Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

E-mail from Maddie Blaustein

Go down 
+11
metfan5695
Snorlax
Lapras87
iEatPikachuForLunch
Mitch
szlemm
ker-plop
Aipom Fan
Trainer Rachel
Tommy
aaron122894
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Empty
PostSubject: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 10:59 pm

I emailed her and told her to audition for the role of Meowth for the next season, and here's what she replied:

"If they had auditions, I'd be there in a second. As is is -- PUSA is fine with me being on Pokemon, but has no interest in having me replace the current Meowth.

I did a small role in the latest Mystery Dungeon special --has it aired?
"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 11:13 pm

Awesome!!! I'm impressed Aaron! How long did it take for you to get a reply?
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 11:17 pm

Alright, great job sending the email! Nice to see a response too. I look forward to hearing her on the Mystery Dungeon special!! Smile

I really hope the old cast can audition for their characters next season though.
Back to top Go down
aaron122894
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
aaron122894

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 11:50 pm

Brian wrote:
How long did it take for you to get a reply?

I sent the e-mail yesterday and just got the response a few minutes ago.

Does anybody know when the special is going to air?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AaronV1228
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 12:05 am

If you guys are speaking of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Special, I don't believe that it has aired, and I honestly thought it wasn't even going to because it's been a while since they came out with the game.

Anyways, this is sorta great news! Great job Aaron! : D

(Sigh) I knew this would happen. I have a feeling we'll never have the voices back to their original characters. Looks like we'll have to get used to Sarah, Bill, Jimmy, Emily, and Michele forever! Sad...That, or wait until the contract of their roles expires like it did with Veronica and the others.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 12:59 am

I guess we just keep writing letters, then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 6:47 am

Makes you wonder how sensible or childish pusa areally is!
Well at least maddie is on pokemon and hopefully will bring meowth back from the dead next season:P
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

Male Number of posts : 365
User Title : 暁 ミッチ ザ 物堅い
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 9:16 am

That's great news, I'm glad she's still interested on working for Pokemon. I hope she gets Meowth's role back. I don't feel anything when the new Meowth talks. Meowth lost his charm and we need it back.
Back to top Go down
http://raybound.com
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 10:02 am

It's really sad that PUSA doesn't want to replace the current Meowth. =( I want the original!
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 10:41 am

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
It's really sad that PUSA doesn't want to replace the current Meowth. =( I want the original!

Yeah, she isn't the original, Nathan Prince was the original. I want Maddie back. Is PUSA deaf or what? Can't they tell the difference?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 11:00 am

Aipom Fan wrote:
That, or wait until the contract of their roles expires like it did with Veronica and the others.

I hope it goes by the season. Because I'm really looking forward to hearing the chr=aracters with their right voices next season.
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 11:28 am

Yeah thats what im hopinh for too, even if all the cast hasnt returned by next season if Rachel and maddie do it would allready make a large improvment in terms of voice quality on the show. I tried watching a new episode today but i cudnt put up with them.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 11:47 am

If they are going by seasons then we won't have Veronica back for the Pikachu Raichu Episode unless something happens with Sarah
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 11:55 am

Yeah thats the way its looking, Unless sarah happens to call in sick and they desperatly need a understudy and use veronica (not saying i want sarah to get sick or anytin) but eyh who knows!
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 11:56 am

Well, I sent Sarah Natochenny an e-mail this morning telling her that she is a great voice actress, but she isn't Ash. I also told her that if she wants to listen to her fans, then she has to do the right thing by giving up her role as Ash back to Veronica Taylor. The fact that she listens to me is all but up to her. I still have a feeling though, that we will still have the newer cast still by season 12.

About that Dungeon Special, do you think they lost it?

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 11:59 am

What do you mean by they lost it?

Yeah ive emailed sarah a few times telling her while she may have talent in other characters her ash is just not rite at all. I did it the second after i watched The Ranger Movie cause i was 100% convinced by then she wasnt rite at all
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 12:01 pm

You know...like maybe they were going to air it when the game came out, and forgot to air it. Stuff like that can happen. I'm just wondering if maybe they forgot to air it, and thought it was pointless to air it now.

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 12:04 pm

Haha nah id just think they havnt aired it yet, or PUSA is just really disorganized lol
im sure it will air but
Back to top Go down
Mitch
SOVA Moderator
SOVA Moderator
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 12:10 pm

I think they need to plan ahead, PUSA. It would make more sense if they showed it on the day of the release of the game.
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Snorlax

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 4:53 pm

Trainer Rachel wrote:
I really hope the old cast can audition for their characters next season though.

What about May!? IF Veronica auditions for a role, any role, she could do the same for May when she makes a cameo down the rode for D/P. (remember, May hasn't been on the show for a season and a half) That would be so awesome and prove the original voices CAN reprise their roles. I seriously hope. Sad

Still no word from Veronica, huh?
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 5:09 pm

You know, I completely forgot about that, Snorlax! It would be AWESOMEif Veronica auditioned and got the part of May when she returns! Maybe we should e-mail her about that.

Last edited by metfan5695 on 28th June 2008, 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 9:06 pm

Hey thats a great opportunity for Veronica to audition for. Lets hope we get in contact with her soon , nice thinkin snorlax i really dont know how i didnt think of that haha
Back to top Go down
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 8:58 am

Hey, that's a great idea Snorlax! Very Happy

So, would that mean if Veronica auditioned for May and got that role, would it be possible for Rachael Lillis to audition for Misty? Or would Michele Knotz have rights to that character too since she voiced her in the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon?

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
szlemm
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
szlemm

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 9:04 am

I dont think so cause misty was in that one episode! I wan professor oak back hehe he sounds like hes constipated in mirage!
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 9:47 am

Bad News: Kuroshi leaked this email as well. He posted it to his own forums: http://supportpokemon.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=12
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-mail from Maddie Blaustein   E-mail from Maddie Blaustein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-mail from Maddie Blaustein
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: News, Updates, etc. :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: