Save Our Voice Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Save Our Voice Actors

An organization dedicated to giving the original Pokémon cast a chance to work on Pokémon again!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The return of SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 5:30 pm by Bluelatios

» You've all made a great site
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime16th February 2011, 4:22 am by Johny_lovin_it

» SOVA Wi-Fi Battle Arena/League
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:04 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» Hello everyone in SOVA
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 7:03 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» We've moved to our own server!!!!
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 10:51 pm by Tommy

» Move the Forum?
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:56 pm by Mitch

» State Fairs
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:45 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» Back to school 2008-2009
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 6:18 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

» The YouTube thread
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 11:26 pm by iEatPikachuForLunch

» SOVA's New Section The Wi-Fi Club
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 10:03 pm by Mitch

» Worst Voice Acting Ever
Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th August 2008, 5:35 pm by Ben_darkpikachu02

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!

Go down 
+18
Mitch
Aipom Fan
Pokémon Trainer Shane
aaron122894
ampharos181
Pokeyug
Geoffrey
Gligar13
szlemm
offkilter06
iEatPikachuForLunch
Lapras87
ker-plop
Tommy
Rocket Grunt
metfan5695
Trainer Rachel
PokemonTrainerLisa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Male Number of posts : 100
User Title : Hobo Attorney
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 10:29 pm

Yeah, you're right. Nevermind then.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 12:17 am

Pokeyug wrote:
Lisa, what email did Veronica use when she emailed you? If it was a different one than usual, it might be fake.
Whoa... that could be O__O
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 12:25 am

Yes, it is quite possible. Since Lisa likes Veronica so much, she probably didn't think twice when she got an email from her. You should verify the address Lisa.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

Female Number of posts : 482
User Title : Ash lover
D/P Friend Code : 3565-8014-9395

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 1:30 am

Well, first I received an email from some website:

noreply@willselfdestruct.com

And then, I had to click a link, to actually read Veronica's email. But, what happens is this, you can only click the link to "read" the email one time. But after you've read the email and for some reason you close the window, you can't go back to that website and read the email again. Because as soon as the window has been closed, the message self-destructs and you can no longer read it.

Which is why I had to copy the message into Word Pad.

By the way, when I was on the "temporary page" viewing her email, it didn't list Veronica's email address.

But this is what it said:

Date: May 29th, 2008 8:22 AM
To: iloveashketchum@gmail.com (that's my email address)
Subject: Hi Lisa!

Also, that email sounds exactly like it came from Veronica Taylor to me. If this was an imposter, I highly doubt they'd know about me, let alone call me their "biggest fan" and say all those nice things about me. And I don't think an imposter would feel THAT bad enough to say that they were betrayed and then saying that they have no hope left....

EDIT: On that self-destructing email site, I checked out their FAQ page and found this.

Q: I just received a message from WillSelfDestruct. How can I see who sent it to me?

A: Unfortunately, you can‘t. We simply don't keep that information around. See our privacy policy for more information.

Anyway, this only reassures me that it's Veronica. Think about it, she tells me in the email itself how she's been having a problem with her email. That would explain this current email setup she has now, where a secure email is sent out to everyone.

This is very likely to be the case, as the other day, I received an email from someone who is a big fan of Veronica. I've spoken to this guy before, and he's one of my email friends. Anyway, he told me that he had received an email from Veronica, except that it self-destructed so he no longer has access to the email message.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesick-pkmn.net/sova
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 2:03 am

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Also, that email sounds exactly like it came from Veronica Taylor to me.

... Wow. I didn't know Veronica was so... harsh towards others. I mean, I know that these VAs are sort of betraying the others, but if you were given a chance to work on a show again that you really loved, would you accept? I know I would. It's pretty hard to believe that this is the girl who plays as Ash Ketchum. She's pretty cold.

Quote :
If this was an imposter, I highly doubt they'd know about me, let alone call me their "biggest fan" and say all those nice things about me.

Lisa, I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE knows you.

Quote :
EDIT: On that self-destructing email site, I checked out their FAQ page and found this.

Q: I just received a message from WillSelfDestruct. How can I see who sent it to me?

A: Unfortunately, you can‘t. We simply don't keep that information around. See our privacy policy for more information.

Anyway, this only reassures me that it's Veronica. Think about it, she tells me in the email itself how she's been having a problem with her email. That would explain this current email setup she has now, where a secure email is sent out to everyone.

