Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

My expertise guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

My expertise guidelines Empty
PostSubject: My expertise guidelines   My expertise guidelines Icon_minitime13th August 2008, 1:31 am

Often I'm asked for technical help on how to do something on the computer, either with the operating system or the computer itself. Here I'll tell you what my knowledge covers so that you'll know if I have an answer or not. Of course even though I'm certified, it doesn't mean I know everything there is to know. However, I'd like to help out anyone who has problems or even simply they just want to know what something means. Anyway, this is the kind of stuff I know.

Operating Systems
The operating systems that I cover are...

Windows 95
Windows 98 First (Gold)/Second Edition
Windows Me
Windows 2000 Professional and basic Server skills
Windows XP Home Edition/Professional
Windows Vista (Haven't received any training on it but still knowledgeable about it)

Things I don't cover or lack knowledge about...

Mac OS X
Linux (extremely basic knowledge)
Unix
Novell Netware

Computer Hardware

Basically things here you can ask me about the different parts in a computer like video cards, sound cards, modems, ethernet cards, CD-ROM drives, power supplies, memory, etc. I know just about everything inside a computer and I've built and rebuilt a number of them over the years. I can't tell you about the best types of things though as I don't go into that. So don't be asking me questions like what is the best video card I can buy because I don't know. I'm not that geeky. lol

So, that being said. I'll help you as best as I can if your question falls into those boundaries. Since I'm being so nice in offer in this type of help, all I ask is one thing. If I can't answer your question, please don't get mad or upset with me. I don't know everything and I'm still learning things myself. Also, I might not be able to answer something right away so if you don't hear a response within minutes of posting, don't pester me. I'll get to it. So, I'm now open for questions. Just make a new thread in here and I'll do my best. ^_^

Also note, this forum isn't meant for questions on gaming platforms. So don't be asking me questions about the DS, Wii, Playstation, Gameboy, N64, whatever. That's way beyond my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com

My expertise guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Other Talk :: Tech Support-
Jump to: