Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!

Go down 
+16
Aipom Fan
Starla
MimiMeowth
impactkhtennis_thewind
Nekusagi
Rocket Grunt
Tommy
ker-plop
Trainer Rachel
Hidden Mew
Lapras87
Dr. Peppa
maddiejoan
Pokeyug
Pokémon Trainer Shane
PokemonTrainerLisa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 11:21 am

Yay!!! This is great news. Sorry I haven't been on lately, if anyone cares I've had major issues with the Internet not working and I'm at work now. But this is awesome news! Maybe we'll finally get what we want!
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Pokémon Trainer Shane

Male Number of posts : 163
User Title : XD375
D/P Friend Code : Not currently available, come back in late June
BR Friend Code : 0044-2314-1874

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 11:51 am

Pikachu's Island Adventure wasn't dubbed by TAJ, it was dubbed by DuArt, and included TAJ voice artists.

Just a bit of information for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 1:12 pm

ker-plop wrote:
Might want to rub out all the stuff about contracts, since I'm pretty sure we don't know the whole story on those...

But Im afraid that the people reading the emails might think "Oh, but the contracts wont let them"
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 1:45 pm

Guys, I really think we should be concentrating on finding out who the new dubbing studio is should be our main priority. After that, finding out that dang president's email is the next important thing.

I'm gonna send another email to Larry, asking him to tell me everything he knows about this.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 1:53 pm

Heh, do you think he will though?
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
Hidden Mew
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Hidden Mew

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 3:46 pm

Trainer Rachel wrote:
Excellent letter. Just fix this:

Quote :
We don not dislike the new voice actors.

Fix "don"

Thanks Rachel. I just fixed that typo and I'll send the email a bit later today, as well as saving it in case I choose to send it as a hand-written letter later.

ker-plop wrote:
Might want to rub out all the stuff about contracts, since I'm pretty sure we don't know the whole story on those...

That is true, but like Rachel, I'm worried that if I don't include the contracts that they will just say that their contracts prevent them from returning.

Pokémon Trainer Shane wrote:
Guys, I really think we should be concentrating on finding out who the new dubbing studio is should be our main priority. After that, finding out that dang president's email is the next important thing.

I'm gonna send another email to Larry, asking him to tell me everything he knows about this.

Some people on another form I go to think that PUSA changed dubbing studios a long time ago, but that still doesn't make any sense to me. I still think that someone would have noticed TAJ not being in the credits if that was the case. Regardless of that, I definitely like finding out what studio PUSA chose, assuming that they already have another studio, and sending the president emails.

I hope that Larry does reply and says what he knows. Hopefully he'll at least say how long TAJ has not worked on Pokemon since some people think that they changed studios awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 4:42 pm

Pikachu's Island Adventure wasn't dubbed by TAJ, it was dubbed by DuArt, and included TAJ voice artists.

Just a bit of information for everyone.
According to this http://www.duart.com/about_credits_tw.html, they also did learning league and the location scouting extra in movie 9.
Here is their producers email: timw@duart.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 5:05 pm

Can somebody send this Tim W. guy an email, asking if his studio is doing future Pokémon episodes?
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 5:21 pm

This is our BIG chance. Call or email this Tim W. guy before it's too late. Here is DuArt's phone number:
1-212-757-4580

EDIT: They have an 800 number too, if you can't call long distance:
1-800-523-8278
EDIT 2:
Lapras, do you think you can personally deliver some letters to PUSA for us? I really think it'd help out greatly.

I could even deliver some to DuArt, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 10:20 pm

Cool! But we need to know if DuArt is really doing the new dub.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 10:45 pm

Guys, someone on YouTube sent me a message recently.

I'll quote it for you.

Quote :
this is big BIG news for any pokemon fans that are fighting to get the va's back!

the address and phone number of the biggest most important person to pokemon!!

share this with all your friends and all who fight to save the va's!! this is huge! but be careful. don't post it in public where people who might try to ruin our chances can see it. share it only with friends and supporters.

So we now have another phone number and address that we can use.

But I wonder though, whose phone number is this? Is this the number for the new president at Pokemon USA?

EDIT: Nevermind. We couldn't use this information.

Apparently, the guy who sent me and Lapras that message on YouTube had Maddie's personal information! That's scary! O_O

Last edited by on 5th January 2008, 5:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Pokémon Trainer Shane

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 10:54 pm

I seen that somewhere else...who else posted that? I KNOW I saw that!
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 11:00 pm

I posted it, Shane. I got the same exact message.

Cool! But we need to know if DuArt is really doing the new dub.

That's why we should email Tim W. and call DuArt to find out if it's true and to tell them to give the old cast an offer this time.

Last edited by on 4th January 2008, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 11:05 pm

Heh, that person also favorite-ed my SOVA Promotional Video. Wow! ^_^

That was my first SOVA video, and it had bad quality. So I plan to do another one. ^^;

EDIT: Oh, that was you, Lapras? Awesome! Very Happy

EDIT 2: Oh, I read your post wrong. You received the same message as me, huh? That's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 11:14 pm

I'm going to reverse search that number in the YouTube message. I'll get back to you all.

EDIT: Darn, it's a cell phone. Nothing in Google either. How did this guy get it?
EDIT 2: I can't really come up with something good to email DuArt. Can someone help me write this email?
EDIT 3: Lisa is already sending an email to DuArt. Like I said on Bulbagarden: What are we waiting for? Start sending emails to DuArt!

Last edited by on 4th January 2008, 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 11:34 pm

Huh? That's the number of a cell phone? Now that's really weird.

But whose cell phone is it? Is this supposed to be the actual number for the new president at Pokemon USA? confused

And yes, the question remains. How DID this guy get that number? O.O

Lapras87 wrote:
EDIT 2: I can't really come up with something good to email DuArt. Can someone help me write this email?
Well, I'm not really sure what would be the best thing to say....

But anyway, in my email, I'm just gonna write a message that's short and sweet. You know, something that sounds good, but is mainly short and to the point (that kinda thing). ^^;
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 11:51 pm

I guess we should call the number to find out. The address is an apartment building and Google won't give me a list of people who live there in Google PhoneBook. Weird.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 12:01 am

I agree.

That's probably the only way we can find out who this number belongs to....

We just have to call that person.

So, who's gonna be the one to call that number? Not me, I would be WAY too nervous for that. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 12:34 am

Wow, so much good news!! I knew 2008 would be the year of SOVA!

We have addresses and numbers, and TAJ is out of the picture.

I will email this duart place, even though I am not sure they will have anything to do with next season.

And who is going to call this mystery number?
Back to top Go down
maddiejoan

maddiejoan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 1:14 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Guys, someone on YouTube sent me a message recently.

I'll quote it for you.

Quote :
this is big BIG news for any pokemon fans that are fighting to get the va's back!

the address and phone number of the biggest most important person to pokemon!!

*deleted*

share this with all your friends and all who fight to save the va's!! this is huge! but be careful. don't post it in public where people who might try to ruin our chances can see it. share it only with friends and supporters.

So we now have another phone number and address that we can use.

But I wonder though, whose phone number is this? Is this the number for the new president at Pokemon USA?

Please delete that address --it's actually my personal address, and I have zero input into who gets cast on Pokemon.

please let me know how you got my address?

Last edited by on 5th January 2008, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 2:24 am

Woah!

That's YOUR address? O_O

I'm very sorry, Maddie.

I had no idea that was your address. And I feel terrible that this has happened to you. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I received that address from someone I don't know. They sent me a message on YouTube.

If you want to send that person a message, their name is: ardkenb

I, for one, think it's completely disrespectful to you and your privacy that someone would go around sending mesages to people, with your address.

