Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Empty
PostSubject: SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are?   SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 2:33 pm

I am so fed up with SONVA that I HAD to make a thread for it. Here's the link to the page that REALLY disgusted me:
http://sonva.multiply.com/journal
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are?   SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 3:06 pm

They haven't updated that site in a year. Now, they do their ranting elsewhere (if they ever do.)
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are?   SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 3:19 pm

The thing is, I'm not mad at the voice actors. They're not the problem. It's SONVA and people like that, I think. They call US babies for whining that we hate the change, but what does that make them? The fact that they bring it to light makes them just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are?   SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 4:27 pm

I agree that they have no right to call us babies and attacking us for wanting the original voice actors back. And they have just as much right to want to new voice actors to remain on the show as well so we have no right to attack them. Nick is right though, the site hasn't been updated even since I joined SOVA. Also timing is everything now, we need to be ready for anything if we want to succeed and we don't have time to worry about a group that wants the new voice actors to stay and probably for the most part has disbanded anyway. So...

Topic LOCKED
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are?   SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SONVA: Who Do They Think They Are?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Other Talk :: Miscellaneous Discussion-
Jump to: