Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What scares you?

Go down 
+13
Mitch
aaron122894
Geoffrey
Linkpre
iEatPikachuForLunch
metfan5695
Abandon_Silence
Pokeyug
Nekusagi
Lapras87
Pokémon Trainer Shane
ker-plop
Tommy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aipom Fan
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Aipom Fan

Male Number of posts : 247
D/P Friend Code : Diamond: 0731-1993-4281
Registration date : 2008-01-27

What scares you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 9:46 am

I think what scares me the most is not knowing what will happen to me when I die. I guess I am a bit nervous as to where I'll end up, and if I will ever see my family again...

My second fear, would have to be Zombies! YIKES! Shocked They're ugly, scary, hidious, mean, viscious deamons! I know they are "probably" not real... Very Happy ...but I guess there's always that thought of when they come for me!

And my last fear...BUGS! Eww.... creepy! I hate the way they squerm, crawl, and sneak! I remember, I was only 6 when I first learned how to ride my bicycle without training wheels. Me and my brother were playing at my grandparents house (which is a huge forest basically) and all of a sudden, my brother saw a gigantic spider on my back. He picked up a thick tree branch, and began to swing my way. I got on that darn bike and rode like there was no freakin' tomorrow! Very Happy

- Aipom Fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashketchumfansite
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 11:53 am

I don't like bugs either. I TRY not to be afraid of them, so I kill them instead XD! When I was seven I was at mt aunt's house in upstate New York. It was summer. I was outside without wearing my sandals. My aunt had these toy atv's for my little cousins, and I went to ride on one. As I put my left foot on the pedal, I felt a sting. So I picked up my foot, looked under it and I saw a long and skinny bee on it! I ran to the bench on the deck my uncle built and I found that the bee's stinger was in my big toe like a splinter! It felt like my toe was burning and stinging at the same time! It didn't stop hurting until three seconds after I took it out with my fingers. Moral: Look where you step; beware of bees; always wear something on your feet!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 11:59 am

I don't like bugs much either, especially ones that just look weird. So, like metfan, just let one of those bugs come over by me and then they go squish! Very Happy

And yeah, I know how it feels to get bee stingers in your feet, I got it twice when I was younger and both times it sucked!!
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:06 pm

XD! (for the first part) I'll be sure to do that!
And Ouch! for the second part. At least that was in the past!
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:15 pm

i am afraid of bugs as well. i always get bit by mosquitoes even if i have repellent.
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:32 pm

I once got bitten 14 times in one night last summer. But later the next morning, my mom the little sucker!
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:34 pm

I am absolutely terrified of bugs. Even butterflies. =/ Now I'm getting braver though and I can kill some bugs, like bees, only being a little scared.

I have been stung by a bee only once, which was two years ago.
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:36 pm

Lucky!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:41 pm

xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:
I am absolutely terrified of bugs. Even butterflies. =/ Now I'm getting braver though and I can kill some bugs, like bees, only being a little scared.

Well, that's braver than me. When I kill bees I usually have a can of spray and then I soak them until they drop. I don't like getting anywhere near bees at all. I don't mind honey bees now because they're good. But those other bees are just pests!! They have no use on this earth except to annoy me. That's their only reason for existance.
Back to top Go down
Gligar13
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Gligar13

Male Number of posts : 262
User Title : Pokemon Master
D/P Friend Code : 5284-1017-0432
BR Friend Code : I dont have PBR. (i have brawl)
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 12:47 pm

Brian wrote:
xNarutoUzumaki9x wrote:

Well, that's braver than me. When I kill bees I usually have a can of spray and then I soak them until they drop. I don't like getting anywhere near bees at all. I don't mind honey bees now because they're good. But those other bees are just pests!! They have no use on this earth except to annoy me. That's their only reason for existance.

I once freaked out when i found a wasp nest in my grandpa's truck. FREAKY!
Back to top Go down
http://sovapkmn.wordpress.com/
PDM
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
PDM

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 11:12 pm

I'm not really afraid of anything, per se, but I do get rather cautious around small woodland creatures - that is to say, rodents.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 11:21 pm

When I see any lightning in the sky without rain, I think aliens have invaded with their UFOs. True story. Once I was on the I-495 out on Long Island going to my cousins and lightning started. No thunder, no rain, just lightning. I thought UFOs were there and I felt like I was going to pull over and run out of my car. But the second I got off onto the regular road it started to rain. So it was just an ordinary storm, not a UFO. Whenever I see lightning without rain, I go right to the conclusion that aliens are invading.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 11:46 pm

Well, don't forget there is such a thing as heat lightning. Which of course produces no sound or rain. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What scares you?   What scares you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What scares you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Our Voice Actors :: Other Talk :: Miscellaneous Discussion-
Jump to: