pokémon dub what it was, and, basically... I want the old VAs back. Hang on... why else would I be here?!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 11:39 am

Hehe. it's great to have you here!!

I agree, it'd be nice to PUSA to actually see that the original cast was better at the roles they played. But of course it's all about the money. Anyway, welcome to SOVA!!
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 11:40 am

Hi! Welcome to SOVA! I agree with what you say about the vas. The old vas are better. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 11:41 am

Welcome to the cause HikariTajiri! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 2:32 pm

Welcome to our cause! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 5:39 pm

Welcome to SOVA!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 7:08 pm

HikariTajiri wrote:
Yep, I'm the newbie here! Since I'm rubbish at writing intros for myself, I'll skip to the part where I explain why I support SOVA. I've always favored the old voice actors, and I see no reason why they were sacked like that. I'm not malicious about it, I'm not all "the new VAs are hopeless, they should die, sack them and give us back our VAs now", and I would only boycott the show as a last resort, but I really want PUSA to see that the old VAs were better, they pretty much made the Pokémon dub what it was, and, basically... I want the old VAs back. Hang on... why else would I be here?!

*applauds* That is exactly why each and every one of us is here! Enjoy being here at SOVA!!!
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 7:50 pm

Welcome to SOVA! From your intro., I can't wait to hear more of your thoughts on the VA change! And I respect that you, not that anyone else here doesn't, have some dignity about the situation.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 5:54 am

hey glad to see you onbaord sova haha love the japanese!
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 12:54 pm

Welcome to SOVA, HikariTajiri! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa, minna-san!   Konnichiwa, minna-san! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa, minna-san!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: