Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What Really Bugs You?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

What Really Bugs You? Empty
PostSubject: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 8:24 pm

Hello fellow SOVA members. The title practically speaks for itself, just post whatever bugs you. I'd prefer if no one bashes other people, just post what really gets on your nerves, but PLEASE post in an orderly and respectful way (if possible). I created this thread just so people can get off their chest of what REALLY annoys them, but in in a rational way. This does not necessarily have to contain matters on SOVA< it could be about anything.
(I know this is sort of like the "Commercials You Hate" and the "Jokes You Hate" threads, but I felt it needed it's own thread)
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 8:40 pm

Heh, I could go on for hours with this post, but I'll post some of the things that really bug me.

1. When it says to merge right on the road and people continue in the left lane, then at the last moment they floor it to get around you and then cut you off because they run out of road. I don't know how many times people have done that to me already.

2. The rise in the cost of living. Fuel is now $3.95 a gallon, that's rediculous. And the price of groceries is going up to and I just don't know how people make a living from it.

3. Something I'm afraid might cause some controversy, but I can't stand George Bush. The big thing that bugs me about him is that he's not doing a thing about the cost of living. In fact with him having stock in oil wells, you know darn well he's not going to try that hard for them to lower the prices.

4. This is another thing that bugs me. A lot of times my grandma and I go to where my mom works at the store and then I drive her home because she doesn't like driving. Anyway, a lot of the employees who are my age or even younger is out there smoking cigarettes. In fact a lot of my classmates already smoke and I just can't bare to even think about it because of all the harmful stuff in those things. Plus I get really sick when I'm in a place and there is a lot of smoke sometimes I have to go outside because of my allergies.

Anyway, I'll cut it at that. I could go on forever but then I don't think people would read it anyway. : D
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 8:43 pm

I hate people who hate me when in front of their friends, but act like nice to me when it's just me, them, and only a few other people. If people hate me, just come out and say it already. Also, if a girl likes me, I want them to tell me or have a friend tell me so I won't hurt anyone's feelings.

And lastly (for now) my geometry teacher's southern accent and teaching style. Example: instead of putting S.A.=Bh (Surface Area=area of Base times height), my friend put S.A.=xy and labeled x=Base area and y=height. She marked him wrong for every question like that even though he labeled what the variables meant.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 8:53 pm

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
I hate people who hate me when in front of their friends, but act like nice to me when it's just me, them, and only a few other people. If people hate me, just come out and say it already.

Yeah, I had a jerk in my school who was like that toward me too. I hate that.
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 9:33 pm

One of the things that really bug me is when people park in the handicapped parking spaces, and their not even handicapped! People these days are just so inconsiderate.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 10:16 pm

metfan5695 wrote:
One of the things that really bug me is when people park in the handicapped parking spaces, and their not even handicapped! People these days are just so inconsiderate.

Yeah, people are always in such a rush these days.

Another thing I hate is little kids who have REALLY short attention spans (ADD, ADHD, etc.) Why? Well my friend has ADD he annoys me every single morning at school. It's also very hard to get things into his head or make him sit still and pay attention. I'm very demanding person and I don't like to repeat myself sometimes, so he drives me insane.
Back to top Go down
ker-plop
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
ker-plop

Male Number of posts : 190
User Title : Alienated Fan
D/P Friend Code : 0344 6242 9554
BR Friend Code : None

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 10:27 pm

Rotten, screaming kids, especially in stores and restaurants. I can't say how many times my meals have been ruined by a prolonged banshee shriek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~kerplop
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 10:33 pm

i hate teachers who put me with the screeming little kids even though i am a teen. they hurt my ears.
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime18th May 2008, 11:46 pm

metfan5695 wrote:

I can definately feel your anger with this one. I have a handicapped tag since I sustained a few injuries that aren't expected to get much better and limit my ability to walk and then people park there that don't have the tags or license plate. Or when they take up two spots. They are jerks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Really Bugs You?   What Really Bugs You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Really Bugs You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Other Talk :: Miscellaneous Discussion-
Jump to: