Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Regarding the YouTube Video

Go down 
+4
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
Trainer Rachel
Nekusagi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Regarding the YouTube Video Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime31st December 2007, 2:17 pm

No one else has come forward to say this, so I will:

The YouTube PUSA party video should NOT be used as a means of support/propaganda/even CONNECTED to SOVA.

Yes, it may be funny to watch Bill Rogers acting like a drunken idiot, but to think this gives us an argument is immature and would only serve as an "I told you so" for some of our detractors. Do we want to be seen as immature idiots whose main argument is "Bill Rogers gets drunk"? I don't think so.

EVERYONE gets drunk at company Christmas parties. Pokemon USA's party is NOT alone.

Someone needs to take a stand on this, and I'll be the first. Just the fact that many of the comments on the YouTube link are SOVA-related somehow is depressing. We're above this, and I hope others on this board will set a good example and make it known this kind of behavior will not be tolerated from our members.
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime31st December 2007, 2:37 pm

Can someone link me to this video? Never heard of it...

EDIT: Nevermind, I've seen it before. But who says he was drunk anyway? He was just dancing...

But yeah, let's not use this as some kind of tool against them.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime31st December 2007, 2:53 pm

I just now saw the video.

And I have to agree with both of you.

On the thread on Bulbagarden, I just made a post telling everyone that this video has NOTHING to do with SOVA.

Hopefully now, people won't get the wrong idea and think SOVA will go around and start claiming bad stuff about the new VAs (and using it against Pokemon USA). Because that is just something we won't do. It's below us.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime31st December 2007, 6:47 pm

I moved this to the news so more people can see it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Peppa
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime1st January 2008, 12:42 am

I hate that certain SOVA members see this as the opportune time to get the voice actors fired. It has nothing to do with us so stop giving us a bad rep and telling everybody how unprofessional it is.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime1st January 2008, 1:38 am

Yeah, I agree that this video has nothing to do with SOVA. Even 4Kids has parties.
I saw some of the comments fellow SOVA members left on the video and it's just the kind of stuff that makes the naysayers look like they are right about us.
Back to top Go down
Ben_darkpikachu02
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Ben_darkpikachu02

Male Number of posts : 151
User Title : SOVA's Dark Knight
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 2:33 pm

I wish that I could get the link to that video because I would use Real Player's flash video download function and then reupload it with my legal MP3 copy of "Call Me When You're Sober". That would make it funny, but then I would have to be afraid of being sued, so I probably wouldn't do that.
Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ben_darkpikachu02
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 4:06 am

Why are you reviving a dead topic? And to discuss nothing but a sheer idiotic move?
Back to top Go down
impactkhtennis_thewind
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Trainer Kazuya
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime13th March 2008, 11:26 am

umm yea....

is there anyway to delete these "dead topics"
admins?
Back to top Go down
Nekusagi
Rocket SOVA Admin
Rocket SOVA Admin
Nekusagi

Female Number of posts : 319
User Title : Rococo admin
D/P Friend Code : 3522 8516 3992
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime19th March 2008, 11:55 am

Closing the thread.

And Ben, that IS stupid. So is the fact you said "legal mp3 copy" in case there was any doubt.

We're Pokemon fans here, Ben. I think we've ALL pirated something (music, anime, etc) at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://nekusagi.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the YouTube Video   Regarding the YouTube Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the YouTube Video
Page 1 of 1