By the same token, this only reassures me that there's something fishy going on. Why would she need to use something that hides her email? That seems completely unnecessary. Even if she's having problems with her email, she could just sign up for a web-hosted email client, like Yahoo! or Google.

I would like to say again that we need Maddie. This is all just so confusing and none of it is making sense. Personally, I think either Veronica is lying, mistaken, or this is a fake. She's the only member of the original VAs who has said that the contracts are binding them, but every other VA has said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 2:23 am

Okay then, Geoff.

We'll just have to get Maddie's answer, in order to clear up some of this confusion.

I agree with you that this whole thing is very confusing. There's no way of telling what's going on either....
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 2:40 am

Has an email been sent yet?
Back to top Go down
Rocket Grunt

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 3:07 am

I just read through the last few pages, and my brain is totally fried.

Mike Pollock was in today's episode?

And he is using a fake name? Why is he using a fake name if the contracts have expired?
Dan Green and Bella Hudson haven't used fake names, and it seems Kayzie Rogers has gone back to using her name.

Veronica is under suspision? If this is a fake, Veronica should post something on her guest book, like she did when she had that imposter last year. If it's real, that could explain why some actors would be using a fake names?

I agree that we really need Maddie to come and clear up some of this mess, things are getting way too complicated.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 8:39 am

Yeah, I really think that e-mail from "Veronica" is fake. It definitely doesn't seem right.

Lisa, you are really well known, trust me XD I'm pretty sure it was just someone playing some kind of "joke" on you.

Lisa, have you been able to contact Mike Pollock yet? If not through AIM, try his myspace.
Back to top Go down
Lapras87
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Lapras87

Male Number of posts : 599
User Title : The Wiz (of Wireless Sales)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 8:47 am

Willselfdestruct.com?

Why the f--k would anyone need that? If Veronica's having email trouble, she could sign up for G-Mail or Yahoo or just email from her ISP.

That email doesn't look real. Don't forget, anyone can read that guestbook, go to WillSelfDestruct.com, and send as many fake emails as they want claiming to be "Veronica Taylor".

Besides, probably half the Pokemon fandom knows who you are.
Back to top Go down
ampharos181
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 8:56 am

I agree that we need Maddie here to clear up this whole mess. But I think maybe we should also get in touch with Rachael and Eric as well. I know Eric's email, but I have no idea how to get in contact with Rachael.
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 10:27 am

Lisa, that email is definitely fake! Everyone knows how much you love Veronica Taylor and can easily make a fake message just to mess with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 11:25 am

Aww....

But there's really no way I have of proving with 100% certainty whether this email is fake or not. =(

Unless the real Veronica Taylor starts posting on her Guestbook or something.

But even if there was some "imposter" going around, that wouldn't explain why I never received any emails from Veronica herself. I've sent her 3 emails already, which is why I believe what this email is saying is true.

*goes to read her email*
Back to top Go down
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 11:54 am

I don't think we should assume that the person who sent that e-mail was an imposter until we get Maddie's opinion. That would clear up things for us, and make it a WHOLE lot simpler.
Back to top Go down
iEatPikachuForLunch
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 3:29 pm

I received a message that self-destructed from Veronica, only I couldn't see it and I tried the second link and it said the message "blew up."
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 3:31 pm

Well, I'm going to email Maddie about this soon.

Wish me luck, guys. ^^

EDIT: Woah, really?

That's weird how you couldn't read the message. After clicking the first (or second) link, you were supposed to be able to read the message one time.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Rachel
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Trainer Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 3:38 pm

Lisa, on Veronicas guestbook did you mention you had sent her other emails recently? Cause if not, then this has gotta be fake. And I hate to say it, but that would mean its someone HERE. If you didnt tell Veronica in her guestbook about your sent emails, then she never would know if she was really having a problem with her email like this email says she is having. Get what Im saying?
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 3:45 pm

Yeah, I understand what you're saying.

But Rachel, I did mention to Veronica on her Guestbook, that I had sent 3 emails to her.

So sadly, we still have no way of finding out whether that was really Veronica, or whether it was someone causing trouble and pretending to be her. =(

I've recently told Mistress Puff about everything that has happened, Pokemon USA hiring 4Kids VAs and I showed her the email I received from Veronica Taylor.

Puff couldn't believe it either. In fact, she's just as confused as we are. The good news is that she is going to email Rachael Lillis about this (they exchange emails all the time, so they're very close).

Hopefully, this means we'll have more information soon! ^_^

Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa on 1st June 2008, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeyug
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
Pokeyug

Male Number of posts : 161
User Title : Ash Freak!