As for the phone number, if it's not your phone number, then I have no idea whose phone number that is....

EDIT: I've deleted your address from my post on page 2 of this thread. Though, I can't delete the address from your above post, however (you would have to edit your post and remove the address).

And by the way, Maddie, if you don't have an account on YouTube, don't worry. I will send that guy a message, and tell him to stop giving that address to people, because it belongs to you. It's your personal address, and he should NOT be doing that.

EDIT 2: Maddie, I've sent that person a message on YouTube. So hopefully, as soon as they have read my message, they will immediately stop what they're doing.

Man, I can't believe someone actually did such a thing. That's unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
maddiejoan

maddiejoan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 3:47 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Woah!

That's YOUR address? O_O

I'm very sorry, Maddie.

I had no idea that was your address. And I feel terrible that this has happened to you. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I received that address from someone I don't know. They sent me a message on YouTube.

If you want to send that person a message, their name is: ardkenb

I, for one, think it's completely disrespectful to you and your privacy that someone would go around sending mesages to people, with your address.

As for the phone number, if it's not your phone number, then I have no idea whose phone number that is....

EDIT: I've deleted your address from my post on page 2 of this thread. Though, I can't delete the address from your above post, however (you would have to edit your post and remove the address).

And by the way, Maddie, if you don't have an account on YouTube, don't worry. I will send that guy a message, and tell him to stop giving that address to people, because it belongs to you. It's your personal address, and he should NOT be doing that.

EDIT 2: Maddie, I've sent that person a message on YouTube. So hopefully, as soon as they have read my message, they will immediately stop what they're doing.

Man, I can't believe someone actually did such a thing. That's unbelievable!

eeeeeep. The phone number is also mine, Lisa. Please delete that as well.

I have no clue who this person is --or how they got my address, but it's making me a wee bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 5:19 am

Oh my god!

The phone number is your's too!!?

That's NOT good at all!

Yikes! Shocked

I'm deleting the phone number from my post on page 2. And I'm sending that person another message, telling him that the phone number is also your's.

How the heck did this person get a hold of your personal info? I mean, how someone could actually obtain information like that is beyond me. Let alone the fact that you know nothing of the situation with TAJ, nor are you in any position to do anything. I tell you, people these days are very creepy..... O_O

Maybe when this person finds out they have the wrong info, your info, they will back off immediately. Like those alarm systems they have on cars, "Step away from the vehicle".

Except in this situation, it would be a very LOUD statement: "Step away from Maddie's personal info! NOW please!".

EDIT: I've sent another message to that guy. I told him not to give anyone else your information. I also told him, to tell everyone who has already received your info, NOT to bother you as you don't know anything about TAJ and cannot do anything about the current situation regarding the Pokemon dub.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 9:15 am

Why did he give Maddie's phone number? And how did he get it if it was a cell phone? And Maddie doesn't even know this guy. This is super-duper weird. He said it was "the guy in charge of Pokemon", but it was just Maddie. I'm going to message this guy, too.

EDIT: D/P's next on Cartoon Network. I'm going to check the credits for DuArt. I just hope we still have a chance and DuArt didn't put things in place (if they're dubbing it). Has anyone got a reply from Tim W. yet?

EDIT 2: My cousin sent this to me:
TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Dscf0110
That's from DP 43
I'm watching DP 44 right now, and my cousin told me he'll take a picture of the credits (I can't find my camera). No cast change. But I'll definetly find out if DuArt started (if they're dubbing it).

EDIT 3: TAJ was in the crdits for DP 44.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 12:43 pm

I don't think it's likely we'll find DuArt (or another new dubbing company) in the credits to D/P yet....

I don't think we'll be seeing a new dubbing company listed until season 11 starts airing.

The problem is, we don't know when season 10 ends, or which episode will be the last episode of season 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!   TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAJ....No longer dubbing Pokemon??!!!!
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next