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 3:47 pm

This email is starting to look very suspicious. I personally think it's fake.

EDIT: What's Rachael Lillis's email address? If anyone knows, maybe I could try sending her an email.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeyug.co.nr/
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 4:43 pm

Sadly, I don't know what Rachael Lillis' email address is....

But anyway, I have just sent Maddie an email. I asked her the same question that I asked Veronica - does she know anything about Pokemon USA/DuArt and why they're hiring voice actors from 4Kids? I also showed Maddie the email that I've received from Veronica, and I asked her if what Veronica said in that email (about the loophole, and those VAs betraying the original cast) was true.

Hopefully, I'll receive a reply from Maddie soon. ^^

And I also hope that Mistress Puff will receive a reply from Rachael Lillis soon. Because this situation is awful, and we just have to get to the bottom of this!!

(Puff and I have been exchanging emails, and I'm sure Puff will show me what Rachael said, as soon as she has replied)
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 7:13 pm

I'm thinking that this email is definately looking extremely suspicous. Firstly what Lapras said, there is plenty of free email providers out their like Yahoo, Google's Gmail, Microsoft's Hotmail etc...why use something like willselfdestruct? Now before anybody claims I'd do something like this since I'm such a computer tech...rest assured, I have better things to do and plus I wouldn't do such a horrible thing to Lisa. That being said, it's very well possible this is an imposter since I don't think Veronica would even know about such a website, hell, even I never heard of it. So, if you get anymore things like that Lisa, copy it all down in Wordpad and post it and take my word...MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A WORKING ANTI-VIRUS SCANNER!!! I use AVG Free (http://free.grisoft.com), it's very reliable for free software, if you have AV software already, make sure you have updated definitions for it.

Let me also say this, I better not hear about it being someone from here that's being an imposter, whether it's one of our own supporters or a spy. If it is...IT BETTER STOP NOW! Or face being permabanned.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
metfan5695
SOVA Supporter
SOVA Supporter
metfan5695

Female Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 7:26 pm

If the e-mail was a fake, how can we be sure it's someone from here? It could be the same person who impersonated Veronica last time. Or just someone else trying to turn SOVA members against each other, because now it seems we're ready to point the finger.
Back to top Go down
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 7:33 pm

Um, once again, let me say I highly doubt there is a Veronica imposter going around. Personally, I think most of you are just freaking out over the "self-destruct" site....

Still, I'm not denying the suspicious-ness of the email, however. It is certainly possible that someone could have done this as some sick joke or something.

But rest assured, we will definitely be receiving answers about this. And I really hope Maddie gets back to me soon. I wanna get to the bottom of this situation right away!!

EDIT: I have an idea. Maybe one of you guys should send Veronica an email, and ask her why she's using the Will Self-Destruct site for her email service, instead of Yahoo or Google. Also, post on Veronica's Guestbook as well, asking the same question.

If someone does this, then you'll finally have your answer about the suspicious-looking emails.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
SOVA's Zeo Ranger 5
Tommy

Male Number of posts : 699
User Title : It's Morphin' Time!!

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 7:47 pm

PokemonTrainerLisa wrote:
Um, once again, let me say I highly doubt there is a Veronica imposter going around. Personally, I think most of you are just freaking out over the "self-destruct" site....

That's very true. But I just can't see Veronica using such a site...however, as a computer tech Lisa, I know how easy people can 'spoof' emails. It is actually possible to 'spoof' an email address and the name of who it's from. I get those all the time in my work email. I mean the original message does sound like Veronica. Either that or the person I chewed out in the last thread caught on and improved their writing skills. I don't know. All I can say is try to get a hold of Veronica again and see what happens.

Edit: I emailed her one time and never got a reply so I'm not sure if I should email her again or what. Lisa, if you have time maybe you could send me the details on willselfdestruct in a PM, the message and any details attached that I might find interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://brian-banker.livejournal.com
PokemonTrainerLisa

PokemonTrainerLisa

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 7:59 pm

Um, Brian, I wasn't going to email Veronica myself about the willselfdestruct site....

I think it's better if someone else emails her about this.

I mean, I don't want Veronica to think that I was suspicious of an email that I received from her (you know, it could really be her - and if it is, then I don't want to hurt her feelings). =(

Which is why I want someone else to email her. Because I just wouldn't feel right asking her about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!   Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently hired 4Kids VAs have betrayed the original cast!
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next